Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OmyOmy

I'm not sure about this business of swooping in and saving Sarah's jaded customers on Twitter by the other company. They all have bona fide qualifications, granted, but the offer of free help must eventually turn into sold courses. I feel that these people are vulnerable and, whilst it's a good sales move, it's a little under hand 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s not under hand at all. It’s free. If any of Sarah’s customers end up taking her up on it & decide to move on to a paid course then it’s on them to make a decision based on due diligence, a need for the actual course & taking into consideration past experiences. They can say no & if they feel pressured then they should be stepping away from all courses until they can make decisions regarding them until such time as they can say yes with a clear mind & the ability to undertake due diligence. If they can’t undertake basic due diligence they should seriously be reconsidering setting up an actual business or outsourcing the administration, business & commerce side to someone who can.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Don’t know about anyone else, but this whole saga has really, REALLY made me appreciate my ‘prison’*****

*****day job; MLMS and contrepreneurs just tend to make it out to be the worst thing.
They all have the same line don't they! I genuinely wonder if there's a contrepreneur school hidden away somewhere 😂😂😂

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
A google search threw this up 😁
Fantastic.... There's some good options there! ❤

Simply put, those who signed up for the 6 months SI course are £400 out of pocket. £400 is loads of money, particularly for those who lost their jobs or their income during the pandemic. It’s outrageous that she kept the money, and disgusting.
Perfectly, perfectly put. While Sarah Akwisombe is gloating and goading, she forgets she's enjoying the dishonestly gained money (a big chunk of money) from each of her victims.

• Heart
I don’t have Twitter or know how to work it so would appreciate if anyone would post here and keep me updated with ant further developments!

Reactions: 2

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Twitter is hectic! She will be eaten alive...thing is because she is a narcissist, she just can’t help herself and obviously will not just go away for a while and reflect.
And of course there are awesome tools like Tweetdeck to allow victims to schedule round the clock posts sharing links even while they sleep (and Sarah doesn't as her phone is pinging notifications non stop) ..... 😜😜😜

Silverback

VIP Member
Interesting to see that the Anna Butterworth *cough* aka Sarah's PR person is continuing to dig into the editors for the articles that have come out.

It's amazing to see the editors standing their ground and defending their articles published and the conversation being had 👏
where is this? Twitter?

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
Do it, FFS Barbara.

Also Ultraviolet agency - they have 786 followers on insta 🤦🏼‍♂️ Account started over 3 years ago. Brilliant.

• Haha

LadyPainterDeco

VIP Member
Yes Sarah, if morally you know it’s wrong ignore the solicitor. Defence barristers will tell murder suspects not to confess, doesn’t meant they have to and always should.

Morally you should have done the right thing Sarah and not what your solicitor said you should or shouldn’t do, legally
You can take her to small claims court because you’ve paid for something and haven’t got what you paid for x

screamqueen

VIP Member
And if she is as innocent as she claims and stands by her actions, then these articles stating the FACTS in black and white shouldn't have any negative bearings on her. What's the problem?
Exactly! She’s so unable to see actually what’s going on it’s infuriating.
As much as this situation has been incredibly annoying to watch as one of her customers, part of me just wants to shake her and explain why she’s got this so incredibly wrong.

OmyOmy

kind of off topic but it's about refunds, is this allowed? (it's from a course from Sara Tasker- I always think not offering any kind of refund is unnacceptable)
I have never heard of her but I would say no. Can you please let me know the name of her Insta account or website?

LadyPainterDeco

VIP Member
Do you know what too. I need a social media person for our business soon and I cannot bare the thought of looking for one. How do I know who I can trust now. I started looking today and I’m just so disheartened. How do I know they’re who they say they are. She’s ruined this.
Teach yourself. That’s what I did. It’s pretty easy. X