Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So the menopause angle is deliberately homing in on the fact that women who are peri menopausal at are a strange hard stage in their life where they probably feel the need to do something or achieve something worthwhile or akin to a mid life crisis maybe . Honest to fuck is there nothing people won’t take advantage of to reel women in ?

Would love to see Sarah on dragons den saying she sold 100 % in her first month of trading and Deborah Meaden or the like asking how many units that actually was 😅 and her saying eeeeer 20 .
This says it all

• Haha
Reactions: 2

butwhyamihere

Back to the shed.

I wonder if NBBS paid for it as a business expense, would help out with tax etc... and if they decide to dissolve the business, then that’s the shed taken care of.

I know someone mentioned Sara Tasker a while back, she’s a good egg. And made good money, her INSTA course is good. She has a good positive community, and that to be honest is what people pay for too. I’m sure those in SI hoped to bond with others rather than compete, right?
Sara’s also a decent human being (IMO).

I can recommend Sas Petherick (who I discovered through Sara Tasker) who is the best coach I’ve ever come across.

But ST/SP are a totally different community to what SA has to offer. So they may not be your groove.

@marmitesandwichesfortea hows everything going love? X

Betterthedevil

Oh please.. so chess is the new distraction. Get ready for the constant chess references on her grid/stories, then we all know what Sarah will do next...:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: 3....2....1

Guys so many (1 random follower and 3 friends) have been asking me about chess and are interested in the different tactics involved. Do you struggle to understand chess even though you've never thought or cared about it? Have you mastered checkers and ready to go to the next level? Have you always thought it was a game for men because the colour of the board gives masculine low vibes? Are you looking for something to take your mind off being accountable?
Introducing MAJOR CHE$$ MOVES
Major Che$$ Moves can teach (I'm not a coach) you how to show up and play chess like a Bo$$ - I know simply amazing stuff!
It took me 20 minutes to put together and even though im not an expert I've won 2 games and only started playing 3 weeks ago which means I'm f***king SICK!
This is a chance for you to get a step-by-step guide on how to win (I'll use your time and money to figure out wtf I'm doing) because being a champion like me isn't that hard;)
Sign up to the waitlist now as spaces are limited and you don't want fomo. Once it begins and everyone shares their workouts (h/w for months 1-3) I know people will be messaging me to join but its too late - you obviously weren't serious about your future.
Major Che$$ Moves is a 6 months course (might be 3 or 4 though) priced at just £19999.99 a month but if you've purchased Toss magic (buy it again) you will get the course for the discounted price of £19999.97 with a free smoke stick.
Our large team Major Che$$ Mob (Jason & I) have been working so hard behind the scenes so once you get the launch email buy it quick! If you have any questions contact the team at [email protected]
Dislaimer - If you're unhappy with the quality remember im not a coach/guru and we are all figuring this out together, complaining and asking for refunds is very low vibes babe. If there's a problem just move on because I cant lose the Tesla so smile and share your workouts and fake success stories in a chance to win a repost on my socials, alternatively you can F**k off and do one.
*4 hours later*
WOW i can't believe so many of you (8 people) signed up.. remember the waitlist closes tonight so be quick, only a few spaces left (but there will still be an opportunity to join anytime).

* 2 months later - Sarah has been playing the Ukulele for 5 days*
Guys so many of you have been asking about my music career.. so I have created a course called Cush & Lele like a Bo$$ - how to learn the Ukulele while you smoke weed. So SICK right!?

This is the basic template Sarah uses for everything with segments she obviously learnt from Llewy. Its funny but dangerously sad, pathetic and not normal behaviour. She needs to give refunds and seek professional help not start a new business. When will the cycle end? o_O
Bravo! 😂😂

I don’t think sharing clients posts needs to be marked as an ad. I shared other businesses all the time, including clients posts. It’s not an ad. I get no financial benefit from doing it.

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
More bullshit “we had lots of you doing the big bundle order which is sick”. She literally had about 8 in stock and there are still a couple left!

We’re talking about 6 people!!!

What a bullshitter - faking success just like Llewy taught her
Even my 3 year old doesn't define 8 as "lots" 😂😂😂😂

On a different note, she is looking ILL and thin isn't she? Where the fuck is Jason? She looks like she's at death's door.

• Heart

magiceyeposter

Oh my god, seriously?! Well, that says it all about how much she either a) actively cares about her personal safety or that of her family, or b) actually understands anything at all.
100% truth. I even checked her old mailouts and she used put her home address. At the time I wondered if I was being really uptight!

• Wow
Coaching? 😂😂😂😂

Just had a look on her Ultraviolet agency page - looks like marketing/PR type services, but OH MY GOD look at the intro. Its like Akwisombe 2.0....

Yikes!! Hadn’t seen that one. This is her too https://mypropertyadvice.com

LadyPainterDeco

VIP Member
I’m putting my money on group coaching over the holidays. Something to keep them all ACCOUNTABLE and keep the LASER FOCUS. Yep, pull in the lost and vulnerable women who think having their cards read and blaming their indecisions on the moon...or their menstrual cycle...or the menopause...
Just to say that the menopause can be debilitating for many women...

I agree. Knowing Sarah, if it’s not bringing in the £££ fairly quickly, she’s fairly ruthless and will move on to something else. There was a lot of research into that vulnerabilities scope after the affair, do you remember all the DM me if you’ve experienced this q and A’s.

She looks worn out with it all, and just a bit vacant between the eyes. Jason is not featuring on any of her content now 🤷🏻‍♀️ So whether he’s taken a step back from it all who knows. This boss magic just isn’t there, so why just spend Christmas with your kids and come back after Xmas?
She must need the money, the attention and the validation from her IG followers...

• Heart

LadyPainterDeco

VIP Member
"It's the patriarchy's fault"
"See, I said I'd get women talking about money"
"My magic Uno cards told me to do the refunds"
"Witch hunt"
"I'm the victim in all this"
I

And I thought the 6am Sunday tweets revealed a lot. Her guard was down and she was crumbling. That was the first time I have seen anything real from her. Yes she was still deluded, but she revealed a lot there in what she posted. It's clear that her finances and family are in a horrible state and she's now desperate to convince herself that she's still a boss babe.
doubt it. She’s a narcissist! She’ll go to any length to gain sympathy...😁

• Heart

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
your workouts are just annoying to watch
Even more so when they are shit, of no value, incorrect from a training perspective and the person doing them looks an unhealthy mess. Not being funny, but why would you follow Sarah Akwisombe for fitness and training advice, when you can get proper, free home workouts several times a week from someone nice, healthy and actually good at this stuff with a track record to prove it?!?

Would you do Sarah's Garage Comedown Sessions™ or HIIT with Dame Jessica Ennis Hill? You know, someone who has just a few medals and awards validating her claims?

Anyway guys will be watching to see what happens regarding refunds but I’m getting major Brandon Truaxe vibes from Sarah now and it’s freaking me out . The woman needs to take time out to take stock of herself don’t think I can watch someone crashing like this .
Bloody hell! Just read up on him. You're right. Jason, her mum, someone close needs to actually step in here and stop Sarah distracting herself with stupid side projects and sort this whole mess out. The longer she tries to deflect, hide, defend by attack and swerve it, the deeper the hole gets.

Last edited:

Truesay

I remember finding comparable houses on Rightmove and while it's not a cast iron thing, the monthly mortgage estimate was £1700+ so if she's suddenly got no income, I imagine she's worried. Sorry to say I feel zero sympathy.
She had a large deposit from the sale of her flat. There have been more than enough transactions over the summer to clear her mortgage. Perhaps they have done that.

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
I would approach the brands first before writing them off. Let’s not forget that she is very good at deleting content and comments so it could be under their radar. Yes they should be doing due diligence but let’s face it so should everyone who did smashing it. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Me included.

I very rarely saw SA’s grid posts only stories. I’m a small business and I’d hate to think people were avoiding me for something I knew nothing of.
That's a very good point, she could well be hoodwinking them and doing the classic Sarah Akwisombe misrepresentation. Plus, if they're all relatively small businesses, they could be absolutely flat out busy and not seen all this.

Do we have a list of the brands? Here's all the ones I know of that she has worked with in some capacity or other:

Dell
Vodafone
Habitat
Ebay
British Heart Foundation
Post Office Mortgages
Olive & Pickle

Who else?

OmyOmy

Oh my god!!!!! I have tears of laughter in my eyes 😂😂😂😂 This is AMAZING!

So I'm guessing Sarah Akwisombe is now effectively redundant - we just need a person on Fiverr (thanks for the heads up Sarah) to use this copy/paste script with a new "special interest" every few weeks, just like Sarah, flip flopping to new audiences and ripping them off for bullshit courses.

Oh hang on, we won't do that because we are decent human beings.

I guess I'll post links to each article then 😂😂😂😂
Please please please do 😂😂😂

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
I have been watching with interest after all the hubbub of reaching the 1M I was like WTF I can barely watch her for 5 seconds, but then when this kicked off I somehow spotted her on Tattle - anyway:

Firstly - I’m sorry for everyone that she’s ripped off. I really hope you get your money back.

Secondly - honestly, there has been loads of sound advice here, but my advice (not legally trained at all, but have experience of making previous pay invoices they though they’d suddenly decided they didn’t want to pay...) anyway - is to go through the Small claims Court.

You all have all the info you need, plus the press articles. If she won’t give you her lawyers details, take the screenshot, and add that to the narrative.

I am are you will all win & she will not be able to cope with numerous claims in one go.

She’s dreadful. Good luck everyone. X
Here we go ladies..... Screenshot where she responds refusing to provide her lawyer's details. And yes, she's still not responding re: her PI cover so I guess that scab can be picked a bit more in the morning too 🤔😂

Screenshot_20201209_002341.jpg