Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Another big drop of followers again! Guessing her bullshit video last night and turning on people was less "edgy" and more cringey..... 😂

Screenshot_20201207_100149.jpg

Reactions: 3

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
Just read the Twitter comments she has made this morning , now all that would be awful if it was true . No one is harassing you Sarah they are writing on a forum stating facts about you taking their money and playing the victim , not contacting you privately ( unless for business reasons , because you owe them money )
the articles are all true also if they aren’t why don’t you take legal action ?
After months of saying you couldn’t give a fuck what anyone thought of you , how you loved any publicity , would do anything for the bling bling why are you intimidated now ? Because it’s harmed your cash flow ? Trying to set up another business when you owe WOMEN money and refuse to refund them , stop trying to make out it’s a witch hunt , if you do the right thing this all goes away .
The only energy I put into this is chatting on tattle I couldn’t give two fucks about reporting her and contacting companies etc though I wouldn’t blame people who are owed thousands doing it .
Ditto this all the way!

• Heart

OmyOmy

She could also get in trouble with the ASA for promoting her clients businesses and not marking it as an Ad. I know someone said that it should only be marked as an Ad if she’s getting paid, but she is, her clients pay for her “coaching” and if she helps her clients gaining new audience it should be marked as an Ad.

I was looking back at her profile yesterday and she seemed to have had such a good shot with interiors and her blogging school, and a good life with a nice family. I still can’t believe it she blew it all for the pursuit of cash, such a cautionary tale about how money for the sake of money doesn’t bring happiness, quite the opposite. Her 2020 profile is nothing like the old days, it’s tacky and tasteless, all about making money, spending money, and the drama.

I still find it crazy that she could have fixed this and come out stronger, but she decided to go down the greed route, which totally ruined her, her family and her business.
That was me. Google Instagram advertising rules of disclosure uk & the top link titled An influencers guide to making clear that ads are ads makes for a very interesting read. Money does need to change hands but it’s murky as to whether putting a clients post on stories is classed as an ad. What is classed as an ad are any post where you are advertising your own services. Which means many instagrammers, Sarah included fall foul unless they include #ad preferably at the start of their post. Interestingly any post where a discount is offered eg you will receive 20% discount if you use code Sarah20 as an example is an ad. As with the swipe ups on stories if they involve a click through sale.

OmyOmy

Just send them the link to this thread...👍🏽
ThIs thread contains too much information & a lot of comments that would be classed as hearsay & come across as bitchy. A concise could of paragraphs would be better as it needs to look professional. By all means refer to tattle as part of the list of URL’s of the articles including the URL of the Sarah Akwisombe undelete part of the undelete website. When writing to brands, small claims, whatever it needs to be concise & crystal clear. One way of approaching these things is to think of the recipient as lazy & stupid & underpaid. I know that sounds rude but that is essentially the worse case scenario: That way something clearly written, concise with all URL’s meets their needs without them having to go digging & is more likely to be acted upon & referred to management for action.

ThIs thread contains too much information & a lot of comments that would be classed as hearsay & come across as bitchy. A concise could of paragraphs would be better as it needs to look professional. By all means refer to tattle as part of the list of URL’s of the articles including the URL of the Sarah Akwisombe undelete part of the undelete website. When writing to brands, small claims, whatever it needs to be concise & crystal clear. One way of approaching these things is to think of the recipient as lazy & stupid & underpaid. I know that sounds rude but that is essentially the worse case scenario: That way something clearly written, concise with all URL’s meets their needs without them having to go digging & is more likely to be acted upon & referred to management for action.
Apologies for typos ladies. I’m on my iPad & I’m very slow using the keyboard! I’m sure you get that could should read couple & ignore the delightful colon : Oops !

Nike is another one
Nike is her god !!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

screamqueen

VIP Member
Very interesting that she agrees the money should be refunded, despite happily defending Sarah on Twitter... :unsure:

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
There is a Tattle rule that you shouldn’t contact people you talk about here directly.

I’m not saying I agree with it - just don’t want anyone getting in trouble with the mods.

• Heart

OmyOmy

Wow! So you’re basically funding her Christmas, then she’ll figure it out (with the help of her founding members who are PAYING for the privilege) in January, so it’s ready for launch in April? Shitting hell, you can’t make this stuff up?!
Exactly & with no reference to how she will handle it if each founding member wants something different. If she isn’t careful she will Akwisombe her Pinterest business, completely annihilate it then what? Sells uno cards ?

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
I can't read her nonsense any more. Is she still using her Llewy inspired "LOOK into MY eyes, and GIVE me ALL of your M8NEY" (capitalising key words a la NLP, but not quite hitting the mark)? This is one desperate woman.

LadyPainterDeco

VIP Member
She could also get in trouble with the ASA for promoting her clients businesses and not marking it as an Ad. I know someone said that it should only be marked as an Ad if she’s getting paid, but she is, her clients pay for her “coaching” and if she helps her clients gaining new audience it should be marked as an Ad.

I was looking back at her profile yesterday and she seemed to have had such a good shot with interiors and her blogging school, and a good life with a nice family. I still can’t believe it she blew it all for the pursuit of cash, such a cautionary tale about how money for the sake of money doesn’t bring happiness, quite the opposite. Her 2020 profile is nothing like the old days, it’s tacky and tasteless, all about making money, spending money, and the drama.

I still find it crazy that she could have fixed this and come out stronger, but she decided to go down the greed route, which totally ruined her, her family and her business.
Her behaviour is typical for a narcissist...😩

Marmitecrumpet

Chatty Member
I’ve set up my own business because COVID meant I got made redundant, but this has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember... and I’m a product based business not service. So I don’t think it’s all bad that people are opening businesses and chasing dreams, but opportunists creating businesses without training, expertise, and ripping off innocent people is obviously worrying. Hopefully all of this will result in some sort of regulations for this
The industry self regulates via ICF or EMCC membership, reputable and ethical coaches will have affiliated or trained with them at some point.

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
You’re not blocked on Twitter yet. I’m not sure she’s as up on it as Instagram...😉😉
Sarah has no where to hide and just keeps digging a deeper hole for herself.
As its not her thread, she's going to really struggle to silence this! 😂😂😂

Post engagement stats for my one linking back here are pretty impressive 👍👍👍 Was she really that arrogant to think she could incite that and not have it backfire?!?

• Heart

LadyPainterDeco

VIP Member
That figure will be based on a certain deposit, whatever the minimum was at the time which if they paid greater than & have since paid off a chunk more their mortgage repayment won’t be that figure. Plus is that figure based on principal & interest or interest only. It’s seriously not worth the time or energy speculating on her mortgage repayment or state of financial affairs.
People are interested in her finances as she’s swindled a lot of people out of money...and she blatantly spending it on Instagram on a studio and gifts and a new tat business 😁

• Heart

unicorns

The nerves to say she has given out 75K in refunds.... She had 200 + people who paid in advance for the 'business' course she was set to do with Llewy as well as 250 people who paid in advance for the 3rd month of Smashing it, none of which ever happened. That's your 75K there. Saying 'I've given out over 75K of refunds' makes it sound like it was her own money. IT WAS NOT! It was money sitting in the bank! It's ludicrous and frankly, quite thick of her, to think it was her own money.
In fact, if we do the math, £199 per person by 450 people = £98,550. However, a lot of people who registered for the 'business accelerator' came from SI so they 'only' paid £150. 75K seems about right.

• Heart

screamqueen

VIP Member
Reputable Facebook groups are a good place to start. There are usually lots of people that can vouch for each other in the same groups, you can obviously check this against portfolio, results etc.
Yep, second that - lots of good ones about with hidden gems.