Sarah Akwisombe #2 The money is scamming & Llewelyn Davies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a refund for all of the Smashing it course I want! What a unnecessary palava...
Just do a blanket refund and be done with it. That way you will have been seen to have done the right thing and possibly claw back some integrity. I see
On NBBS IG it’s business as usual!
Absolutely unbelievable, she’s responding to comments, engaging with people commenting and posting regularly the last week it looks like as well as stories on IG on NBBS. Unbelievable. That’s made me really annoyed .

Reactions: 5
It’s a refund for all of the Smashing it course I want! What a unnecessary palava...
Just do a blanket refund and be done with it. That way you will have been seen to have done the right thing and possibly claw back some integrity. I see
NBBS IG there are a couple of ‘discussions’ going on in comments. No doubt comments will be turned off.

Reactions: 1
Comments are still open on the NBBS account, still people defending.
She is adamant that they provided value for the initial period and as far as I know is only issuing refunds for the 3rd month for those that ask for it. The right thing to do, and what would have given her the best rep and saved an ounce of integrity, and saved a lot of this sh*t for herself, is to have refunded it all when she realised what a conman LD was and that it therefore was all a scam.

Carrying on on NBBS page like nothing has effing happened. I don't think I can be any more angry about this whole thing, be so interested to hear what journalists say.

Reactions: 3
They have been switched off @marmitesandwichesfortea 😡

She is adamant that they provided value for the initial period and as far as I know is only issuing refunds for the 3rd month for those that ask for it. The right thing to do, and what would have given her the best rep and saved an ounce of integrity, and saved a lot of this sh*t for herself, is to have refunded it all when she realised what a conman LD was and that it therefore was all a scam.

Carrying on on NBBS page like nothing has effing happened. I don't think I can be any more angry about this whole thing, be so interested to hear what journalists say.
There’s nothing high quality about delivering 2 months of a 6-12 month programme in anyone’s book!

@yellowcece ”no connection” ?! That mimi woman is delusional

Last edited:
Lurker here and just on to say I wonder if they are taking legal advice on what they have to refund and what they don't? Could be why not everyone has had a refund for the SI course.

Also annoying me is why the Mimi woman has one post telling everyone to do their due diligence on coaches and the next one denying Sarah has anything to do with Lewy? It's ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Lurker here and just on to say I wonder if they are taking legal advice on what they have to refund and what they don't? Could be why not everyone has had a refund for the SI course.

Also annoying me is why the Mimi woman has one post telling everyone to do their due diligence on coaches and the next one denying Sarah has anything to do with Lewy? It's ridiculous.
It’s all bonkers, they 💯 have Stockholm syndrome and have been paid their refunds while anyone with sense and asked questions gets left in the cold

I can well imagine that they are seeking legal advice on who’s liable for the stuff that was a farce/falsely advertised as I can’t imagine there was much of a contract with him. LD doesn’t even have a bloody laptop 💻 😂

Imagine... all those Rolexes and 🚗 and no laptop 🤦🏻‍♀️

But the stuff that wasn’t delivered at all should have been paid by now as per her own email dated 28th September

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s clearly out of her depth and I’m aghast her mother commented on her post “ I hate what you have all been through and so pleased this chapter is done and you have found yourself and your family again” . I’m a mother to two girls and a boy and I’m also a boss in a large international company and I would explode if my mother wrote something like this on my page where I’d been giving it “ I’m this I’m that etc” . Women bosses, two steps forward and 10 back 🙄. Yes support your kids 100% however your child has done something horrendous in conning many vulnerable women at an extremely trying time!! Take bloody ownership! Some one take that girls bleeping iphone, iPad ,iMac, MacBook Pro and Apple Watch away from her as she’s a constant shower of shineola on social media at the present time! It’s like shes a social hand grenade. Give it up Sarah ! For the love of APPLE!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I think they absolutely are yes. As much as refunds have been promised, the levels of this now are looking huge so I suppose if legally things have already been delivered like MM and the group coaching then they have to see where they stand if people are asking for a refund based on doubting the content as a result of this mess. (not sticking up for them but you would wouldn't you) It's really crazy that Sarah probably would not have been in this position if she'd have handled SI and the BA with professionalism and integrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she’s probably trying to find out legally where she stands with Llewy, they’re clearly NOT on good terms as they’ve both unfollowed each other and he’s probably not happy about refunding people whereas she seems more open to it.

Reactions: 2
Especially as Mimi woman ripped off all of that useful info she's put on her feed about how to spot a contrepeneur coach from here. Mimi - we know you did ;) You quoted every single piece of intel we helpfully put together for you to tell on Llewy so Sarah could like your post #fangirl. Bloody mumfluencing huntrepeneurs. FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@Chester you are right, they will be working out what they legally do or do not have to refund. I’m sure they will either then keep what they’re legally entitled to OR declare that they’re legally entitled to keep it but have decided as a gesture of goodwill to refund some but I doubt all of it

curious about the legal action.

I think Sarah and Jason mentioned legal advice rather than action? If I was out of pocket I would contact my bank/credit card company to get advice also. If she's gone to Gleam for PR advice then she'll become untouchable, they seem to shut everyone down.

I think they absolutely are yes. As much as refunds have been promised, the levels of this now are looking huge so I suppose if legally things have already been delivered like MM and the group coaching then they have to see where they stand if people are asking for a refund based on doubting the content as a result of this mess. (not sticking up for them but you would wouldn't you) It's really crazy that Sarah probably would not have been in this position if she'd have handled SI and the BA with professionalism and integrity.
Legally they don’t have a leg to stand on as all the courses and workshops were falsely advertised as well as being absolute drivel

I do not believe for one second that any lawyers or PR would have sanctioned her abysmal behaviour on IG last night

Reactions: 8
If at any point she used her journey to £1m or her £1m announcement to attract business and her claims were false or misleading, then I’m not sure what a lawyer would say! Eg £1m turnover of NBBS - is this actually turnover or does it include booked business? Is it just turnover of NBBS or also of someone else (eg No Exit)? She called herself a millionaire at some point (the message being, buy my courses and I’ll show you how to do it, it’s all in the mindset). Where are the receipts?

I might be totally wrong, but I’m sure that’s what he said? At the time I thought they included future payments from the BA (which would have been another £1k per customer) but like I said, I could have it wrong?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.