Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OmyOmy

With respect, with the rhetoric of lack of due diligence then maybe none of Sarah's ex clients should be undertaking any courses at all. What this tattle thread has proven, is that it was all smoke and mirrors and Sarah just chose what to show to the right people who were generally feeling panicked by lack of revenue, drying up of business etc. I am in no way saying this other lot are charlatans, I am merely highlighting why it's easy to be gaslit again after being drawn in by an out and out scammer
Not really. Like I said it’s up to the individual to do due diligence. If they are scarred then step away until such time as they aren’t & can make sound decisions & do due diligence. It’s not rocket science.

Reactions: 3

Whatanidiot

I would DM you but I have no idea how! Feel free to DM and I’ll reply. I didn’t want to mention her name as I don’t want to tarnish her with being named in this thread.

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
I’m lost for words that she’s posting her daughter, in full school uniform, bouncing around her bedroom 😞 Sarah, you’re not stupid, why do it?
Oh my god.... Just saw that! I am genuinely lost for words. She knows it wouldn't be hard to identify the school, and has she forgotten that she caused a shit storm for the Davies twins, and that Rhys and his wife blackmailed her & Jason, and there's documented evidence of him threatening people's wives and children just for leaving a bad review?

I think she must be so arrogant that she thinks she's untouchable (like the IG Stories video yesterday) , and forgets she got in bed with (literally) some very, very bad people.

LadyPainterDeco

VIP Member
Hey, I’ve not really been active on here recently, as taken a step back for my own sanity BUT I was sent this and feel like it’s important to share it. It’s concerning Llewellyn & Rhys Davies.

I’m concerned that not enough focus is on them and they are upping the levels of their unscrupulous antics, to an even more alarming place.

Does anyone know if they’ve been reported anywhere and if so where to and what else can be done about them?

They are about to embark on new levels of damage to people 😩
View attachment 343003
Whomever you paid for the course is responsible for the fallout x

FI Real Estate Management, she did an ad for their office-to-flat conversion several years ago. The building hasn't sold out at all either.

Estee Lauder - she was paid to do their christmas tree years ago.
She had some great stuff going on...silly lady.

Last edited:

screamqueen

VIP Member
Because Sarah has made yet another bad move trying to lie, cheat and deflect, she drew me to twitter.

Because of that, I clicked a few profiles of people getting involved in the thread and look, ANOTHER MEDIA ARTICLE!!!

Talk about backfiring...... 😂😂😂😂

Another one to add to the list for future threads.
That’s a really great article - thank you for sharing!

• Heart

Chloegirl

Chatty Member
I believe she said somewhere that she didnt finish it, which is rather dry considering it was a open learning course, so basically she could do it all in her pace.

screamqueen

VIP Member
Do you know what too. I need a social media person for our business soon and I cannot bare the thought of looking for one. How do I know who I can trust now. I started looking today and I’m just so disheartened. How do I know they’re who they say they are. She’s ruined this.
She’s definitely made it a lot harder for people to find other people to trust within business, that’s for sure.

there are good, honest, genuine people out there though so don’t give up hope

Marmitecrumpet

Chatty Member
Just to say that the menopause can be debilitating for many women...
As can their experience of menstrual cycles, mocking women that are in tune with and struggle with their hormones isn’t helpful at any phase of our lives

There’s a lot of value in cycle tracking for all women in all seasons of our lives. We shouldn’t be shamed for that

The website from Anna could do with some serious editing. It isn't mobile user friendly at all. Everything is flushed too far to the sides.

• Haha

FFS Barbara

Jen stanbrook blocked me instantly literally for liking a comment on one of her posts that made vague reference to the Sarah akwisombe situation at the very beginning. Blocked me just like that. Tells me all I need to know about what kind of 'coach' she would be.
Jen using all the MLM tactics on her latest venture makes me really sad, I always liked her. Sick of it all now!

Last edited:

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member

Marmitecrumpet

Chatty Member
The whole founding member thing is such a load of crap, dressed up to make you feel you are part of the creation of something when it's just another tactic to get you to part with your money. I've been approached to be a founding member in the past and when I questioned what it actually involves it's never anything of any substance. It's so cheeky and underhand!
It can simply be a special off for loyal customers for a new programme too. There are good people that do good work and support women out there. Let’s not tar all offers with the same Sarah shit stick

I just asked in IG and this is the answer I received 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️It sounds like she’s trying to make a quick buck. I’m assuming she learnt this nonsense off Sarah and Llewy?!
She’s basically selling nothing but the opportunity to be her test/research pod? 😯

No shame

• Heart

unicorns

There’s another lady I follow on Instagram who offers courses. It was a toss up between joining her community or SA. I went with SA as I trusted her more and had followed SA longer. In hindsight the other lady has a lot more credibility and a successful business.

Anyway, this lady created a book which wasn’t cheap but very useful. However they noticed some print errors, not a lot but guess what they did as they DIDNT DELIVER WHAT PEOPLE BOUGHT INTO. Everyone got a full refund.👏🏻👏🏻 And guess what else. people will have seen this and seen how she’s acted with integrity. And guess what else. People will trust her and stay as paying customers. And guess what else. I’m going to go right over spend my money with her as by doing what she did shows me she’s the kind of person I want to spend my hard earned cash with.

Lawyers give legal advice. Not moral advice. If that happened I doubt any criminals would be able to find themselves a lawyer.
100% this

• Heart

Betterthedevil

It’s a free opportunity for people to try and understand what looks like how coaching and mentoring should be done.
I am assuming that you don’t have to say year to anything if you don’t want to...and you won’t be out of pocket.
It’s an oops for them to look legit.
They must be confident that they are good to be offering support gratis.
[/QUOTE]

I suppose it is an opportunity just that no one had to say yeah to Sarah's courses yet she upsold a fair amount of them. Just being cynical, I know

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
Well Sarah, try this for size you awful waste of skin:

View attachment 340854

Full NBBS accounts up to Jan 2020 on the link below (publicly available information so no privacy issue).

Key points:

- NBBS has a "caution" credit score
- Indication but not total certainty that Sarah's previous revenue claims (pre-Llewy) were exaggerated
- High debt ratio of 75%, when investors typically look for a max of 50-60% (remember her early posts about "choosing not to take investment to scale"? More likely they looked at the books and blew her out)
- Incorporated 2017, undermining her "5 years of solid business" claim the other day.

Anyway, here's the full report, hope it's useful for some of you:

Be interesting to see next months annual report!