Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rainbowsandglitter

Having watched Sarah’s stories earlier I’m actually shaking my head in just sheer disgust. After EVERYTHING... the affair, the confidence trick she pulled, neglecting her kids and her husband. One would think said person would immerse themselves in a family Christmas, switch off all social media and the Internet and try to repair the damage she’s caused. But not Sarah Akwisombe, oh no... Ever the raging Narcissist, she’s yaddering on about online courses, bettering yourself bollocks.. Basically ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEEEEE! What an absolute horrendous specimen she is. I never say this about anyone, however I have to say that this fucking prat deserves to lose EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE and be left alone with nothing in misery and despair! She’s repugnant ! Those poor poor kids ! They don’t want money Sarah they want a Mum!!!! Learn to be one as your ability at being a parent fucking stinks so far

• Heart
Reactions: 12

grace28

Chatty Member
View attachment 338431

If you have truly taken legal advice, the fact is you have clearly wasted your money. Following this alleged solicitors actions is what has cost you so massively. If you had acted with some sort of moral compass or integrity, you wouldn't have needed to seek legal advice regarding the refunds. You would have had the good sense to refund everyone who paid for the services that you admitted you dropped the ball on.
She keeps conflating the legal and the ethical.

What LD did to her was legal but it wasn’t ethical. She’s doing the same thing to everyone else but she can’t see it! Keeping the money might be legal but it certainly doesn’t make it right.

• Heart

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
OK here goes, the fresh summary, also forms the body of content to be emailed to all brand partners (CMO and Head of Corporate /Legal Affairs):

UK blogger/influencer Sarah Akwisombe has recently been the focal point of a major controversy involving unethical selling of courses to the female SME sector, failed service delivery, false claims around revenues and results, and refusal to refund over £200k to clients affected by non-delivery of service.

Naturally, this has considerable potential to negatively impact the reputation of organisations she is working with (and has worked with previously), resulting in several already taking steps to distance themselves.

A brief summary of key events is below, followed by links to the national and international media coverage of the fallout from the situation:

- Sarah Akwisombe she was going to make a million pounds in lockdown and show everyone how she did it
- At the same time, launched multiple new group coaching courses as well as 1-2-1 coaching services
- Service levels for both group coaching/courses and private clients fall short after 4 months. People are unhappy
- Late September saw Sarah share a video saying she had "made a million".
- Days later, Sarah posts a video saying she had let everyone down, the service was poor, remaining months on the courses were cancelled
- Transpired the million pounds included forward booked business, so approximate splits were £600k banked, £400k forward booked and not yet billable
- Sarah Akwisombe deleted multiple social posts and videos as clients started to demand refunds
- Sarah starts blocking anyone who questions her on social media about refunds
- Some people have been able to reclaim refunds from their banks, which is good news, many others still fighting. Sarah claims £75k refunded. At least £200k of refund claims currently being fought for by clients.

Links to key media and assets:

Undelete - all deleted social content

Refinery29

Women on Top part 1

Women on Top part 2 https://www.thewotpod.com/article/scams-dressed-female-empowerment-part-2

Women on Top part 3 https://www.thewotpod.com/article/scams-dressed-female-empowerment-podcast

Metro

The Independent

Vice

Medium

Polit RU

Video clip where Sarah Akwisombe says all that matters was getting money in, never mind about servicing the business:

• Heart
Her engagement is piss poor now. And it’s all her own fault. No amount of juices or workouts will fix this. It’s what’s inside that needs to change... not her physique.

I just thought back to when she had Jason on camera not long after the affair came out... the whole thing seems even more fucked up now when I look back on it. Having an affair is a shameful thing... usually people try to hide it from others as much as possible. Instead, she decided to be all mysterious and dramatic and allude to the affair multiple times without actually saying it out loud... AND brought Jason on camera as if to shame him. The whole thing reeks of her being bored and bitter towards Jason for being ‘boring’... the way she outed the affair demonstrated this.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
I’m expecting a statement too... and it will be “after not being happy with the legal advice given I spoke to an amazing awesome boss babe legal badass and will now be refunding month 1 and 2... It was what I wanted to do all along, but followed the alleged expert advice given. It was never personal, guys”

• Haha

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
I know the aim is to get Sarah to do the right thing. I’m sure the whole “watching your every move, 24/7” and the reference to her fragile mental health is a bit much.

We’re on the right side of this, I don’t feel this tone is useful.
Apologies if you think I came across a bit harsh there. I guess all these months later, with all the stress this situation has put on us, I do find myself getting into "by fair means or foul" mindsets about her at times, which is very uncharacteristic of me. That's the impact someone with not a shred of decency has, and part of me does keep thinking that anything (within reason, obviously not the kids 😂😂😂) is fair game if it forces her hand as she has no morals.

Anyway I'll step back a bit 👍

screamqueen

VIP Member
Her morning exercise clips are not a pleasant thing to watch and I struggle to see the point of sharing them anyway, it’s not like she’s a fitness guru and her routine seems chaotic and pointless anyway.

Also I noticed she is tagging a lot of random businesses now, whereas only couple months ago she wouldn’t tag businesses of her clients that paid her lots for “coaching”.

Funny that 🤣
How long will it be before this is a new 'business avenue' she heads down something to do with being a B0$$ Bitch and keeping fit.

Hilarious though that she's started desperately tagging businesses in a hope of engagement and reshares as her own engagement is tanking. Where were the tags of the individuals and businesses who were paying you and taking courses with you when you said multiple times you'd share our business and follow our accounts.

Oh yeah, more hot air as usual.

Screenshot_20201207_192000.jpg

If you have truly taken legal advice, the fact is you have clearly wasted your money. Following this alleged solicitors actions is what has cost you so massively. If you had acted with some sort of moral compass or integrity, you wouldn't have needed to seek legal advice regarding the refunds. You would have had the good sense to refund everyone who paid for the services that you admitted you dropped the ball on.

• Heart

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Good to know! Particularly as most of us only came to Tattle off the back of all of this so might not know these rules - thanks for the heads up!
Ironic isn't it that the snide comments Sarah Akwisombe made about "the Tattle crew" drove us to sign up 😂😂😂

Also, thanks for that heads up too - I'm one of the SA driven sign ups.

Maybe she should ask for a referral fee and start repaying the refund requests!

6,250 posts, 7 threads, I think 8 media articles so far, God knows how many IG posts and stories from respected experts, not to mention all the posts & comments from victims of Sarah Akwisombe's scam.

She's now desperately trying to create a victim narrative on Twitter with her pal Anna.

At what point will Sarah Akwisombe summon up the courage to join Tattle? She keeps saying she wants somewhere she can tell her story (never mind the controlled narrative on her IG account), we've invited her to come here, but so far, total silence.

IMG_20201207_150304.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I remember saying in one of her early Lives when she had just started working with him “oh he is all booked up until next year so you won’t be able to work with him if you want to”. All smoke and mirrors
yes i remember this too! And at the same time said that she was only in a place to work with him because she'd done so much inner work over the last few years (i assume she was talking about manifesting with Jen)...but then not long after at all there is space open to anyone who will pay....:unsure:

• Heart

grace28

Chatty Member
It’s clearly affected her and when I read all this for a minute, I thought maybe it’s time to step away from this again, as it’s never nice to stick the knife in when someone is clearly in a bad place

She still refuses to take any responsibility about what’s happened, and all while peddling the abused narrative. Even when two journalists ( who even in internet publications) are still bound by a code of standards are calling her out on twitter, claiming the numbers of refunds are tiny, she is still absolving herself of any responsibility.

There may be few refunds coming but that gaudy office is going to become a bit of a prison, the money isn’t coming any time soon. The saddest thing is I don’t think it’s even to do with money now, I think their genuinely deluded.

• Heart

screamqueen

VIP Member
Also she keeps saying she followed legal advice about the refunds as if she’s not allowed to give them.

The legal advice said that it was legal to keep the money.

It didn’t say it was illegal to give out refunds.

Any person with at least one brain cell would know this, but she obviously thinks she’s being smart here...

As she previously stated “she could refunds out of goodwill”....what the legal advice didn’t say is how much her reputation would be destroyed if she didn’t pay those women back
She also didn’t follow the legal advice about refunds because I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t have advised her to give some and not others, that’s just being selective for the people she wants to keep on side or was worried would make a bigger deal about all of this. It was all calculated on her part.

• Heart

Mscher

She has never had any integrity that’s the thing. So it’s like asking a fish to run. Integrity, compassion and empathy aren’t in her DNA

• Heart

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
I’m genuinely concerned for society to be honest with the current attitude of everyone having to be some sort of entrepreneur . If everyone had jobs like Sarah akwisombe , selling courses on how to coach people to sell coaches and the end result is always money , who the fuck does the other jobs in society ? I get that some businesses provide services to people and that’s lovely but recently all I see is people wanting to be rich for doing very little . This selfish attitude to money and people wanting to one up others makes me pretty sick to be honest .

So what do you think Sarah’s next move will be ?
im calling crying to the press about being a working class hero who was targeted because she didn’t have qualifications and worked in Jd sports and how people don’t want to see working class croydon people succeed .

• Haha
  • Heart

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
There were 110 peeps at some point, I think numbers started dropping gradually after “smoke stick” and “I can’t remember the price, only priced these this morning but check on the website”
An absolute joke.

On a separate note, a SA super customer who has bought loads of courses has appeared on the twitter thread condemning Sarah Akwisombe.

So even the most loyal customers have seen through it.

There were 110 peeps at some point, I think numbers started dropping gradually after “smoke stick” and “I can’t remember the price, only priced these this morning but check on the website”
110 people x her 11.1 conversion ratio. Woo hoo, she's made £44 net.

Hold up Jason, its all good, the Tesla's safe! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Ohherr

@Squirrelfriend I don’t think there is anything wrong with people wanting to make money per se - life is expensive, the distribution of wealth is shocking and the pandemic has highlighted to people that anything can happen to your main, or only, stream of income, so people quite rightly are trying to make themselves feel safer by starting up businesses around making money.

What matters is how and why they go about it. With Sarah, she had her eyes set on the ‘milli’ - for what reason? Because it sounded flashy / she wanted the exclusive title of millionaire / it was a marketing tool she could use to rope in women who also wanted to be a millionaire themselves. There was never any proper reasoning given from her behind needing to attain the figure of £1million except for wanting to leave a legacy for her girls. She mostly wanted it for status and leverage and to become an ‘authority’ in making money. And she has proved she was ready to trample on anybody (including her own husband and paying customers) to achieve it.

LadyPainterDeco

VIP Member
A lawyer will only be all over it & deal with anyone individually requesting a refund once a claim has been brought against NBBS & they have a civil case. Otherwise they can offer advice to the cows come home to Sarah such as go off social media until everything is resolved & offer a template to use to reply to emails but that’s it. No one would engage a lawyer to deal with refund queries as that doesn’t fall within the remit of a lawyer & it would be pointless & expensive to instruct them to do so. So it goes back to chasing a refund via individuals bank, credit card or PayPal or filing a case with small claims court.
Small claims works well. I’ve used it and won on both occasions and you can do it all yourself as long as you have proof of all allegations made and stick to your story.
People need to act soon.
Also interest can be added and also you can request that the defendant pay all other costs, like the fee you need to pay to instigate the process.
I’m not a lawyer but am happy to help anyone who needs support in applying.

• Heart