Sarah Akwisombe #5 Will the real MLM please stand up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fantastic advice! Thank you ❤

Very good point about at worst it gives them a huge amount of hassle and at best, gets you the money 💰💵💸

❤ Absolutely! I was so exhausted wasting my energy with these unethical “so-called business owners” that I started looking into debt collection. I was thrilled to have found them. And if you all do it, they’ll be delighted as there’s 20% of almost £1m to recoup - happy days!!

duck small claims court and wasting any more emotion and energy on this fraudulent con artist- she’s thriving from the attention. She needs to be dealt with more seriously. 👊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Gracie lost me at "because UK schools are so bad, I was lucky to be privately educated". Educated beyond her intellect, no doubt.
She looks about 12 and obviously has no clue how the real world operates...😢😩🤦🏼‍♀️

When companies have owed me money I refer them onto this debt collection agency, they chase on your behalf and take 20% for doing so. At worst, it’s fecking annoying for the person/ company who owes as they are relentless::
[email protected] Controlaccount.com

At best, I’ve got my money back in both instances. 😊😊😊

Thank me later ladies xxx

SA/ JA won’t know what’s hit them!
Do you just need to prove to the debt collectors that you didn’t get the whole course you paid for?
What’s the MO?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Just having a gander at what book to download this month on Audible and SA's was suggested (obvs not buying it! 🤣) but checked out the reviews...

This one is pretty savage, people are getting very angry now that she has failed repeatedly to act in customers interest and act on what they have to say. It's sad to see but inevitable with the disdain that she has shown for the people that made her the "milli".

As we did, she didn't do it on her own. But she seems to conveniently forget that part.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If the content was so good and she delivered everything as expected (she didnt there were no pdfs) then why was it cancelled? OK she had an affair with LD but thats irrelevant isn't it. They split ways business wise and she continues with SI. Why did everything stop?

Its conflicting. She is saying she was gas lighted by LD. Into what? What they did as a business or personally? Because I don't understand how you can stand by content that was delivered by someone who taught that to you, who you are then saying has manipulated and gas lit you.

He either was the bad guy and taught you a load of tit or he is someone you had an affair with and had to stop working with and therefore should customers shouldnt have known about it.

I just want to know do her and JA GENUINELY believe that the content that was delivered was up to standard and to be trusted DESPITE it being taught to them by someone who they have said is a gas lighter and manipulator. Why should we trust anything that was delivered by him? Do they think he's good at what he does then?
Gas lit!? Absolute cr@p. She was smitten with LD, and dropped like a hot potato from him when his wife found out. So her pride was wounded, end of. She doesn’t know the real meaning of being gaslit, but is certainly good a gaslighting others 😡

Reactions: 9
This is awkward - look at some of the suggestions from Google 😂😂😂😂😂

Sarah Akwisombe scam

Sarah Akwisombe lost a million

Sarah Akwisombe scandal

Sarah Akwisombe mentor

Sarah Akwisombe husband

..... and so on!

Any brand like Vodafone or Dell will easily find all this now (including these threads here) as part of their due diligence, so she can kiss goodbye to any more big brand partnerships that let her piggyback their audience to grow her own.

Screenshot_20201029_172653.jpg
Screenshot_20201029_172805.jpg

• Wow
She looks about 12 and obviously has no clue how the real world operates...😢😩🤦🏼‍♀️

Do you just need to prove to the debt collectors that you didn’t get the whole course you paid for?
What’s the MO?
Good question - I didn’t take any courses, I was going to but saw tattle and have kept watch ever since.

The way I did it with the 2 other companies who owed me money was to send control account my invoices that the 2 women hadn’t paid (I used to have a PR company and would do press upfront and invoice at the end of campaign - silly me, I learnt after that to always charge upfront)

I suggest all the ladies still owed money should issue SA with an invoice to refund the payment for mis-sold goods/ undelivered goods.

I would send this with a cover email to Control Account and see if they can pursue it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good question - I didn’t take any courses, I was going to but saw tattle and have kept watch ever since.

The way I did it with the 2 other companies who owed me money was to send control account my invoices that the 2 women hadn’t paid (I used to have a PR company and would do press upfront and invoice at the end of campaign - silly me, I learnt after that to always charge upfront)

I suggest all the ladies still owed money should issue SA with an invoice to refund the payment for mis-sold goods/ undelivered goods.

I would send this with a cover email to Control Account and see if they can pursue it.
I’ve been down the small claims route a couple of times for clients refusing to pay the last instalment on decorating I did for them.
I did it myself. It was time consuming and thankfully I correspond all the time, and take pictures, so it worked out well as I had lots of proof. 👍🏽😢

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’ve been down the small claims route a couple of times for clients refusing to pay the last instalment on decorating I did for them.
I did it myself. It was time consuming and thankfully I correspond all the time, and take pictures, so it worked out well as I had lots of proof. 👍🏽😢

That’s great that you’ve got experience of Small Claims Court. A lot of people would find it intimidating and just give up.

It’s good we are sharing as many avenues as possible, as SA has longed this out so much to make vulnerable people feel even more vulnerable and worthless, so they’re less likely to pursue her.

Don’t give up ladies, you will get your cash back. Even on the grounds that her SA account took your money without your permission. It should have always been NBBS and no other account.

She’s defrauded in a multitude of ways!

• Heart
I see she has some new half baked idea she has boshed out in a week in the pipeline then . Sarah just calm the duck down and go qualify in something legit .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ll honestly be surprised if people buy from her now after all this, there’s just no trust there anymore and we all know her heart isn’t in it, it’s just another rushed thing to try and make a million. Sad... maybe the people who gave ‘smashing it’ a good review will buy it?

Reactions: 10
I see she has some new half baked idea she has boshed out in a week in the pipeline then . Sarah just calm the duck down and go qualify in something legit .
She should have stuck with interiors...but I guess a quick million £‘s and a bit on the side, was more appealing...£$¥€

Reactions: 2
Oh wait is she reincarnating the oil burners again ? Bet she makes some trendy ass tarot cards and collaborates with that trendy weed dealer who puts them in the fancy packets .

Reactions: 8
“Things have been heavy lately... been working on this for weeks” (but too busy to process refunds???)

How low can she go?

Maybe Jen will co-sign her? Maybe this is what she would have diversified into had she not met her Twin Flame🔥, Lewy D🍆

The reek of desperation is potent - - Continue burying yourself SA 🕳

Attachments

“Things have been heavy lately... been working on this for weeks” (but too busy to process refunds???)

How low can she go?

Maybe Jen will co-sign her? Maybe this is what she would have diversified into had she not met her Twin Flame🔥, Lewy D🍆

The reek of desperation is potent - - Continue burying yourself SA 🕳
Makes zero sense! Everyone knows diversification and expansion in business is time, resource, energy and money heavy. Precisely NOT what you do if you are genuinely overstretched.

This is just about trying to tap into a fresh marketplace of people to peddle bullshit to until she gets rumbled again - and then onto the next.

Just like Llewy and Rhys have done multiple times by what we've seen. Birds of a feather and all that!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.