Sarah Akwisombe #6 Still no apology, they’re not tarot cards babes, honestly...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which article was it you sent PayPal pls? And what did you say as I got my PayPal request denied thanks

What’s FOS?
FOS = Financial Ombudsman Service. If you disagree with PayPal
Do you mean escalate the PayPal case to FOS or NBBS direct? As that’s what they’ve done and admitted to. Refunded some and then reassessed and refused to do any more!
If PayPal rejects your claim you can complain to PayPal first (outside the resolution centre) by emailing them. If you do, the subject of your email must be “COMPLAINT / EXPRESSION OF DISSATISFACTION AS DEFINED BY THE FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY IN THE UK”

here’s the link to filing a complaint

Your complaint should be

I opened a case for transaction X
I believe I was the victim of fraud/manipulation etc
I requested the seller to refund me and they refused
I opened the case with you as the product/service paid for was not as described and/or did not materialise
You closed the case in favour of the seller
I have evidence that other PayPal account holders who bought the same service from this seller have been refunded.
I formally complain about your refusal to uphold my request for refund in case (enter number) against vendor (name) even though you granted refund requests for the same product of the same vendor to other PayPal members. This is not treating your customer fairly.
I offer as evidence of wrongdoing of this vendor the following news articles (insert links)

I request as resolution that I am fully refunded for this product as per my original request in case (enter case number from resolution centre). Absent a full refund, I will await for your FINAL RESPONSE in light with your internal complaints procedure prior to escalating to the Financial Ombudsman Service. I will present my evidence to the FOS and request the FOS to investigate: 1) how many refund Requests You received for vendor (name) in the period between 20.09.2020 to date, how many refund requests were upheld for a product/service similar to the one I paid for using PayPal and for which I requested to be refunded, and a clear rationale for my refund request being rejected. I will also be requesting the FOS to award me compensation for loss of time in dealing with this complaint, compensation for financial loss incurred by the unjustified refusal to refund me and for the stress caused to me for having to Deal with this matter for longer than required.
I therefore would prefer to settle the matter with you with a full refund as initially requested for my case (number).

I look forward to receiving your response within the timeframe stipulated by FOS guidance for dealing with customer complaints.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Some things I just need to get off my chest...

1.Boss Magic is one of THE worst names she could have chosen. Just so bad. Oh sorry, wait Bo$$ magic! Even worse!!

2.She specifically said this product business was standalone and not related to her personal brand but she keeps sharing everything about it on her personal page, so which is it?

3. I know this has been mentioned before but the fact she’s created this tarot/not tarot deck and then chosen stock a direct competitor that she has chosen to be the only UK stockist of, at the same time, blows my mind.
WTF???

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Another big day of losses - only 61 followers to lose and she's then into the 45 thousands, bear in mind when the refinery29 article came out, Sarah Akwisombe was at 47.7k. She's lost the top tier of super engaged and convertible followers, that account is dead now. Engagement has fallen off a cliff.

Screenshot_20201127_071554.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
When will she stop with the morning exercise videos. Yawn central. It's been so long since she's made engaging content. Hard to think back to what she did before all the hard sell MLM stuff she did once she met Llewy.
Maybe the ballsy stuff just doesn't work now that people know she's a con and unfortunately she comes across as insincere when she's trying to be nice or helpful.

Settle your debts Sarah and take a breather.

Reactions: 9
I’m pretty sure Sarah reached 49k just before she fucked it up. Showing off her bod is pretty much all she has left as she can’t be bragging daily about money like she used to... those £100k course launches days are over

I’m pretty sure Sarah reached 49k just before she fucked it up. Showing off her bod is pretty much all she has left as she can’t be bragging daily about money like she used to... those £100k course launches days are over
And if I want fitness advice, there's plenty of proper female fitness experts out there, putting out high quality, correctly put together fitness content and inspiration. A desperate, broke, unethical conwoman like Sarah Akwisombe is not who I'd be looking to for advice or motivation around getting fit 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Sorry guys, here's the link to her Ad for Dell. If that doesn't work then it's How I Adapted and Grew my Business During Lockdown on her IGTV.

Also saw this interesting comment on another IGTV
This can also be reported to the ASA as it is an undeclared AD. If they find against her it will be recorded in their next report published online and make it more difficult for companies to work with her.

FOS = Financial Ombudsman Service. If you disagree with PayPal

If PayPal rejects your claim you can complain to PayPal first (outside the resolution centre) by emailing them. If you do, the subject of your email must be “COMPLAINT / EXPRESSION OF DISSATISFACTION AS DEFINED BY THE FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY IN THE UK”

here’s the link to filing a complaint

Your complaint should be

I opened a case for transaction X
I believe I was the victim of fraud/manipulation etc
I requested the seller to refund me and they refused
I opened the case with you as the product/service paid for was not as described and/or did not materialise
You closed the case in favour of the seller
I have evidence that other PayPal account holders who bought the same service from this seller have been refunded.
I formally complain about your refusal to uphold my request for refund in case (enter number) against vendor (name) even though you granted refund requests for the same product of the same vendor to other PayPal members. This is not treating your customer fairly.
I offer as evidence of wrongdoing of this vendor the following news articles (insert links)

I request as resolution that I am fully refunded for this product as per my original request in case (enter case number from resolution centre). Absent a full refund, I will await for your FINAL RESPONSE in light with your internal complaints procedure prior to escalating to the Financial Ombudsman Service. I will present my evidence to the FOS and request the FOS to investigate: 1) how many refund Requests You received for vendor (name) in the period between 20.09.2020 to date, how many refund requests were upheld for a product/service similar to the one I paid for using PayPal and for which I requested to be refunded, and a clear rationale for my refund request being rejected. I will also be requesting the FOS to award me compensation for loss of time in dealing with this complaint, compensation for financial loss incurred by the unjustified refusal to refund me and for the stress caused to me for having to Deal with this matter for longer than required.
I therefore would prefer to settle the matter with you with a full refund as initially requested for my case (number).

I look forward to receiving your response within the timeframe stipulated by FOS guidance for dealing with customer complaints.
THANK YOU!!!! I’m absolutely going to do that

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Here's the link to report the Dell one to the ASA :

But there's more!! The ASA has created a new reporting system for online scam ads too, suggesting that they are aware of the amount of bullshit that's been out there since lockdown. Probably worth reporting the "no ad spend but I've spent on ads for my fake £100k course launch" ad here:

Reactions: 3
Ladies this might sound strange but I’m really proud of you all who have worked together to get the pathway of refunds, spoken to press, supported each other in the name of what’s right.

If anything, take that and be proud of yourselves. I know it’s been hugely stressful, think we’ve all felt it. I’m going to duck out for a bit as I just find myself becoming more irate and stressed out by it.

I think you ladies are epic, and hope you all are able to take time out away from it, as you deserve to.

And out of all of this, I hope she comes to her senses, apologises (for the sake of her children and her conscience) and realises the women she hurt, upset and made feel stupid, are in fact amazing women who took a stand for what was right, even when it was scary.

Much love to you all, you badass mofos. X

• Heart
Reactions: 35
You know what I will never ever forget? During one of the courses, she said that we should be grateful for high tax bills.
How she looks forward to paying higher tax Because it means she's made a lot of money. How it's an opportunity to put back into the universe and get reward.

She said she looks forward to paying tax and how we should too. To think I and probably some others thought that if we think negatively about paying tax then this will affect the vibes. Put a blockage on our money. What a mess, what a magic spell.

Reactions: 4
You know what I will never ever forget? During one of the courses, she said that we should be grateful for high tax bills.
How she looks forward to paying higher tax Because it means she's made a lot of money. How it's an opportunity to put back into the universe and get reward.

She said she looks forward to paying tax and how we should too. To think I and probably some others thought that if we think negatively about paying tax then this will affect the vibes. Put a blockage on our money. What a mess, what a magic spell.
That's straight out of the TTT script book! I'm sure both twins and their mini-me coaches all say similar.

What a joke! Did she have any original thinking or opinions of her own?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Say what?! Is that woman really that deluded? There's no way anyone, Sarah included, looks FORWARD to paying tax, let alone a big tax bill - she honestly spouts so much nonsense, I don't know how she keeps up with it all.

Do you mean escalate the PayPal case to FOS or NBBS direct? As that’s what they’ve done and admitted to. Refunded some and then reassessed and refused to do any more!

Also. £3.50 for posting when she’s sending second class by the sounds of it. They’d go large letter which is about 75p and 97p first class. Even if she sent them tracked it’s only £1.70 or £2.

She clearly knows nothing about online sales. No one likes paying for postage and much less paying over what it actually costs to post. Because packaging doesn’t cost more than 20p for a small envelope/box.
When she showed box I thought it was thicker than large letter. If it is it’s because she wanted the biggest stack & her ego will cost her dearly as well as alienate customers. It’s fantastic that PayPal are now refunding. It’s off the back of all the effort you have put in & refusing to be fobbed off by her lies. I’m still watching her it’s like a car crash in slow motion & I can’t get over her nerve.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.