Sarah Akwisombe #6 Still no apology, they’re not tarot cards babes, honestly...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah really did share some ground-breaking and inspiring stuff in that post.. after months of mistaking her for a Guru she's finally revealed she's an EXPLORER.
She is Christopher Columbus, Jesus and Dora the explorer all in one. A trinity the business world didn't know they needed and Jason had no idea he was even married to.

Not only is Sarah a pillar of the Croydon badgyal community (attending court and working in JD when she was younger), she has now become the sacrifice women in business have been longing for. No morals or apology for conning people but that's because this is a journey for Sarah. We must understand that her admitting she's privillaged or selfish is enough and she is truly on a pilgrimage so all refunds have gone to aid her spiritual (tarot but not tarot) and philanthropic work.

A true freedom fighter for all narcissist who want to dress in women's empowerment clothing - Sarah Akwisombe you are an icon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The Scientologist is a fan...probably after her soul and luring her into the crazy church!
B82CE344-B435-4A85-9371-4F6988D1A345.jpeg

She's trying so hard to twist the narrative 😂😂😂😂
I’m sure she will drop on here soon and it won’t be difficult to figure out who she is. In the meantime the link to the article is still on her Instagram 👍🏽

Reactions: 4
I’ve asked myself a few times why I’m so fascinated by this story and I think I’ve figured it out. I’ve had a bad experience with a narcissist and there’s little chance of that person getting their comeuppance. However, Sarah is wrapped up in such a tangled mess that it’s almost 99.9999% inevitable that she’ll get her comeuppance. And yes, I’ll admit that it’s almost satisfying. Narcissists cause so much incomprehensible damage and I think I’m almost living my experience through this. Like, that’s so unhealthy... and I should probably not read about this anymore, but this is what narcissists do. They damage you so deeply. And to see a narcissist fail so badly and get what they deserve is bittersweet revenge.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just had a thought.....

Sarah Akwisombe - some FREE ADVICE for you. If you truly have - as claimed - repeatedly been misquoted, misrepresented and made out to be something you claim not to be by this article and all others, you should be speaking to Hugh Grant's "Hacked Off" campaign, reading the 48 page report from the Leveson Inquiry and referring a formal complaint to the Press Complaints Committee with all evidence, in order to prevent harm to your personal and professional reputation. Naturally, this is ENTIRELY dependent on your claims being true and able to be proven.

The ball's in your court. If you don't fight it through the correct legal channels, it does look very much like you know you're bang to rights. So if you're NOT an MLM Contrepreneur (given your statement that "the MLM link is tenuous at best"), you should fight to clear your name. Fail to fight it, and it looks like an admission of guilt.

Reactions: 6
I’ve asked myself a few times why I’m so fascinated by this story and I think I’ve figured it out. I’ve had a bad experience with a narcissist and there’s little chance of that person getting their comeuppance. However, Sarah is wrapped up in such a tangled mess that it’s almost 99.9999% inevitable that she’ll get her comeuppance. And yes, I’ll admit that it’s almost satisfying. Narcissists cause so much incomprehensible damage and I think I’m almost living my experience through this. Like, that’s so unhealthy... and I should probably not read about this anymore, but this is what narcissists do. They damage you so deeply. And to see a narcissist fail so badly and get what they deserve is bittersweet revenge.
Please take care of yourself and I hope you’re healing through having no contact with your narc ❤❤

Reactions: 3
There's a couple of very powerful phrases I remember my grandfather using when he told us all about WW2 and how he met my grandmother. As small children we asked why all the men went to fight an unseen enemy, and the women went to work in the factories making munitions to aid the effort. He explained it so succinctly:

"Evil thrives when good men do nothing"

"Permission by inaction"

Now I'm not comparing Sarah Akwisombe to Hitler (despite her putting herself on a pedestal with Jesus, Mother Theresa, MLK, Nelson Mandela and Dora the Explorer), but I do feel a parallel to my dear old grandfather's words. There's a lot of people she's harmed who are probably unable, unwilling, or too fearful to speak up and protect themselves. So it's on us who CAN fight, to fight her.

And how we fight her is such a broad spectrum - but like every tyrant in history, she WILL get her comeuppance.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can anyone please tell me what they paid for the following courses? I'm compiling data from the form we collected but it would be great to have this as well (this is not in reference to Sarah's faux feedback attempt btw)

Major Money Moves
Major Money Moves 2
Show up glow up
Money & manifesting

thanks!

Reactions: 3
She’s still running target IG ads to her “6 figure launch” M+M post. It came up for me the other day...

Didn’t she say she was having a meeting with an ad manager this week?

So she’s still trying to reel people in on the success/money narrative.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Your are so right....I think she is bricking it.
I genuinely hope that someone is building the case and working on it as we speak (type), at this point I’m convinced she deserves a complete wipe out.
her comments on those posts “ it’s beyond relevant” and “misinformation “ shows how much she’s bricking it and trying to chase the attention away by pretending to be cool. It’s all act, I bet she’s craping herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
SA is happy to provide 'facts'. What would you all like to know?
View attachment 318760
Here's a few facts I'd like to see:

- a full, verifiable timeline of events from first meeting Llewy and engaging his services through to the current moment
- a third party audited set of financial accounts showing how much money came in and where it has gone
- a confirmation of when ALL requests for refunds will be paid
- a confirmation of when ALL customer service/complaint emails will be completed by

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.