Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

magiceyeposter

I see Jen Stanbrook (former smashing it super attendee) has set up a new thing for manifesting and menopause. Only £97 but the price will go up soon, get in quick. Crikey. She came out all contrite after the fiasco this year and realised she was played. Now she’s setting up a new thing which follows the same MLM strategy. Interesting
I got that email today and my eyes rolled back so hard 🙄

Reactions: 3

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Perhaps she was self employed before going limited? Plausible
Yeah potentially the case? Probably impossible to ever tell for sure thanks to the web of lies around Sarah Akwisombe, that'll be pretty much impossible to untangle without CIA "black site" interrogation methods 😂😂😂

FFS Barbara

She still has the stolen money though.,

And now asking her followers for advice on what podcast to do. Some of her wannabe instahuns will jump at the opportunity to have some exposure
From what I remember she was very particular about who she had on. Let's see if the calibre of guest starts to decline...

Chloegirl

Chatty Member
The new summary will be up on here a bit later, with overview of everything Sarah Akwisombe has done, all media links etc.

I've located the contact details for marketing directors and head of corporate affairs and legal for each of the brand partners we know she's worked with, and it'll be emailed to them tonight as well 👍
Could you also email fempirefinance, whilst you’re at it? they just included Sarah Akwisombe in “4 finance books written by 4 fantastic women” article
Clearly they haven’t done much research on their nominees 🤣
The email is:hello -at- fempirefinance.co.uk

Attachments

• Heart

LadyPainterDeco

VIP Member
The new summary will be up on here a bit later, with overview of everything Sarah Akwisombe has done, all media links etc.

I've located the contact details for marketing directors and head of corporate affairs and legal for each of the brand partners we know she's worked with, and it'll be emailed to them tonight as well 👍
You’re a treasure. ❤

unicorns

£100k from smashing it months 1 and 2. Money moves was £399 and roughly 100 people I can’t remember exactly. Money moves 2. Then there was show up glow up 1&2. All paid for and not refunded.

I would say £200/300k they took in payments. Split 50/50
Plus Money and Manifesting time 2..

Speaking of which, I wonder if they will have the nerves to run another M&M course soon..

• Haha
You mean if screenshots etc of the claimed milli found their way to the tax avoidance team...? 🙉🙈🙊
this absolutely needs to happen! The fact that she’s still holding peoples monies is a joke: maybe she’d prefer to give it to the tax avoidance team at hmrc plus a criminal record. No more Palm Springs trips for her if so...

Antonina

Chatty Member
But if you have a massive mortgage why wasting £40k on that black shed? Pay the mortgage down

• Heart

LadyPainterDeco

VIP Member
No one gives a pissing shit Sarah. A few years ago, I became horribly unwell and ended up in hospital a few times... I couldn’t eat properly for a long time and was in awful pain... my partner cheated on me whilst this was all going on and I then proceeded to have the worst few months of my life and needed surgery... did I act erratically during this time? Yes. Did I fall out with a few people? Yes. Did I apologise for my behaviour? YES. Going through tough times does NOT give you the right to ignore how your actions have affected others. You aren’t anyone special and you never will be. You’re just like everyone else on this planet - get off your high horse and APOLOGISE for your actions.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself in the public eye. You’re making yourself look like an absolute fucking moron.
I’m guessing she’s never lost anyone she loves die then...!!?

I'm about to have to queue for the post office, and it's bloody cold here. Guess I've just found something to keep me occupied while I do it...

Sarah Akwisombe needs a few cold hard truths - and I'm happy to deliver them.
You should be a cop 👮‍♀️ lol