Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rainbowsandglitter

Even in the tweets where she's trying to play victim, she's lying!! "2 month association"? No Sarah it was much longer than that and you know it. Perhaps you would like us to post a precise timeline here and disprove your deliberate attempt to misdirected yet again?

View attachment 336513

Just shows she’s reading here to know there was chat about her on Twitter 😂😂 she’s so predictable

Reactions: 3

screamqueen

VIP Member
Coaching? 😂😂😂😂

Just had a look on her Ultraviolet agency page - looks like marketing/PR type services, but OH MY GOD look at the intro. Its like Akwisombe 2.0....

Gosh, did they coach Sarah or did she coach them?!

Why would anyone want to do business with someone who doesn’t give a f*€k?
I would never get any work I’d that was my attitude? 😬😩
Totally agree with you - there's a very fine line between being a business with confidence and knowing what you want, and being boastful and aggressive. Sadly this and Sarah's business operate with the latter.

OmyOmy

Thanks @OmyOmy - that’s really interesting. With my clients I am forbidden from advertising their services because of the conflict of interest.
The ASA will be able to guide you & advise you with regard to conflict of interest if you are referencing Instagram & if it concerned you as rules pertaining to Instagram are a whole other beast. From what I can see in my own feed so many do not use #ad & unless anyone reports them nothing will happen as Instagram is too for them to monitor. A naughty list does appear to be published by the ASA every Wednesday so if anyone can be bothered Sarah & NBBS plus Toss Tragic can be reported & added to that list purely on the basis they are advertising their own products & services & not using #ad.

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
something clearly written, concise with all URL’s meets their needs without them having to go digging & is more likely to be acted upon & referred to management for action.
Excellent advice. Thank you. That's a job for this evening, then I'll proof it up here to make sure nothing is missing.

It'll also help new members here with lots of resources, information etc.

❤

• Heart

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Hi Sarah 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

Glad we could help a little this evening, but as you know from the 10 media articles about you (you said on twitter on Sunday morning it was unfair that you had 5 or 6 articles about you, it's 10. Happy to post the links again if you like?), the Internet is a very permanent place, and great tools like Undelete make it impossible for you to hide evidence or undo stupid mistakes like tonight.

Hopefully this serves as an indication of how many eyes are watching your every move, 24/7. We see you. All the time. Have a good think about whether your already fragile mental health and your family can take much more of this. How much longer do you really think you can hold out for under such constant scrutiny? Just give the money back before those Section 75 chargebacks start hitting you, as well as more PayPal refunds now that we're helping that lady on twitter set a new precedent.

• Heart

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
Skipped through the live (it’s saved on the grid now), Sarah says “that’s a whole other discussion” a few times when it’s something she doesn’t understand. She also asks questions and states she doesn’t get some
things about intention setting... She’s an absolute charlatan.

• Heart

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
So frustrating, i’ve been following Olive & Pickle for a little while and was going to be placing a couple of orders soon for birthdays. But I just cannot be giving custom to any business supporting her.
Have also been a long term customer of Veronica Dearly & someone mentioned on here that she was supporting Sarah the other day, that’ll be another no from now on! 🙄
I think we need to work out a good way of actively telling those brands that their support of Sarah Akwisombe is costing them paid business.

magiceyeposter

No way. That puts her in direct breach of consumer protection law 😮😮😮😮

The only exceptions to the right to return are perishable or personalised products, neither of which applies:

Quite 🙄

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
The thing that’s a pity about being real and open ( boasting ) about how much money you are making is the fact when the shit hits the fan no one gives a shit when you say you are skint . Not sure Sarah will ever be as open with her finances again eh .

LadyPainterDeco

VIP Member
And as for the Sunday Times Bestseller tag..... Have a read of this!

"establishing authority" on Mike Winnet's contrepreneur bingo list 😂😂😂
I think she may be running out of tricks...😆👋

Last edited:
Why is everyone looking to help peeps like Sarah and Anna with lots of tips and free advice... let em sink to the bottom. Let em do their own damn work.
🤣
I was just commenting. Please can we not gatekeep each others' posts on here. It's the one space we have to say things without being blocked or shut down.

Last edited:

Bombastic

her newest story is a joke - nobody hates * you * Sarah - we hate the way you 'conduct' a business

• Heart

LadyPainterDeco

VIP Member
On that recent companies house documents, it stated two employees. All this bollocks about them having staff doesn’t ring true.

I dread to think how much that mortgage is a month, I don’t think at this point their refusing to refund due to ethics, I think they must be starting to feel the pinch.
She’s manifesting the money...The money will come...that’s how she’s living. They will only feel anything when they have no cash or credit! £$€¥

• Heart

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Absolutely. One of them will need to get a job.
And how many jobs are there right now that will service that mortgage, and take on someone toxic (most companies now do a "social sniff" as part of the hiring process to prevent any embarrassing situations) with little to no relevant experience or qualifications?

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I notice through all this that Victoria (apartment nbr 4) on insta has been remarkably quiet. She’s a little more active on Twitter and calls herself a “manifestation and soulful business mentor”. She runs a manifestation course called the Abundance Academy and has a Manifestation Collective on Facebook.

once all the momentum took off for Sarah I wondered how Victoria was taking it as there was competition between them, interiors blogging and then all the woo woo, and then I wonder whatshe’s been thinking since it all went off.

anyone here on her Facebook thing or been on a course? Not Saying she’s done anything wrong or I’m not putting her in the same box as Sarah at all.

Just wondering actually

@Thetruthwillout yet according to her LinkedIn profile it was founded in 2015....
Was it called no bull blogging school first?