Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am just wondering if anyone can say that they personally got money returned because I can only seem to find people who “know of someone who did”
I didn’t need to, but yes, I know women who have. Obviously not giving names though.

Why the interest? Are you pursuing a claim?

Reactions: 2
I am just wondering if anyone can say that they personally got money returned because I can only seem to find people who “know of someone who did”
Bear in mind the threats, the amount of very personal things people revealed in the groups (read the wiki to see statements about that from people), and evidence of her trying to use Caroline Flack to guilt people from holding her to account, it's not surprising people want to draw a line under a horrible saga in their life. Sarah Akwisombe not only stole their money, she used their fears and worries against them in the process and afterwards. She should be jailed for the damage she did. Sadly our laws haven't caught up with modern digital fraud like this yet.

Reactions: 6
Have people started getting their money back?
Yes a few people that took her to small claims court have

Those who followed up and got money back were quite frankly exhausted and traumatised by the whole thing and keen to put it behind them.

Sarah’s responses were defensive and aggressive, it’s a lot to deal with in these crazy times

Last edited:
On a more positive note, I’m about to genuinely have my first ever 10k month, I’m a self employed creative (who actually does something, not just copies other people’s designs and gets tat produced Sarah) and I’m really proud of myself for working hard and sticking it out!

I was exactly the kind of person engaged with her pro-business female focused content. Luckily I didn’t choose to ‘invest’ in her high price, low delivery courses with Llewy (although I considered it, I was newly grieving and had no work on and obviously the pandemic turmoil made everyone so vulnerable). I served my clients excellently, however difficult my personal life. If I got something wrong, I put it right, at my own cost. I have a thriving business to show for it.

Quite a different picture to Sarah Akwisombe who has the audacity to charge people for ‘business guidance’.

I’m so glad I used her as a cautionary tale rather than an inspiration!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sarah’s interpretation of the refunds
Translation:

"I know my world of scams has been destroyed, and whenever I send a Stan account to Tattle they get shot down. So I'll ask myself a question where nobody can challenge my lies, and tell a fake version of events"

Girl stop lying. Realise the longer you try and resist owning it the more these threads damage your family's name.

Also, who "can't remember" £70-100k of refunds? Yeah OK Sarah. And if that's your grasp on finances you definitely aren't someone who should be charging for business advice 😉

Interesting double use of "troll" too I thought....

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Very interesting resource for anyone who fell a victim of these fraudsters

Reactions: 5
I'm absolutely disgusted to hear that Sarah and Jason Akwisombe have been threatening vulnerable women who asked for their money back. I can't believe the BBC programme 'Changing Rooms' who hire 2LG as their hosts, and best friends with Sarah Akwisombe, would condone this behaviour. I will be writing to the show to complain. I see on Instagram that sarah was at their Made.com launch recently. This fraudster and thief needs to be brought down. If you care about decency and fairness you will all continue to fight this vile human being.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
99E9A026-C636-4890-ABB4-272A2E55B000.png

I suggest you read the whole thread
I did read the whole thread. And it went from people trying to get refunds to supposedly loads of people having been successful in court but with no one claiming to have been successful personally. Sarah’s post today is also very coincidental as it’s what I also gauged from the thread..

• Sick
Reactions: 1
View attachment 868559

I did read the whole thread. And it went from people trying to get refunds to supposedly loads of people having been successful in court but with no one claiming to have been successful personally. Sarah’s post today is also very coincidental as it’s what I also gauged from the thread..
Or are you the "person" asking the question on Sarah's behalf 🤔

Funnily enough you didn't set your privacy settings right on here so it was easy yo see you only tracked this thread and the TTT one. So are you a stan, a victim or Sarah Akwisombe herself? Or maybe the cuckolded husband......

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 868559

View attachment 868559

Hey Happy Feet you smell like you've been having an affair behind your husbands back. Are you from Croydon

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh this again, where a newby gets accused of being Sarah for simply wanting to know facts or having an objective opinion lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
We have spies in the room. Sarah stop trying the SEO game. Cause hunny you have a lottta links about your escapades we will share in here. And some of those links are portals and big sites.Best know your place and keep knoshing on cock behind your husbands back. You've been warned 😎

• Haha
The best thing Sarah Akwisombe could do for her family is refund everyone and disappear for good. Her kids inherit the distinctive surname and will have to deal with this disgraceful legacy tarnishing them.

Oh this again, where a newby gets accused of being Sarah for simply wanting to know facts or having an objective opinion lol.
Interesting your idea of "objective opinion" is to try and undermine things. Out of the blue. Looks a bit sus I'm sure you'll agree?

Fact is she deserves everything that's happened to her after the harm she did. No amount of stan accounts, self answered instagram stories or deleting and blocking people will change that. All those news articles are there forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We have spies in the room. Sarah stop trying the SEO game. Cause hunny you have a lottta links about your escapades we will share in here. And some of those links are portals and big sites.Best know your place and keep knoshing on cock behind your husbands back. You've been warned 😎
🤣🤣🤣 love it! Tattlers speaking to themselves thinking that they are speaking to Sarah when it’s just some random individual whose asked a question on a forum lmao

Objective opinion. Can you read? the 100's of pages of people sharing their disgust at www.sarahakwisombe.com friend of www.2LG.com who stole money from vulnerable women and continues to violently threaten and intimidate them?

Refinery29

Raise the bar

Metro

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Objective opinion. Can you read? the 100's of pages of people sharing their disgust at www.sarahakwisombe.com friend of www.2LG.com who stole money from vulnerable women and continues to violently threaten and intimidate them?

Refinery29

Raise the bar

Metro
Can you read? What part of my questions stated that I didn’t share disgust? … and what part of your comment answers my question? …

🤣🤣🤣 love it! Tattlers speaking to themselves thinking that they are speaking to Sarah when it’s just some random individual whose asked a question on a forum lmao
Either way it's all good. It's traffic for this thread, ranking it higher alongside all the articles podcasts etc exposing her, even overtaking her own social media accounts.

So yeah, more traffic, more benefits. Keep the posts coming and rank us higher and higher when people search the scammers name 😀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.