Sarah Akwisombe #2 The money is scamming & Llewelyn Davies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Marmitecrumpet there was never any real limit, I can't believe that was set up to send before the replay of the event they'd just done, they're good at planning when there's money involved!

In the sept group coaching, Sarah was offering money off the BI coaching (is that the same as the 6 figure accelerator?), it made me wonder if not many people had signed up "If you want to sign up for the Six-Figure business accelerator today then use the code SMASH at checkout to get £50 off every month
🙂
"

Reactions: 5
I remember feeling a bit funny about there being so many in SI. Wondered how they’d check we’d each done our homework. Which was one of the things that was promised but never done

That email just reminded me that the events were all sold as being capped at a certain number but then they kept opening the doors too as the sign ups rolled in

There’s no limit to what you can host so they just followed the 💰

😮

Reactions: 4
Keep every screen shot and video capture. This is too important to lose. The fans *may* realise and need support. Sometimes when you see the posts like this it makes you realise quite how manipulative they can be. Surprising really with no qualifications apart from GCSE scamming.

Reactions: 6
Why are all of the women who worked directly with LD or RD aka TTT (gag) except for SA?

All of these women. Are standing up for women. And yet the one woman who introduced a lot of women, isn’t saying anything.

What’s the saying when people who don’t speak up/out when they should?

Reactions: 10
I’ve been reading this for days, it bleeping fascinating! I’ve done a few of SA courses but not the SI or BA.

Just came on to say that Jen Stanbrook has just posted about being conned, but doesn’t give names.

I’m really glad she figured it out, as she really does have a great niche and is bleeping good at what she does.
Again "2 men", what about the woman that led the women there?!?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Why are all of the women who worked directly with LD or RD aka TTT (gag) except for SA?

All of these women. Are standing up for women. And yet the one woman who introduced a lot of women, isn’t saying anything.

What’s the saying when people who don’t speak up/out when they should?

My guess would be she is absolutely floored. She has made a fool of herself and her business and brand. The Gru brothers struck lucky with SA and this proves she isn't quite a "street" as she claims to be.

Reactions: 8
It wasn’t me who first mentioned Sapphire but I’ve just viewed her stories. I can’t decide if she would be on our side or if she’s chums with SA? I don’t know anything about her I’m not in any of her groups etc
From what I know of her she's pretty genuine. She posted in her FB group about it all and said about how it could happen to any of us, and basically said she was there to offer support should anyone need it, I think her intentions are genuine and are coming from a good place.
WHY is he always yelling??! Just speak like a normal human, what's wrong with you?

(Just a quick heads-up babe - we can see your first name in the screenshot, in case you want to edit it out)
He's like Barry Scott from Cillit Bang - say anything with enough clout and people will believe you, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm also kind of ashamed to admit that I enquired about Sarahs 121, 12 month coaching, and she quoted me £30k....thank god for a cynical (realistic) friend of mine who balked at that cost, I was so sold on her charisma, honestly, she's so good at selling tit (ha, literal tit).
SHUT. THE. FRONT. AND. THE. BACK. DOORS.

30k. That’s delusional she thinks her advice is worth that.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Guys let's think about all this money/refund that Sarah claims is coming out of her pocket. She would have paid LD his half for the first two months of SI, no more than that. Not many people are asking for a refund for the entire course. So say she has to refund 10 people that's 4K, only 2K should come from LD.

In the months leading to the programme she has made a lot of money with her 1-2-1 clients, group coaching and one off live events with Llewy.
The amount from refunding a dozen people is a drop in the ocean. I don't see the drama in this and why people keep feeling sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@Marmitecrumpet there was never any real limit, I can't believe that was set up to send before the replay of the event they'd just done, they're good at planning when there's money involved!

In the sept group coaching, Sarah was offering money off the BI coaching (is that the same as the 6 figure accelerator?), it made me wonder if not many people had signed up "If you want to sign up for the Six-Figure business accelerator today then use the code SMASH at checkout to get £50 off every month
🙂
"
I remember SA saying tickets go on sale at X time tomorrow, only 150 spaces and how stupid I was, worried that I would miss out because I would be on the school run. I even messaged asking about whether spaces were being limited, of course she never replied!

Those twins make me angry but her actions make me sick!

Reactions: 9
That’s a major duck up in terms of confidentiality- these women thought they were signing up to a private group and now we have all these videos for all of us to see with their faces and names on it? I’m not watching btw.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
(The staff there are lovely and they filmed Bake Off there, fun fact!)
Are the hotel aware that they’re being used by scamming twins? And essentially, the location of a scam?

That’s a major duck up in terms of confidentiality- these women thought they were signing up to a private group and now we have all these videos for all of us to see with their faces and names on it? I’m not watching btw.
This is a huge breach.

Reactions: 4
SHUT. THE. FRONT. AND. THE. BACK. DOORS.

30k. That’s delusional she thinks her advice is worth that.
I know!! The worst thing is I think she believes she's worth it!

I feel like it was all part of LLewy's approach, he started by hyping her up and inflating her ego, she was encouraged to put all her course prices up under him, and in that she had a marketing tactic to use "buy now before the price goes up" they were reasonably priced for what they were originally and I think that's why they sold well, but the increase was totally unparallel to the value.

Reactions: 7
yep its shocking. so unprofessional

Reactions: 1
I can't bear to watch them either. Just keeping the videos in case we need them to expose SA and LD.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.