Sarah Akwisombe #5 Will the real MLM please stand up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Gracie does seem to sell things other than snake oil while doing a degree. Uber priviliged moan though!
Google Grace Beverley Tala lime goss & you should find an article on limegoss.com which explains Grace hooked up with a company called GenFlow who build brands for influencers. Very interesting read. Then check out the GenFlow website. Basically they look after manufacturing, order fulfilment, the lot basically. So yep definitely reeks of privilege & the fact that her products won’t be made using practices remotely resembling fair trade & sustainable, vegan, hippy bollocks breathed on by fairies that she claims. The manufacturing capital globally is Wuhan, China !!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Gracie lost me at "because UK schools are so bad, I was lucky to be privately educated". Educated beyond her intellect, no doubt.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Styled by susie gathered info on customers who had complained and used it to figure out who wrote reviews etc then served them legal letters . Or she could be genuinely trying to canvas her customers 😂 I really dont think she cares about that though .

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Styled by susie gathered info on customers who had complained and used it to figure out who wrote reviews etc then served them legal letters . Or she could be genuinely trying to canvas her customers 😂 I really dont think she cares about that though .
I wonder how successful she was with her legal letters as everyone on here goes by another name.

Reactions: 4
I managed to watch about 3 minutes of Grace Beverly’s stories & had to stop. It is very obvious it is scripted & she is reading off a screen. Plus long stories like those are so egotistical. Who has the time to watch you read a script that looks like it goes on for an hour judging by the amount of little dots at the top & what makes you think anyone is interested enough to watch all of it?
Loads of talking stories is such a turn off. Do an igtv and be done with it!

Reactions: 3
Was she successful in her letter serving?

I’m unsure SA/JA could capture the correct data from us all. The majority of us are saying exactly how it is!

Was she successful in her letter serving?

I’m unsure SA/JA could capture the correct data from us all. The majority of us are saying exactly how it is!
I don’t think you can sue someone for telling the truth!

Reactions: 10
I don’t think you can sue someone for telling the truth!
She'll be gambling on some people either being too frightened/intimidated to push back (and so go silent on calling SA / NBBS out anywhere else) or worried about incurring legal costs.

That's the same crappy tactic old "debt collection agencies" used to use to try and force illegal charges on people until it was clamped down on.

I'd not be surprised at all to see SA employing these similar unethical tactics on people.

Only a step away from Llewy and Rhys' preferred tactic of threatening families (as in the previous thread) but the intention is the same. Find the levers to pull to ensure compliance.

Reactions: 5
All they would need to do is read their emails to get the real feedback!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Still waiting for a reply... and refunds for the miss sold workshops

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I still can’t understand how they can say their course is amazing.

Would she buy it? Would she duck. Tells you everything you need to know.

You’re not “clever” for manipulating an audience Sarah.

Get humble babes.

If the content was so good and she delivered everything as expected (she didnt there were no pdfs) then why was it cancelled? OK she had an affair with LD but thats irrelevant isn't it. They split ways business wise and she continues with SI. Why did everything stop?

Its conflicting. She is saying she was gas lighted by LD. Into what? What they did as a business or personally? Because I don't understand how you can stand by content that was delivered by someone who taught that to you, who you are then saying has manipulated and gas lit you.

He either was the bad guy and taught you a load of tit or he is someone you had an affair with and had to stop working with and therefore should customers shouldnt have known about it.

I just want to know do her and JA GENUINELY believe that the content that was delivered was up to standard and to be trusted DESPITE it being taught to them by someone who they have said is a gas lighter and manipulator. Why should we trust anything that was delivered by him? Do they think he's good at what he does then?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If the content was so good and she delivered everything as expected (she didnt there were no pdfs) then why was it cancelled? OK she had an affair with LD but thats irrelevant isn't it. They split ways business wise and she continues with SI. Why did everything stop?

Its conflicting. She is saying she was gas lighted by LD. Into what? What they did as a business or personally? Because I don't understand how you can stand by content that was delivered by someone who taught that to you, who you are then saying has manipulated and gas lit you.

He either was the bad guy and taught you a load of tit or he is someone you had an affair with and had to stop working with and therefore should customers shouldnt have known about it.

I just want to know do her and JA GENUINELY believe that the content that was delivered was up to standard and to be trusted DESPITE it being taught to them by someone who they have said is a gas lighter and manipulator. Why should we trust anything that was delivered by him? Do they think he's good at what he does then?
This, exactly this!

When companies have owed me money I refer them onto this debt collection agency, they chase on your behalf and take 20% for doing so. At worst, it’s fecking annoying for the person/ company who owes as they are relentless::
[email protected] Controlaccount.com

At best, I’ve got my money back in both instances. 😊😊😊

Thank me later ladies xxx

SA/ JA won’t know what’s hit them!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When companies have owed me money I refer them onto this debt collection agency, they chase on your behalf and take 20% for doing so. At worst, it’s fecking annoying for the person/ company who owes as they are relentless::
[email protected] Controlaccount.com

At best, I’ve got my money back in both instances. 😊😊😊

Thank me later ladies xxx

SA/ JA won’t know what’s hit them!
Fantastic advice! Thank you ❤

Very good point about at worst it gives them a huge amount of hassle and at best, gets you the money 💰💵💸

• Heart
The more I think about this, the more I believe Sarah believed her own rhetoric. She felt - and believed she was - untouchable. This storm has rocked her. I keep seeing a glimmer of the self doubt, covered by a brash quip.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.