Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is actually unhinged. The fact that she thinks people or just one person give that much of a toss about her. It’s the people she harms and rips off that we think about. Also using those meme face things tells me she spends waaaaay too much time online. Honestly think she’s lost it.
Ironically, her narrative about how unbothered she is actually has the completely opposite affect 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh and I saw someone here suggest it’s seasonsincolour she’s getting at here. SO obvious that Sarah is regretting not sticking with an actual trade - interiors. One that takes commitment, skill and not burning any bridges you might be lucky enough to build.

Here’s two questions for you all…

1. How did you come across Sarah and when did you first realise she was kind of (or completely) full of 💩?

2. Anyone got a thread title?

Have a great day (actually working for income and that not being anything unusual), Jennys!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I will be so glad when we get a new thread and I don’t have to see ‘witches’ spelled wrongly any more.

• Haha
I first saw her on Instagram a few years back when she was doing interiors / no bull blog school.

Thread title suggestion - Sarah Akwisombe: Crypto Ho

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I found her when we were looking to get a mortgage (all sorted thank goodness) and she had her first flat. She poured some sort of resin floor all over the original quarry tiles that were SO integral to the fabric of the period building.

Obviously it’s a taste thing and it’s your flat, so do what you like with it but the attitude of just ‘who cares about this thing with period charm, I’m going to throw plastic down and destroy it forever because of my bouncy modern aesthetic’ had me aghast.

Turns out she takes that approach in other areas of her life, deleting, denying, taking what she wants f the consequences, buying modern plastic tit and barely paying occasional lip service to sustainability ‘or whatever’.

As for thread title, not my forte but…

Sarah Akwisombe #14 It’s not that deep ™️, she’s lost all her sheep, had to shut her business cos she f’d with a creep.

Probably too sweary but at least it rhymes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve followed her loosely when she was modelling Tiba + Marl (the massively overpriced changing bags) - I realised she was a dick when she claimed she was making all that cash during lockdown. When it’s too good to be true it’s probably fraud. And it was.

I started following her years ago when she lived in her flat and was running NBBS.
Didn’t think she was all that until a friend of mine said she did her course and she really raves about it and said that Sarah had told her if I wanted to do a course I could get a discount (pffff).

Fast forward a few years and I signed up and paid for one of her courses during her summer of scam during lockdown and knew from the first session I’d made a terrible mistake. She wasn’t offering anything or value, all info could be found online for free, she used a tiny hand held white board to draw diagrams on (which looked pathetic), couldn’t recall what anyones businesses were, and despite many people having wildly different businesses models she seemed to have ‘grouped’ people together in a way that was supposed to make sense, and it really didn’t.
She had everyone muted until she felt like it, got arsey when people asked questions that she felt were ‘stupid’ and told people that to succeed they needed to be showing their face on Stories and Reels and if they tagged her she would reshare them for extra visibility with her audience. Needless to say, the few times this did happen was for the people who kissed her arse or who she thought she could rinse for more money later down the line.

Oh and she also told people to submit their ‘homework’ on a dedicated FB group that she rarely showed up in and said the homework tasks were to ensure you got through to the next stage. She never replied to anyone on there, but if people said on the next session they hadn’t done the homework (and if she wasn’t looking then who could blame them?) she’d berate them and get all high and mighty that she was taking time out to run these courses and if people couldn’t be bothered to complete the tasks then what was the point.

Honestly, writing it out reminds me just how mental the whole thing was 😳

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I started following her years ago when she lived in her flat and was running NBBS.
Didn’t think she was all that until a friend of mine said she did her course and she really raves about it and said that Sarah had told her if I wanted to do a course I could get a discount (pffff).

Fast forward a few years and I signed up and paid for one of her courses during her summer of scam during lockdown and knew from the first session I’d made a terrible mistake. She wasn’t offering anything or value, all info could be found online for free, she used a tiny hand held white board to draw diagrams on (which looked pathetic), couldn’t recall what anyones businesses were, and despite many people having wildly different businesses models she seemed to have ‘grouped’ people together in a way that was supposed to make sense, and it really didn’t.
She had everyone muted until she felt like it, got arsey when people asked questions that she felt were ‘stupid’ and told people that to succeed they needed to be showing their face on Stories and Reels and if they tagged her she would reshare them for extra visibility with her audience. Needless to say, the few times this did happen was for the people who kissed her arse or who she thought she could rinse for more money later down the line.

Oh and she also told people to submit their ‘homework’ on a dedicated FB group that she rarely showed up in and said the homework tasks were to ensure you got through to the next stage. She never replied to anyone on there, but if people said on the next session they hadn’t done the homework (and if she wasn’t looking then who could blame them?) she’d berate them and get all high and mighty that she was taking time out to run these courses and if people couldn’t be bothered to complete the tasks then what was the point.

Honestly, writing it out reminds me just how mental the whole thing was 😳
Wow thanks for sharing all that. Was that the ‘group coaching’? Pretty shameless of her.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
In other "Jenny" related news after a round of guessing "who us Jenny?", then a Spartacus style "I am Jenny, we are all Jenny", a musical interlude for Sarah:

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I started following her back in her interior days and liked that she had an unusual style for the time . Watched all the Llewy I can make a million stuff with horror and wondered why no one else could see through her , so I started the thread .. and here we are .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I started following her back in her interior days and liked that she had an unusual style for the time . Watched all the Llewy I can make a million stuff with horror and wondered why no one else could see through her , so I started the thread .. and here we are .
Imagine if you knew then what you know now hey?!? 13,000+ posts, 16 or 17 news articles, complete meltdown, an affair and a collapsed million pound scam. Unreal.

• Heart
Makes sense, then, that he sent Sarah his book for free. Two peas, those two.
I think it was their mutual publisher sent the book out to other authors on their books rather than him personally. At least I hope so! Although I remember seeing other Hachette authors getting similar packages.

I think it was their mutual publisher sent the book out to other authors on their books rather than him personally. At least I hope so! Although I remember seeing other Hachette authors getting similar packages.
Really? Damn, did I get that wrong? Could've sworn I saw a post or something, back then, of Sarah thanking this Steven-character for the book.

Reactions: 1
Really? Damn, did I get that wrong? Could've sworn I saw a post or something, back then, of Sarah thanking this Steven-character for the book.
Classic Akwisombe misrepresentation making it look like a personal thing rather than a publisher led marketing initiative!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.