Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyPainterDeco

VIP Member
We found some really good info about how if the was PI insurance in place, she'd have been legally obliged to notify them the second there was suggestion anyone may want to claim. They'd have then handled the whole thing.

The fact that's not happened is almost guaranteed she's not got it in place.
I thought the same. Your insurance would be the first place you would go to and know how much you are covered for.
Who’s in charge of her admin? x

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Lemoneysnickett

Yeah I understand the concept of what it is but the word portfolio implies fingers in many pies. To greater success than Sarah possibly but nonetheless someone who does many things.

a portfolio entrepreneur could also easily be someone with a portfolio of different businesses or different areas of focus. Sarah has the (not) tarot cards, nbbs, blogging, interiors, coaching etc.

I see people on LinkedIn using the term to big up the the fact that they have a couple of businesses. Business bullshit buzzword bingo 😊

either way the “coaching” element is still unregulated and even offering it for free who’s to say there aren’t upgrades along the way? Perhaps the freebie is the hook to get you in. Speculation on my part of course.

they certainly look more professional, I agree.
Here’s her bio from the University - looks more than legit to me...https://www.winchester.ac.uk/about-...e/staff-directory/staff-profiles/iannotti.php

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
I think she is buying followers.... bit by bit to try and make is less obvious.
I did wonder that, then thought that even Sarah Akwisombe wouldn't be that stupid....

If she is, that's a clear breach of IG terms so maybe there's a way to make a specific report about that. Can you imagine if she got blocked/banned, even if only temporary? It'd be like those movies when vampires get hit by sunlight 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Marmitecrumpet

Chatty Member
A portfolio entrepreneur sounds to me like lots of fingers in lots of pies ... (similar to Sarah having lots of fingers in lots of pies). IMHO
Only these people built teams, added value and sold their companies and now lecture others in a formal and regulated environment...

There’s a huge difference to the calibre of mentors here

• Heart
Anna Butterworth isn’t in PR. She just set up her own business. Saw her post on the NBBS Facebook group this morning.

Last edited:
  • Wow

OmyOmy

We found some really good info about how if the was PI insurance in place, she'd have been legally obliged to notify them the second there was suggestion anyone may want to claim. They'd have then handled the whole thing.

The fact that's not happened is almost guaranteed she's not got it in place.
There was a post in the last thread with a brilliant template to use when emailing Sarah regarding a refund, the senders financial institution particularly referencing requesting the name of her PI Insurer as it was required. Did anyone do that as that would determine if she had PI insurance as it warranted a reply. Otherwise it’s speculation she doesn’t have it.

screamqueen

VIP Member
Did we decide on a title for thread 8?!

I don't know why I'm forever surprised when we get on to yet another thread about this shit show, but here we are... :ROFLMAO:

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Part of me worries because she looks so unwell and unhappy (can’t help being a bit empathetic when you’re human y’know 🤷🏻‍♀️) but then I have to remind myself that she’s bringing all of this on herself and is destroying her own mental health bit by bit through sheer ignorance.
I'm 100% with you on this. She says her mental health is in the toilet (her words on Twitter) yet continues with the fight that's causing her to be that way. And Jason is just standing by watching..... Or maybe this is his way of seeing justice? You know, watching her fall on her own sword. Maybe he's squirreled some "dolla dolla" away for when the shit fully hits the fan and plans to leave her to burn? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Whatanidiot

Would be interesting to work out exactly now much they took in payments for the courses they did together

screamqueen

VIP Member
I remember in her blogging course years ago, she showed how to set up a Mailchimp account. Newsletters need to have an address at the bottom - whenever I’ve used Mailchimp I’ve used a PO Box or (don’t sue me!) a made up address. Because, you know, I don’t want randoms off the internet knowing where me and my children live.

I distinctively remember her saying that you can just put your home address and not to worry about things like that. I remember thinking wtf?! I’m not a paranoid or anxious person, but this is the kind of internet safety they teach 7 year olds.
Oh my god, seriously?! Well, that says it all about how much she either a) actively cares about her personal safety or that of her family, or b) actually understands anything at all.

magiceyeposter

I completely agree she’s testing the waters for her next venture given that boss magic is, let’s face it, a flop. I think it’s to do with readings etc - or anything that exploits people vulnerabilities and wanting to improve themselves - a “let’s fucking smash 2021” course or something
I’m putting my money on group coaching over the holidays. Something to keep them all ACCOUNTABLE and keep the LASER FOCUS. Yep, pull in the lost and vulnerable women who think having their cards read and blaming their indecisions on the moon...or their menstrual cycle...or the menopause...

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Personal situation, I have a couple of paypal disputes open and a couple of credit card disputes open. Once those have been finalised and decided, there is a group of us ready to submit to small claims (but of course a few of us are waiting for paypal/banks to come back to us first).
I’m drafting my ‘take’ on the whole situation and how it’s affected customers financially and emotionally, & will be sending that off to my contact shortly, though waiting to see if @Thetruthwillout wants to add anything.
Sorry I forgot to ask you, can you share your email address again please? Lost it in among 7000 posts about this scammer!