Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatanidiot

She had a dalliance with Llewy at most. If I were Jason and saw her describing her sordid little fling with twat features as a 'relationship' then I would be out of there. A relationship....ffs
I was just coming to say the same thing. Its gross she’s referred to it as a relationship and in public too. I honestly don’t know how he stays.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
I think an Instagram account is the best way to do this. Tag them all and hashtag/tag her and her businesses so if anyone searches her the info will come up. Stay factual, and unemotional.

• Heart

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
Sarah, stop playing the victim.

We know what you're really upset about - all this negative coverage WILL be around forever and WILL tarnish you forever, making it harder for you to make money.

YOU brought this on by your unethical approach. YOU and ONLY YOU now have to own the consequences of your actions.

Did we "conspire" in a "witch hunt" - bullshit. We worked together, shared information, supported each other, tried our best to help each other, and pooled our experiences and expertise/skills to try and find a way to force your hand, seeing as you continually refuse to do the right thing, and attack anyone challenging you.

At least you recognise the damage your actions have brought crashing down on you. It's called consequences Sarah.

Screenshot_20201206_092319.jpg

And if she is as innocent as she claims and stands by her actions, then these articles stating the FACTS in black and white shouldn't have any negative bearings on her. What's the problem?
And she'd have a clear cut legal case against them, with the support of the Press Complaints Commission.

Oh, hold on......

• Heart

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
I see Jen Stanbrook (former smashing it super attendee) has set up a new thing for manifesting and menopause. Only £97 but the price will go up soon, get in quick. Crikey. She came out all contrite after the fiasco this year and realised she was played. Now she’s setting up a new thing which follows the same MLM strategy. Interesting
Price ending in a 7? Check ✔
FOMO inducing price rise? Check ✔
Quirky title making it seem friendly? Check ✔

• Haha

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
I guess we're now reaching a point where people are getting unbelievably frustrated with Sarah Akwisombe, her continuing lies and games, plus her goading posts on social media.

She chose to be the face of her personal brand, she chooses to behave in the most awful way, so the lines are a bit blurry to say the least.

Feels like something will snap soon, the situation is escalating and only getting worse the longer it goes on. I can't understand why she would put herself and her family through all this TBH, unless the money is gone and she is desperately clinging on. If it WAS there, surely Jason would have stepped in and said to give it back to protect the family?

The whole thing is a horrible mess.

grace28

Chatty Member
I feel like that recap is a bit like 2020. This time last year I could never imagine we’d all be here 🤷🏻‍♀️

Didn’t realise her insurance didn’t cover the chargebacks. The whole thing is just being exposed for the amateur job it always was.

• Heart
Kicked off and the articles were written and she chose to do nothing . She was too arrogant and thought she was untouchable as she was so successful . I genuinely think she thought the people she had taken money from didn’t have any clout so she could block them and move on .
it just shows how little she knew about the women she was coaching, doesn't it!

• Heart

unicorns

The girl gang clearly don’t like Twitter as there’s no pretty feed to ogle
The vibe is so different on twitter! Instagram is all about having to comply, Twitter is raw, straight to the point. I like that we are finally having a form of conversation there.

Truesay

I
It depends on the money you are claiming for, it’s all on the gov website

www.gov.uk/make-court-claim-for-money/court-fees

I’m just waiting for my CC dispute team to come back to me after our last correspondence; depending on that outcome i’ll either be doing SCC or i’ll have received a refund and will get to finally step away from this shitshow, yay!
[/QUOTE

Thank you!
I am also waiting on my bank to get back to me. They are taking longer than expected.
If that fails, I am also considering SCC.

The longer she denies these refunds, the more it will cost her. N
It depends on the money you are claiming for, it’s all on the gov website

www.gov.uk/make-court-claim-for-money/court-fees

I’m just waiting for my CC dispute team to come back to me after our last correspondence; depending on that outcome i’ll either be doing SCC or i’ll have received a refund and will get to finally step away from this shitshow, yay!
Thank you!
I am also waiting on my bank to get back to me. They are taking longer than expected.
If that fails, I am also considering SCC.

The longer she denies these refunds, the more it will cost her. Not just in monetary value.

• Heart

StanleySon

Excellent advice @StanleySon theres no way she can defend multiple claims , people are genuinely out of pocket so it’s not malicious .

Also what a legend Sian is .. I will watch makeitmoregeous with renewed gusto knowing how badass she is .
100% - exactly. It’s not malicious at all - it’s literally why they are there AND because it’s not malicious, the facts speak for themselves <<< even more reason to do it.
By my reckoning so many people have tried the softly softly approach it ain’t working. Take her to court. Worst case, you don’t get your money back = current situation.

best case - you get your money back and she realises what she’s done and stops playing “businesses”. It’s sweet when my 6 year old pretends he’s a shop keeper - less appealing on a 30 something grown woman.

• Heart
  • Haha

Antonina

Chatty Member
Yeah she bragged about the garden shed being paid upfront but didn’t say anything about the Tesla which turns out to be leased.

The other reason why she is scrutinised financially is that the used misrepresentation through her milli journey to attract customers (I’m doing it and I’ll teach you how).

She is still using misrepresentation for her other business (sold out within hours, it was gone before I could put it on the website, recycling the same photo of boxes, next to Amazon boxes) - it is absolutely right she gets scrutinised in the hope that a potential buyer reads here and won’t buy.

• Heart

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
It’s
Sarah Akwisombe #8 “buy a crystal, buy a rock, but don’t mention refunds or you’ll get a block.”

Might be too long though , I need to go back to work can someone set it up ?

• Heart

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I see Jen Stanbrook (former smashing it super attendee) has set up a new thing for manifesting and menopause. Only £97 but the price will go up soon, get in quick. Crikey. She came out all contrite after the fiasco this year and realised she was played. Now she’s setting up a new thing which follows the same MLM strategy. Interesting

• Wow

Truesay

Sarah on "going in" on her "self development, planning, learning new skills" etc sounds exactly like Llewy when he would story on his treadmill at ridiculous hours and talk about his self development, using his time to become a beast and whatnot.

She really is cut from the very same cloth.

I love how she is pretending the Christmas period gives her uninterrupted self development time. Of course alllllll those orders on Bossmagic must be very demanding of her time 🙄

• Haha

Thetruthwillout

VIP Member
I’m still completely done over Sian’s clip. Best thing ever.
Absolutely brutal delivery 😂😂😂

Sarah probably thought she was being clever with the "you're making serious allegations" tweet, then BOOM!!

I'd pay good money to have seen the reaction in the Akwisombe household when that bombshell from Sian landed!

• Heart
LLEWY PLEASE GIVE SARAH YOUR PR AND LEGAL TEAM'S DETAILS QUICK!!!

Just seen her cringey Twitter rant. Does she not realise she is digging a even deeper grave for herself!

When the shit hit the fan I 1000% thought Sarah would eventually apologise and give all the refunds while Llewy would be doing the ranting and crying online.

If she talks about self-sabotaging in any future coaching she has to use herself as an example because this is beyond embarrassing.

• Heart
  • Haha

Antonina

Chatty Member
I wonder how much she charged for those 4 crystals and whether she charged all the same price or different depending on the level of naivety of the buyer. Why does she encourage people to DM instead of publicly sharing the sale price?

A bit like her personal coaching clients, her prices made no sense and changed from person to person

• Wow

LadyPainterDeco

VIP Member
Emails with new summary/media links more or less all sent.... 👍
Brilliant.
I’m sure everyone on here appreciates all the effort and diligence you’ve put into organising what is a press release from here. Hopefully you’ll all get your money back.

You mean business!

The world needs more people to stand up and fight for justice and what is right ❤

• Heart