Sarah Akwisombe #2 The money is scamming & Llewelyn Davies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like her husband is helping to go through responses - he’s just emailed me. No mention of refunds but talk of legal action.
Time to send that reply but not to action/chase up the refunds... stinks

It’s quite simple, if you don’t deliver what’s promised you refund your customers

Reactions: 7
I am lost for words.
Beggars belief doesn’t it? She’s done a complete 360 and become one of those “online marketing gurus “ and going into business with the king of bots! I’m having an early bath and just watched the smug video someone posted earlier of her with that Alfie guy ( apologies if I got his name wrong) what is it with these idiots these days .. They talked for over 1 hour and honestly non of it had any substance. It was an echo chamber and a soap box for Sarah to make herself feel good. Hey I made £100k and I’m not worried about what I’m going to tell these people just get them in get their money. I very much doubt Jd would touch her these days.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just read the replies of those defending her. Do they actually think people would take time out of their lives to pretend they haven’t received a refund?! 😂😂😂 This is next level brainwashing.

Those who still haven’t received the refunds are no closer to knowing when they will. If they’re quoting the 10 days from Stripe, then let people know the date they sent it with a screenshot to prove.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she's got legal and PR advice. Why not just make a clear and simple announcement to say that? She should be reassuring people not sniping at those who are quite rightly questioning everything.

Screenshot_20201006_200209.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Sarah needs to accept she’s not “boss” material. She’s just rubbing peoples backs up now and making it way worse than it originally was

Reactions: 3
So she's got legal and PR advice. Why not just make a clear and simple announcement to say that? She should be reassuring people not sniping at those who are quite rightly questioning everything.

View attachment 267489

View attachment 267489
Would a good PR person advise sniping at people? I don't think so.

Reactions: 6
Who the duck's giving her PR advice? Someone she trained up herself on one of her courses?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think SA needs to ask her PR for a refund 😄 she's being conned - again!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

View attachment 267489
I hope she lets us know who is giving her the PR advice.... I would also say disgruntled outweighs those pleased with it from looking across the platforms.

Ok I had to join the forum, long time lurker.

I went to school with Sarah stremes (akwisombe) and this tit show is very her.

I watched her insta for the last few years and then months in disbelief as she made all this money for offering what exactly? Coaching? What experience does she have from running a successful business?

i watched a bit of her YouTube video about the million too, and yes Sarah was popular at school but also one of the “mean girls”!

She left 6th form to work at JD for a bit and then tried her hand at glamour modeling (as Sarah Louise) I believe she skipped that bit out 😂 she also then Worked in a coffee shop before djing/mcing as “Goldilocks” making some of the worst music ever imaginable. I then saw she popped up as a interior designer! Very random. Basically she jumps from one thing to the next without ever being an expert in anything.

what annoys me the most is after all the bragging about money and big I am, now tit has hit the fan and people are out of pocket and struggling the real Sarah appears, fake tears and sympathy please! the silence (which is digging her self deeper) is simply because she hasn’t a clue what to do, she has no expertise in business she’s a blagger and always has been! Trying to make an easy buck.

I sincerely hope refunds are issued to everyone out of pocket, I’ve been scammed enough in the past and it’s absolutely criminal, we for that TTT bloke...words fails me..he’s a criminal end of.

more rules and regs need to come into control the social media con artists...maybe Sarah might have to get an actual job now
Is J cuckolded or similar to S? Absolutely appalled at him too tbh.

Also the Gathering session next week will be ‘Sarah shares her recent experience’ so perhaps we will get some answers
FFS SARAH!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
No one can have a different opinion these days that’s why tattle started. Sarah will use this until all her Cult like followers Dragged into it to save her ass and she’ll get away with it because apparently everyone on this thread is a troll and worst of all every other insta friends and gullible followers will believe it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.