Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How comes that when she was doing the “drops” for Bosstragic it was always super limited stock and now she has loads and loads of stock left? Good old FOMO tactics she knows so well?
Sarah Akwisombe in misrepresenting things and flat out lying to trick customers into parting with cash? As if....... 😉🤣🤣🤣

How comes that when she was doing the “drops” for Bosstragic it was always super limited stock and now she has loads and loads of stock left? Good old FOMO tactics she knows so well?
Hahahaha it’s so true! Classic MLM tactic to lure people in.

Think she said her sale is like 70% off too so jokes on her trying to shift dead stock 😂
So either selling off at a loss - in which case "tit at stock forecasting and business, proof you should not pay Sarah Akwisombe for business advice as she's incompetent in her in business" or it was overpriced cheap tit that she's selling off at cost.

But either way, documentary proof that she LIED about the "limited numbers" to create FOMO and deceive customers into buying.

It's all crashing down now, and I'm here to watch it burn to the ground ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It says “up to 70% off” but I can’t see anything more than 50% off?
Maybe she's hoping people won't look into it to really make sure they're getting the real discount? Or, maybe it's just Sarah's way of saying "other items were 70% off, but they sold out", and then sell off the other crap with less of a discount. Wouldn't put it past her.

Reactions: 3
Just saw that one of the people who did the SI course has now launched themselves as a business coach along side their business. Honestly what is wrong with these people. Setting up a brand and paying people to coach you, then taking what they’ve told you to do and telling other people, does not give you the qualification to then go and “help” other small businesses when your own business isn’t doing that great….. and not when Sarah Akwisombe was one of the coaches!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just saw that one of the people who did the SI course has now launched themselves as a business coach along side their business. Honestly what is wrong with these people. Setting up a brand and paying people to coach you, then taking what they’ve told you to do and telling other people, does not give you the qualification to then go and “help” other small businesses when your own business isn’t doing that great….. and not when Sarah Akwisombe was one of the coaches!!
2 words......

Pyramid Scheme

Reactions: 10
See Sarah, you don’t just get to spout your ‘brand values’ but you need to LIVE your values for people to believe in them and you.

You’ve royally failed to do that and the result is no-one wants to buy what you’re selling. Your brand reeks of false scarcity, faux sustainability, lying, gaslighting and ripping off your customers.

I’m afraid your low vibe really IS that deep.™️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi everyone!
Been away from SA threads for a while now, as I got soooooo bored of her bloody daily antics. So, thought I would take a quick look on here to see whats occurring. Looks like same old SA narcissistic crap, me me me me me, buy my crap, watch my crap, give me dolla dolla. Nothing has changed then, or have I missed something!? 😂

As I won the last thread title, I am going to be really cheeky and have another go at the crown 😂

Sarah Akwiscombe #14 You’re a narcissistic con woman, yes Sarah, it is that deep!

Last edited:
  • Heart
But wait, what if that's exactly what Sarah herself did? Got herself a business coach, paid them for a while, and then decided she was skilled enough to go off a give people Google-advice-pep-talks? Sounds like that was the basis of the SI/BA-courses too, aka the pyramid scheme of coaches training coaches to be coaches. Sounds like Beachbody without the nasty shakes and stupid workout programmes I've heard quite a lot about on Youtube from the anti-mlm community.

Well this has made my morning! I was googling to see if the rebrand around "not that deep" was yielding much, and one of the top results (with zero sign of any Akwisombe product) was this fantastic selection of "it's not that deep" t shirts and merch, at sensible prices like £16 rather than £39 🤣🤣🤣

So anyone searching It's Not That Deep t shirt will find this range:

The new store is dead in the water before it even gets started! Amateur hour as usual where Sarah Akwisombe is concerned - she should have picked this up in a market appraisal/due diligence process 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Give the link a click and help boost their search rank 😁

• Haha
Well this has made my morning! I was googling to see if the rebrand around "not that deep" was yielding much, and one of the top results (with zero sign of any Akwisombe product) was this fantastic selection of "it's not that deep" t shirts and merch, at sensible prices like £16 rather than £39 🤣🤣🤣

So anyone searching It's Not That Deep t shirt will find this range:

The new store is dead in the water before it even gets started! Amateur hour as usual where Sarah Akwisombe is concerned - she should have picked this up in a market appraisal/due diligence process 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Give the link a click and help boost their search rank 😁
Ripping people off, in true Akwisombe-style, it seems.
Also, this one: https://www.redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/Its-not-that-deep-by-eyesofmarge/27762896.IJ6L0.XYZ is way cooler than the crap she's put out. I love a good serif-font as much as the next person, but her design just seems so....meaningless? As if it has just missed the mark? I can't really put my finger on it, but her stuff falls flat for me, in every way.

• Heart
Ripping people off, in true Akwisombe-style, it seems.
Also, this one: https://www.redbubble.com/i/t-shirt/Its-not-that-deep-by-eyesofmarge/27762896.IJ6L0.XYZ is way cooler than the crap she's put out. I love a good serif-font as much as the next person, but her design just seems so....meaningless? As if it has just missed the mark? I can't really put my finger on it, but her stuff falls flat for me, in every way.
The irony bring that the high SEO ranking of these threads will help these guys whenever anyone is searching the Akwisombe owned Boss Magic / Bossmagicldn / Notthatdeepstore 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She is literally the most incompetent person I've ever encountered, going from one shitshow to the next 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I don’t understand her business model. You only have a set period to pre order her products? I get the pre order model but it’s the limited window that I don’t understand. Anyway what do I know…

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand her business model. You only have a set period to pre order her products? I get the pre order model but it’s the limited window that I don’t understand. Anyway what do I know…
She's desperately trying to combine hype machine, de-risked pre-sales with FOMO laden sales windows. Pre-sales means no need to carry any stock and resultant financial risk (i.e. she's skint), and we all know Sarah Akwisombe is as drawn to FOMO and other MLM tricks like she is to small pants wearing, toilet selfie posing conmen from Coventry 🤣

• Haha
The irony bring that the high SEO ranking of these threads will help these guys whenever anyone is searching the Akwisombe owned Boss Magic / Bossmagicldn / Notthatdeepstore 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She is literally the most incompetent person I've ever encountered, going from one shitshow to the next 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
If she hadn't stolen all that money I would've felt sorry for her incompetence:LOL:

• Heart
If she hadn't stolen all that money I would've felt sorry for her incompetence:LOL:
Exactly!! I saw on her IG stories that her Web store integration had fucked up on day of launch too. That's literally ecommerce 101. Proof once again that Sarah Akwisombe has no business ever trying to present herself as an expert as she's not even in the "barely competent" bracket.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly!! I saw on her IG stories that her Web store integration had fucked up on day of launch too. That's literally ecommerce 101. Proof once again that Sarah Akwisombe has no business ever trying to present herself as an expert as she's not even in the "barely competent" bracket.

Screengrabs please! 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.