Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Looboo

Chatty Member
Who was this please? Feel free to DM if not allowed to discuss

Thanks for linking this!!! You made my evening, I’m reading the whole thing, currently at chapter 12, unbelievable!
I’ve started it from the beginning too - I’m hooked!

Reactions: 2

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
How many times will we see that same photo of the IKEA bag filled with boxes to show that she’s winning at business? It’s on again on the Bosstragic account

Monday vs Today. Same photo different scribbling
Wow. Exact same picture. Foolish old me thought that she wasn’t that daft 🙄

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Here we go!

Thread #8 ready and pre-seeded with media links and THAT video where she stitches herself up about rinsing her clients:

• Heart

Cops&robbers

Just went on to her boss shit page and she is advertising for people to purchase her start my business course, really honestly really wtf!

Posting her online conversion rate, she is something else. What are these people still buying into her shit I don't get it!
I wonder if she’s trying to slowly move her identity over there to try and phase out the negativity associated with her named and business account

Marmitecrumpet

Chatty Member
Absolutely brutal delivery 😂😂😂

Sarah probably thought she was being clever with the "you're making serious allegations" tweet, then BOOM!!

I'd pay good money to have seen the reaction in the Akwisombe household when that bombshell from Sian landed!
Can you imagine the breakfast chat in that house right now?? 👀

• Haha

OmyOmy

There is a Tattle rule that you shouldn’t contact people you talk about here directly.

I’m not saying I agree with it - just don’t want anyone getting in trouble with the mods.
I expect this scenario falls outside of the tattle rules as anyone even those who are blocked by Sarah can create another Insta account & comment or DM her. Many have emailed her. That fact has been mentioned over 7 tattle threads so I would love for someone to please dig out this tattle rule & post it on here because at present I suspect the validity of that rule is dubious at best.

Nightfury

Just wanted to ask what was the website you used to view deleted instagram posts? I have tried to look back through the threads but can’t see it

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Sarah's back winning award nominations again tonight 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20201211_223828.jpg

Screenshot_20201211_223858.jpg

Long time listener first time caller here...

Regarding the exposure of her children, the Tesla's number plate, and her house - as you guys were discussing a few pages ago - in one of her/BM's stories a few days ago their home address was clearly visible as the return address on the packages which were about to be sent out, which I was flabbergasted about.

(I was curious about whether it was in fact their address - I presumed it was but I also half thought she surely wouldn't have been so flippant in posting such a photo, with their address visible for all their followers to see - so I had a quick look on Rightmove and, sure enough, it's their house. 🤷🏻‍♀️)

That type of lack of attention to detail is genuinely surprising for anyone online in this day and age, nevermind someone crying "witch hunt", in my opinion.
I just found it.... Jeez. 10 minutes max from a few bits of info I knew already.

That's rather stupid of her to say the least.

If you're going to pull a fast one and con lots of people on the internet (you know, that place you found your victims is the same place your victims can find you) for an astronomical amount of money, probably wise to be much more guarded in current and previous content that's now immortal online, and leads to your home address. Unreal.

Last edited:

LadyPainterDeco

VIP Member
My guess is another statement with comments disabled. Anyone have any other suggestions for the Sarah Akwisombe bullshit bingo posts?
Go to Twitter... She’s not checking who likes the posts there. I know this as I follow her and she follows me and hasn’t blocked me on Twitter. Yet!

Last edited: