Sarah Akwisombe #2 The money is scamming & Llewelyn Davies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one can have a different opinion these days that’s why tattle started. Sarah will use this until all her Cult like followers Dragged into it to save her ass and she’ll get away with it because apparently everyone on this thread is a troll and worst of all every other insta friends and gullible followers will believe it
You can’t attack the queen! The worker bees will become upset. It may as well be a cult. Some of the replies on insta are laughable.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
All she had to do was prioritise (irony considering her latest NBBS post) her strategy and customers in the first place and it wouldn’t have got this far. I’m so fed up now and she’s getting me so angry. I’ll never see her as some one to admire or buy courses from ever again.

Reactions: 4
Did someone say she was friends with the PR person wernchat? I think she needs some advice on how to speak to customers. What she is repeatedly failing to grasp is that people would not be hiding behind fake profiles on here if they didn't feel she had taken the utter p*ss out of them/if she wasn't so confrontational. Jesus.
Yeah she is I wonder why her friends aren’t advising her??

Reactions: 1
I know she should have done this last week but she needs to issue a clear statement. She's saying she's seeking legal advice when initially she said nothing had happened, no one had wronged her and she'd just lost her way. Constant condradictions 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Got a call booked with a journalist tomorrow. This has gone far enough and clearly the wider public needs to realise what goes on with these ‘services’.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Cannot believe the way she is responding to people in the comments 'i don't know what on earth has made you so disgruntled' GASLIGHTER
.... It's obvious what has made her disgruntled. She's trying to explain. She's looking for answers. She needs reassurance and compassion from Sarah, not a dismissive comment like that. I understand that mentally, she might not be on form but if she's not able to professionally deal with this then why doesn't she just hand it all over to Jason or this PR person she's got.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
.... It's obvious what has made her disgruntled. She's trying to explain. She's looking for answers. She needs reassurance and compassion from Sarah, not a dismissive comment like that. I understand that mentally, she might not be on form but if she's not able to professionally deal with this then why doesn't she just hand it all over to Jason or this PR person she's got.
Yeah I would have thought given the turmoil she is in, any good PR person would advise her not to personally respond to comments?

Reactions: 5
I know someone wanted to ask for a refund and I know there was the possibility to pay in instalments and I think the instalments that are still due can be cancelled directly with the bank. Some people like @Lemonhead123 really liked the programme especially because of Jen. I believe maybe she did it before all this happened? I think that counts too.
Am I right to think that if you (@Lemonhead123) have already done the gathering, you started the MM before this last session? Which means that you didn't have to watch some lives when all this was developing. I think that makes a big difference because your experience wasn't spoiled at the time and you could just enjoy the experience without all of this in the background.

@Breeeeaaaathhe! to me, at that new price, is just not worth it and it was honestly too expensive for what it was, especially in light of the recent developments, since they completely contradict the content of the programme. As I said before, trust is important when you are selling this kind of content. And she even said that it will be even more expensive in the future! That's why I bought it, I would have missed out on the last time it was £220! I feel silly.
Thanks for this reply, yeah I fee I got sucked in to buying m&m “the last time it will be at this price “ crap 🙄 grrrr how stupid was I, I have really learnt some lessons about how I am a marketing persons dream!

Reactions: 1
Got a call booked with a journalist tomorrow. This has gone far enough and clearly the wider public needs to realise what goes on with these ‘services’.
Well done and good luck. Keep us posted.

Aaaaaaaaaand..... comments are off now. Well, that's what her boy Llewy has done so she's clearly following suit ;) She hasn't lasted long - clearly it's bum-licking or nothing with this one. She puts the bull in No Bull for sure

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
You can’t attack the queen! The worker bees will become upset. It may as well be a cult. Some of the replies on insta are laughable.
She got defensive then limited the post so no one can comment now. How’s that for no BS transparency?! 😂

As she’s now taking PR advice and “following it to a T”
might need a new PR team love...

But you wouldn’t need PR advice Sarah if you acted right in the first place and didn’t unleash such a predator on your audience

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 267243

Never heard of this happening with refunds before🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s a refund for all of the Smashing it course I want! What a unnecessary palava...
Just do a blanket refund and be done with it. That way you will have been seen to have done the right thing and possibly claw back some integrity. I see
On NBBS IG it’s business as usual!

Reactions: 2
Yeah I would have thought given the turmoil she is in, any good PR person would advise her not to personally respond to comments?
A good PR would tell her to communicate with clients direct and reply to emails not mess around on IG

This whole thing is laughable in how unprofessional it is

It’s a refund for all of the Smashing it course I want! What a unnecessary palava...
Just do a blanket refund and be done with it. That way you will have been seen to have done the right thing and possibly claw back some integrity. I see
On NBBS IG it’s business as usual!
But soooooooo many people are happy with it... ! 😉

I think she’s refunded that little group she made to effectively buy their support and left anyone who dared question her in the exact same style that Llewy appears to have done to her

The best way to protect your rep is to pay the money back you owe for cancelled and shoddy services Sarah

Because she’s probably making that up too. I’ve had enough of this, such a waste of precious energy

I know she should have done this last week but she needs to issue a clear statement. She's saying she's seeking legal advice when initially she said nothing had happened, no one had wronged her and she'd just lost her way. Constant condradictions 😕
I know right... which one is it Sarah?

All she had to do was prioritise (irony considering her latest NBBS post) her strategy and customers in the first place and it wouldn’t have got this far. I’m so fed up now and she’s getting me so angry. I’ll never see her as some one to admire or buy courses from ever again.
Same

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.