Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she means her old pal Jen with this on her Stories tonight?
Could be? Or are we looking at a new "I am Spartacus" moment?

"Jenny" could be any one of Sarah Akwisombe's numerous victims or all of them. Or just an interested observer. Or someone else.

That's the problem with bleeping over lots of people for huge amounts of money Sarah - you never know who's behind you. That's not "trolling", it's karma. As you'd say "it's not that deep" 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Funny how she didn’t mention her Croydon gang, Sophie, the fitness lady and the makeup lady, when she thanked her “friends”. Just her new BFF….

Reactions: 3
I think it's time we get this going, who else is in?!? 🤣🤣🤣

"I am Jenny"

"No, I am Jenny"

"No, I am Jenny"

"No, I am Jenny"

ETA Sarah Akwisombe clearly thinks all the voices of dissent are one person!

Screenshot_20220304-091749_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if she means her old pal Jen with this on her Stories tonight?
Or just "herself"? The only person who's ruined her reputation, income streams, and created these "targeted campaigns" is herself. Sarah Akwisombe has done that. To. Her. Self. If Jen decided to step back to save her own ass, good on her. Not that I find her that credible either, but Sarah still fucked it and refuses to admit it.

• Heart
Or just "herself"? The only person who's ruined her reputation, income streams, and created these "targeted campaigns" is herself. Sarah Akwisombe has done that. To. Her. Self. If Jen decided to step back to save her own ass, good on her. Not that I find her that credible either, but Sarah still fucked it and refuses to admit it.
So true. If Sarah Akwisombe hadn't scammed, gaslit, abused, threatened and mocked so many victims - to the tune of ONE MILLION POUNDS no less - she'd not be in this situation.

Reactions: 8
Late to the party, but this post 😂😂😂

The ‘universe threw a detour in to teach her a lesson’… what?

The universe did nothing of the sort my dear. You willingly pulled your knickers down to sleep with another man who wasn’t your husband.

Now I’m no astronomer, but I’d say that has tit all to do with the universe and more of her being a sneaky little cheater.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6

The universe did nothing of the sort my dear. You willingly pulled your knickers down to sleep with another man who wasn’t your husband.

Now I’m no astronomer, but I’d say that has tit all to do with the universe and more of her being a sneaky little cheater.
So the manifesting as an expression of personal power only applies when its something she is proud of - otherwise, she's at the mercy of the universe. Which is it you f**king twit. (im addressing sarah here)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
@Winkle it clearly must be in her brain. I do wonder how she must function day to day with these kinds of thoughts. Absolutely no responsibility for her own actions at all,

• Heart

I think when Sarah Akwisombe says "the universe threw in a detour" she actually means "Llewy's wife found out about our affair and that brought both the affair and the million pound scam to a brutal, public head".

There, fixed it for you Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think now is the time Jason Akwisombe needs to take her phone off her before she humiliates herself, him and the family any more.......

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh god, what’s she up to now - can someone share grabs?
Here you go! Desperately trying to be funny then realising everyone just thinks she's a dick, so has to backtrack. But then brucey bonus, she realises her tit merch brand is going to face even more hurdles to make a handful of sales.

Screenshot_20220310-195402_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220310-195415_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220310-195424_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220310-195446_Instagram.jpg

The other thing the silly cow doesn't think of us that maybe her "funny" post hoodwinked some people, but they commented about it on here, which further boosts these threads' SEO rank against her name. So a big fat bleeping fail for the Croydon Conwoman Sarah Akwisombe 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.