Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Do you mean refunds Sarah.....?
Refunding money, apologising to all the people you ripped off, getting a job, getting off social media and spending time with your family? 🤔

Just a thought 🤷‍♀️

And good to see another day of follower losses too!

Screenshot_20201213_172818.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

screamqueen

VIP Member
Jason might have to go get a job. Shock horror.
It's not like he wouldn't deserve it, he's happily let this circus continue without stepping in.

Talking of him, has he come down off of his mansplaining pedestal yet, or is he still spouting nonsense on his IG Stories?

Truesay

Does anyone know what the associated costs might be using the Small Claims Court route?

Has anyone tried?

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
I wish someone would. Respond to her comment to sian re 'rinsing' clients - thta was her own exact word she used on a podcast wasn't it
How dare she be so rude regarding something actually she said on the record!!! Makes my blood boil
Do we know what podcast? Happy to oblige....

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
her newest story is a joke - nobody hates * you * Sarah - we hate the way you 'conduct' a business
Oh my god. She's properly defiant today.

What a disgusting creature. She gets all upset about press coverage revealing her scam, then gives it the bad girl act not long after.

Bombastic

Ah right, yeah saw that one but wasn't sure about the 'hate you' reference that was made on here.

Utterly pointless update from her either way, haha.
It was the song in the background something about ‘they hate me now but I’m gonna carry on’ and she accented the words about hate with her eyes

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Unfortunately I think maybe she is a bit dim, the Tesla number plate on sight, the daughter school uniform, the house is dead easy to find...
I'd say you're on the money there. We all know the Croydon bad girl act is just that, she's not street smart, she definitely doesn't seem to think about consequences of her posts and actions either.

magiceyeposter

She looked worried throughout that live. It was really boring and Sarah wasn’t listening to the guest. At one point her guest was talking about how she does intentions then Sarah asked “so, like, how do you set an intention” 🙄 Bore off and pick up Yasmin Boland’s Moonology book from the library. Honestly all such basic info you could read in an article in a few minutes.

Total up sell to the boss tragic cards and the guests astrology chart (again you can get these for free off the internet...) They even giggled about the product placement 🙄

Her stories last night are just to gauge who will want to buy another course from her. I think she’s doing a lot through DM to avoid people pulling her up on it. I remember at the beginning of the first lockdown she was approaching people through DM to get business - Charlotte Jacklin received a messaged from her asking “how are your online sales going?” and next thing you know she’s selling a course for brands and influencers or something. I wonder how many who DM her at the moment are moles though?

• Heart

FFS Barbara

Loooool yes wonder happened to that?

If you stood by your programme then surely you’d carry on without Llewy??

She’s such a joke
She really is a total joke, can't be arsed to see anything through, always on to the next thing. There is no way she would have managed to come up with enough 'content' to pad out the rest of the SI course without Llewy D anyhow.

LadyPainterDeco

VIP Member
Here we go ladies! Busted by her own blog 😂😂😂😂

So lies on the LinkedIn CV. Sarah Akwisombe in lying and misrepresentation of her back story? Never......

Do you think she is lazy or just not a finisher completer?

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Anyone seen her latest story? Interesting when you read the interpretation of the Tower card:

Screenshot_20201209_161047_com.instagram.android.jpg

I'm no expert in these things, far from it in fact, but it seems as if Sarah knows that everything is burning all around her, but conversely is too stubborn to fix it.