Sarah Akwisombe #2 The money is scamming & Llewelyn Davies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw these earlier. Pretty sure it was Sarah and Sapphire who fell out before and they recorded a podcast about it. I can’t find a link, so may be confused (which seems to be today’s theme).
They did then made up, funny how she couldn’t remember her bad behaviour then either... I only listened to this recently and she feigns not really remembering what happened 🥱

Reactions: 2
One thing about all of this that I'm enjoying is how much LD and his brother are probably so angry that people are gunning for them, but that they can't do their usual aggressive messaging or tactics because they know how easily it can be screengrabbed and shared far and wide. We've seen how much they love to jump on and aggressively put people down, and now they aren't able to must be driving them both insane.

The thought of how angry they both must be about this warms my little cold heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes bee organised is Rhys pa too.
Interestingly the champions of mind event is still going on tomorrow

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It wasn’t me who first mentioned Sapphire but I’ve just viewed her stories. I can’t decide if she would be on our side or if she’s chums with SA? I don’t know anything about her I’m not in any of her groups etc

Reactions: 1
Yes and they seem quite excited about it! It’s weird it’s like they’re following a god, in fact one even referred to him as the ‘great one’

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It wasn’t me who first mentioned Sapphire but I’ve just viewed her stories. I can’t decide if she would be on our side or if she’s chums with SA? I don’t know anything about her I’m not in any of her groups etc
I wouldn’t say they are chums, acquaintances who move in the same circles. Sarah accused her of stealing a business idea and sapphire reacted very professionally as she has done today and always seems to.

Reactions: 5

The welcome email and the video Llewy made for us
WHY is he always yelling??! Just speak like a normal human, what's wrong with you?

(Just a quick heads-up babe - we can see your first name in the screenshot, in case you want to edit it out)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
WHY is he always yelling??! Just speak like a normal human, what's wrong with you?

(Just a quick heads-up babe - we can see your first name in the screenshot, in case you want to edit it out)
I feel sick watching that back now, even the champagne bottle on the side, it’s all MLM props isn’t it

• Sad
It was high energy but no actual knowledge was shared or anything concrete you could act on, just hype for the next one

I’ve been reading this for days, it bleeping fascinating! I’ve done a few of SA courses but not the SI or BA.

Just came on to say that Jen Stanbrook has just posted about being conned, but doesn’t give names.

I’m really glad she figured it out, as she really does have a great niche and is bleeping good at what she does.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Did anyone go to that and was it what she said it would be?
It was a lot of LD hot air, no real substance but I admit it did get me feeling hyped up - obviously now I see it was all just MLM to get you to sign up to the next session which was a finer £400!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
This is the email that was sent out directly after the Focused, Fearless and F**king event
That email just reminded me that the events were all sold as being capped at a certain number but then they kept opening the doors too as the sign ups rolled in

There’s no limit to what you can host so they just followed the 💰

😮

I’ve been reading this for days, it bleeping fascinating! I’ve done a few of SA courses but not the SI or BA.

Just came on to say that Jen Stanbrook has just posted about being conned, but doesn’t give names.

I’m really glad she figured it out, as she really does have a great niche and is bleeping good at what she does.
She was student of his i think I saw her commenting on his pictures

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.