Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go! Video grab so it's undeniably Sarah's own words. What an idiot..... Did she not think to do full link and push testing?!?

View attachment 1151136
🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's like most workplaces and managers I hear about nowadays (at least where I'm from): "oh, we don't know if it's going to work? Yeah, duck it, let's do it anyway because there's money in it for us. Whaddaya mean 'customer satisfaction?' Yeah, no, that'll have to take backseat. Didn't you hear me? There's MONEY in it for us....HELLOOOO! That's always most important. Always. Jeez...*insert eye roll here like you're some kind of moron for suggesting the customer should come first, and it's important to make sure everything's in order before launching*".

Reactions: 5
Oh yes! Please allow me to pay this woman for practical and psychological business advice! Take my money Sarah, things inevitably go wrong or whatever. You are so wise. 🤡

Reactions: 6
Oh yes! Please allow me to pay this woman for practical and psychological business advice! Take my money Sarah, things inevitably go wrong or whatever. You are so wise. 🤡
Exactly!! Even just on this rebrand/relaunch, she's excelled herself at basic fails:

- lack of due diligence around brand name and existing similar competitor products
- lack of pre-launch ecommerce systems stress testing
- getting her brand name wrong on her own bloody video

This is not the strategy of an expert. A Year 11 business studies pupil would do a better job 🤡😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Exactly!! Even just on this rebrand/relaunch, she's excelled herself at basic fails:

- lack of due diligence around brand name and existing similar competitor products
- lack of pre-launch ecommerce systems stress testing
- getting her brand name wrong on her own bloody video

This is not the strategy of an expert. A Year 11 business studies pupil would do a better job 🤡😂😂
The penny just dropped for me on why I feel like her designs fall flat at this point. Generally there's not necessarily anything wrong with having the same name as long as you brand yourself correctly.

I feel like that's where she faceplanted; her current brand, and the designs clash. Her logo makes the brand out to be a more "out there" brand, also closer to what her general vibe has been, but the current products seem to heavily contradict that. There's nothing really new or exciting about the current products, and honestly I'd say she was closer to the mark with the tops she sold on BossMagic. They felt more like her, or at least the person she really claims to be (and possibly would like to be but fails at because she's more concerned with ripping people off, refusing to refund and apologize so she can actually build trust and be a decent human). Those designs seemed to have more meaning behind them (for all we know they could've been stolen designs as well, who knows), whereas the current one feels like someone said "aight, listen, bright complementary colors seems cool, and let's just slap a serif on here for a little white space and a dash of elegance or whatever".

So the question I have is: is Sarah's brand really meant to be elegant, or is it the "in-your-face-devil-may-care-bold-af-person-thing" we've seen before? What bugs me about her current brand is the same as we've all talked about before: she can't seem to make up her mind, pick a direction and stick with it".

And with that, we have, yet again, given her free feedback and advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It gets better........ Add "failed to check email software working" to the list of duck ups 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is - much like a lot of her life - a lesson in "look at what Sarah Akwisombe does, then do the opposite". At this stage, if I didn't know better, I'd think her account is a parody, making fun of all the stupid tit amateur entrepreneurs do. But no, it's real. Sarah really is that useless....

Screenshot_20220326-132634_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
It gets better........ Add "failed to check email software working" to the list of duck ups 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is - much like a lot of her life - a lesson in "look at what Sarah Akwisombe does, then do the opposite". At this stage, if I didn't know better, I'd think her account is a parody, making fun of all the stupid tit amateur entrepreneurs do. But no, it's real. Sarah really is that useless....

View attachment 1151962
Making basic mistakes. She’s not through with anything. Her poor girls…She needs some proper business advice, but she won’t take any as she’s a narcissist!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ok, but here's the deal though, at least for me: This is the kind of thing that could build trust, be relatable and show her target audience that she's a real person, her brand is approachable, everyone makes mistakes and that's ok (as long as you acknowledge it, work to fix it and make sure it doesn't happen again). This is the type of thing that make someone, a person or a brand, likeable.
However, in Sarah's case, it has backfired tremendously because she stole all that money, decided her best strategy was to gaslight, bully, ridicule, block and delete, keep the money, refuse to acknowledge her duck-up, refuse to apologize, and to continue on with her life as if nothing ever happened. Actions that led people to dig deeper and come to the realization that everything she claimed to be (a coach, an expert and what have you) was completely false, and that her entire career is built on free tit from Google, Pinterest quotes, ripped off tit, and half-assed work that barely scratches the surface.
She's not seen as likeable or relatable. She's seen as a total duck-up who knows nothing about anything, and she's done it all to herself.

Ok, but here's the deal though, at least for me: This is the kind of thing that could build trust, be relatable and show her target audience that she's a real person, her brand is approachable, everyone makes mistakes and that's ok (as long as you acknowledge it, work to fix it and make sure it doesn't happen again). This is the type of thing that make someone, a person or a brand, likeable.
However, in Sarah's case, it has backfired tremendously because she stole all that money, decided her best strategy was to gaslight, bully, ridicule, block and delete, keep the money, refuse to acknowledge her duck-up, refuse to apologize, and to continue on with her life as if nothing ever happened. Actions that led people to dig deeper and come to the realization that everything she claimed to be (a coach, an expert and what have you) was completely false, and that her entire career is built on free tit from Google, Pinterest quotes, ripped off tit, and half-assed work that barely scratches the surface.
She's not seen as likeable or relatable. She's seen as a total duck-up who knows nothing about anything, and she's done it all to herself.
👏👏👏 Couldn't have put it better myself - absolutely nail on head!

I don’t understand her business model. You only have a set period to pre order her products? I get the pre order model but it’s the limited window that I don’t understand. Anyway what do I know…
Kind of like Made.com I guess. They take a set number of orders and only make those orders. It’s a little more responsible right, in that she’s not wasting resources or will have loads of leftover stock. Can’t say it’s cheap for them, if they only get 5-10 at a time, can’t be a great bulk discount 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Kind of like Made.com I guess. They take a set number of orders and only make those orders. It’s a little more responsible right, in that she’s not wasting resources or will have loads of leftover stock. Can’t say it’s cheap for them, if they only get 5-10 at a time, can’t be a great bulk discount 🤣
We're certainly not talking "summer of scam" incomes are we?!? 😂😂

• Haha
I don’t seem to remember where she said she was sourcing the actual sweatshirts, and I’d love to know where she’s planting these wonderful trees!
I’d love for her to prove how she’s planting these trees - so many companies seem to tout this as a thing they do yet I wonder how many of them actually go through with it? It was like that brand who had the IG thing that you could reshare and they planted a tree and they had to come out and say they couldn’t keep up with it as so many people had shared it 😂

Also, as IF she’s using the fact they have a leased Tesla as a brownie point for being sustainable - give it up Sarah, you’re the LEAST sustainable/planet friendly person EVER

• Haha
So are we right in thinking that the ever dishonest Sarah Akwisombe and her notthatdeepstore @notthatdeepstore #notthatdeepstore (see what I did there? Gotta optimise for search..... 😉🤣) are actively involved in greenwashing?

Look forward to her sharing the verified reports from One Tree Planted, 1% For The Planet, National Trust or someone similar, not to mention a sustainability report from TEMWA or another organisation.

I don’t seem to remember where she said she was sourcing the actual sweatshirts, and I’d love to know where she’s planting these wonderful trees!
All of the photos were taken in Shirley Hills, there’s a viewpoint that covers 4 London boroughs iircc.

Reactions: 2
Very good, go on and on about packaging so we won’t notice you aren’t telling us where the sweatshirts are made and what they are made from. Could it be a far flung sweatshop and virgin polyester?! Prove me wrong Sarah!

So I can’t actually find her site as her SEO is so poor. Where is this stuff on sale?

She might have trademarked it (still think that’s hilarious and looks even dumber on the embroidery) but she hasn’t invested in the big money domain! Where’s your faith in the universe here Sarah?! It’s only 5 and a half grand, you make that in an afternoon don’t you?!
EB87A32E-C944-492B-A9ED-488D86E04779.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I can’t actually find her site as her SEO is so poor. Where is this stuff on sale?

She might have trademarked it (still think that’s hilarious and looks even dumber on the embroidery) but she hasn’t invested in the big money domain! Where’s your faith in the universe here Sarah?! It’s only 5 and a half grand, you make that in an afternoon don’t you?!
View attachment 1157698
This is brilliant 😂😂

• Heart

View attachment 1157698
Amazing! The irony that even going below the fold 6 times on Google and I still can't find this supposed digital and brand building expert's clothing line says a lot. Ironically, I did find this thread 🤣🤣🤣

New expose of the shady greenwashing going on in the "sustainable" fashion industry went live yesterday:

Perhaps Sarah Akwisombe can comment and prove her credentials in this respect?!?*

*or not, because yet again it's more lies and half truths.....

So are we right in thinking that the ever dishonest Sarah Akwisombe and her notthatdeepstore @notthatdeepstore #notthatdeepstore (see what I did there? Gotta optimise for search..... 😉🤣) are actively involved in greenwashing?

Look forward to her sharing the verified reports from One Tree Planted, 1% For The Planet, National Trust or someone similar, not to mention a sustainability report from TEMWA or another organisation.
Let's be honest: the only reason Sarah threw herself onto the sustainability-wagon is her seeing a way to weasel her way into the world's good graces without actually addressing her stealing all that money and running with it. Wonder if any of that cash went into the facial she flaunted on her IG. Homegirl is probably doing jack tit to be sustainable. That pre-order crap is likely just another FOMO-tactic. Does anyone trust a single word that comes out of her mouth these days?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.