Sarah Akwisombe #2 The money is scamming & Llewelyn Davies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Marmitecrumpet there was never any real limit, I can't believe that was set up to send before the replay of the event they'd just done, they're good at planning when there's money involved!

In the sept group coaching, Sarah was offering money off the BI coaching (is that the same as the 6 figure accelerator?), it made me wonder if not many people had signed up "If you want to sign up for the Six-Figure business accelerator today then use the code SMASH at checkout to get £50 off every month
🙂
"
She did that for the August group coaching too, and I remember thinking "£50 off? Hardly worth even telling us about it"

Reactions: 4
Laughing at her making out she’s some tech genius because she could do MySpace HTML code ... we all did that witch .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sarah would you please put those videos into private? It’s embarrassing and a massive breach of confidentiality, you have women there talking about their businesses in what they thought was a private forum. I honestly can’t believe how amateurish this is.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Can’t believe we’re almost 2 full threads in.

I can’t see LD and his brother staying silent for long. Their egos are huge they’ll be unable to resist the urge to spin this.

Reactions: 8
Public sharing should you stick to your KPIs Whaaaaat? This is so sickening, the more I learn the more angry it makes me. The manipulation is HUGE

As an aside...

The women who did 1-2-1 with Llewy seem to be seeing Sarah as a victim too not as an enabler... I spoke to one this morning who said Sarah "it's not fair to target Sarah..."

I'm not sure what she means by "targeting" but to be honest I don't really want to get into it with the defenders as I am knackered this week from all this BS. I guess she means the disgruntled customers here who were taken for a ride on her JVs with Llewy calling her out...

How is it nothing to do with her when SHE ran workshops with him through HER business, under HER brand name, which SHE advocated for and SHE took money for... into HER bank account AND lets not forget SHE introduced him to everyone

FFS open your eyes! I'm so sorry that you spent more money than most but really, Sarah Akwisombe opened the floodgates for this fuelled by her own greed and impatience and is making you responsible for her mistake in absconding responsibility

I’m sorry, but the ‘WhatsApp access’ alone is a massive red flag. How could she possibly manage that? I’m in WhatsApp groups with friends and have most of these muted because of the level of activity on them 😂😂

it’s not realistic Sarah!
Whatapp is also not secure - no trained and certified coaches I know use whatsapp, we use other paid systems that are secure and can guarantee confidentiality/security

Reactions: 9
Public sharing should you stick to your KPIs Whaaaaat? This is so sickening, the more I learn the more angry it makes me. The manipulation is HUGE

As an aside...

The women who did 1-2-1 with Llewy seem to be seeing Sarah as a victim too not as an enabler... I spoke to one this morning who said Sarah "it's not fair to target Sarah..."

I'm not sure what she means by "targeting" but to be honest I don't really want to get into it with the defenders as I am knackered this week from all this BS. I guess she means the disgruntled customers here who were taken for a ride on her JVs with Llewy calling her out...

How is it nothing to do with her when SHE ran workshops with him through HER business, under HER brand name, which SHE advocated for and SHE took money for... into HER bank account AND lets not forget SHE introduced him to everyone

FFS open your eyes! I'm so sorry that you spent more money than most but really, Sarah Akwisombe opened the floodgates for this fuelled by her own greed and impatience and is making you responsible for her mistake in absconding responsibility

Whatapp is also not secure - no trained and certified coaches I know use whatsapp, we use other paid systems that are secure and can guarantee confidentiality/security
It’s like they are being further gaslit into thinking SA is a victim in all this!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
It’s like they are being further gaslit into thinking SA is a victim in all this!
Exactly - she is using the NLP mind tricks to even further create a bubble of safety for herself. All the while still not publicly owning her mistake and passing the buck to the actual victims. It's sickening, goes to show what kind of person she really is

Sarah you made money off this - you are not a victim.

Think #3 don’t be Silly I never made that milli is the leader so far @Antonina
Loving these new thread names BTW making me chuckle in the midst of a very stressful week

Reactions: 5
Most of the girls on The Coven are actually all really supportive and have been open about their experience which is good. Ive also seen a few people say they thought their courses were tit but didn’t even consider requesting refunds until now; so let’s hope they get those back to. However, have seen a couple defending SA as a victim 🙄 when are people going to get their heads out of that woman’s ass?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I still don’t get what the breakdown between SA and LD is about.

Did he start demanding more coaching fees once she got past the million, and she thought she could probably manage without him?

Or did he say that he was doing a runner and leaving her with the 2 groups of 250 ppl on the business accelerator course? In whichcase I understand why she is seeking legal advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.