Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
On another note, does Sarah not proof read her posts? Love the Freudian slip...let’s see if she changes it after reading here!
"I've had zero loss of orders so far"

Yeah you delivered 100% month on month sales and revenue growth too. Because you started from zero you stupid little girl. Let's see how viable this business is long term.

Easy to deliver huge growth from zero!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

screamqueen

VIP Member
It was "dead face to camera in the leased Tesla, hip hop playing because I am a bad girl from Croydon".

She looked awful in it too.
Ah right, yeah saw that one but wasn't sure about the 'hate you' reference that was made on here.

Utterly pointless update from her either way, haha.

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
There was a post in the last thread with a brilliant template to use when emailing Sarah regarding a refund, the senders financial institution particularly referencing requesting the name of her PI Insurer as it was required. Did anyone do that as that would determine if she had PI insurance as it warranted a reply. Otherwise it’s speculation she doesn’t have it.
I'll find that again and share it in here so people can copy and paste it into an email. 👍

Betterthedevil

Not really. Like I said it’s up to the individual to do due diligence. If they are scarred then step away until such time as they aren’t & can make sound decisions & do due diligence. It’s not rocket science.
If you are talking about post akwisombe scarring then, yes I agree. My point was it didn't take much uncovering by tattle sleuths like @thetruthwill to see the BS from Sarah and yet, you could argue, nobody did their due diligence prior to taking her courses as it was all there if you scratched the surface otherwise why would you pay this woman for anything? Or did they do it and saw what they wanted to see

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Long time listener first time caller here...

Regarding the exposure of her children, the Tesla's number plate, and her house - as you guys were discussing a few pages ago - in one of her/BM's stories a few days ago their home address was clearly visible as the return address on the packages which were about to be sent out, which I was flabbergasted about.

(I was curious about whether it was in fact their address - I presumed it was but I also half thought she surely wouldn't have been so flippant in posting such a photo, with their address visible for all their followers to see - so I had a quick look on Rightmove and, sure enough, it's their house. 🤷🏻‍♀️)

That type of lack of attention to detail is genuinely surprising for anyone online in this day and age, nevermind someone crying "witch hunt", in my opinion.
Oh my god! I just had a look back but couldn't see it? We had #ikeabaggate but I can't remember seeing one showing the address. How dumb is she?!?

LadyPainterDeco

VIP Member
Personal situation, I have a couple of paypal disputes open and a couple of credit card disputes open. Once those have been finalised and decided, there is a group of us ready to submit to small claims (but of course a few of us are waiting for paypal/banks to come back to us first).
I’m drafting my ‘take’ on the whole situation and how it’s affected customers financially and emotionally, & will be sending that off to my contact shortly, though waiting to see if @Thetruthwillout wants to add anything.
You’ve got to submit small claims court proceedings individually. 👍🏽

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
Just reading her blog of old on that link above and I forgot how enjoyable it was to read and how happy she seemed and how good her blog content was , like night and day with her money content this year .

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
In other cheerful news, Sarah Akwisombe continues to become more and more irrelevant online as her followers continue to leave her. There's still a consistent 1000/mth follower loss going on as people turn off from her, and paradoxically, she's in the news and search rankings a hell of a lot more. Not necessarily for the reasons she'd like though.... 😂😂

Screenshot_20201209_202238.jpg

Anski

Right nearly time for thread #8 😅 what shall we call it ?
mine Is Sarah Akwisombe #8 rinsed and not convinced about manifestation .
Or #8 the money is rinsing .
“So you don’t want to see me - being really shady, Uh-Oh” (Dua Lipa‘s ‘If you don’t want to see me’)

Doyouknowwhatimean

Chatty Member
I've worked with solicitors day in day out, and they literally always have a pa or receptionist to screen all their calls. You wouldn't even be on their radar even as a persistent caller unless you had something with gravitas, erm maybe like this - in which a solicitor would have intervened by now. This is all such bs, it's a joke

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Absolutely agree. What I also don’t agree with is spiritual bypassing - putting blame of inexcusable behaviour on the moon/cycles/eclipses, whatever is the “in” thing. That’s exactly what Sarah joked about in her live last night...”Oh let’s just blame it on the moon.”
It’s not on. It’s capitalising and making a mockery of people (both men and women) who actually have gifts or it’s part of their culture.
👏👏👏👏 This 1000%