Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely! Even the ‘social media’ courses she had available online were all garbage - full of information that was either out of date or (as with everything Sarah sells) available for free online elsewhere.
On the "find it on google for free"-note: I saw a Reel the other day of a woman who made fun of people who sold Google-advice online and aaaaalmost tagged Sarah in it. Low-key regretting now doing it now, and I can't remember what the woman's name was.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On the "find it on google for free"-note: I saw a Reel the other day of a woman who made fun of people who sold Google-advice online and aaaaalmost tagged Sarah in it. Low-key regretting now doing it now, and I can't remember what the woman's name was.
Oh damn, now that would have been great 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her advice is also dangerous - generically telling people to put their prices up without even knowing their businesses and then being all sarcastic about it. Maybe taking a “pay cut” for the short term will ensure a business keeps their customers. Maybe they really do need to increase their prices. Maybe they need to do a bit of both depending on product. Maybe there are other routes. But that nonsense generic advice is dangerous. I hope people don’t waste their money to listen to this nonsense

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her advice is also dangerous - generically telling people to put their prices up without even knowing their businesses and then being all sarcastic about it. Maybe taking a “pay cut” for the short term will ensure a business keeps their customers. Maybe they really do need to increase their prices. Maybe they need to do a bit of both depending on product. Maybe there are other routes. But that nonsense generic advice is dangerous. I hope people don’t waste their money to listen to this nonsense
Yeah absolute rubbish, inflation as a reason to increase prices would only apply if pricing were set perfectly to begin with. Also what if your target client is one of the many affected by inflated prices but whose wage has not increased? So dangerous to be posting this kind of tripe as a universal fact, and the arrogance and condecension she does it with! How this woman still has any audience is beyond me. So so glad I didn't get further sucked in to her web of shite and lose money. I feel so bad for those that did.

It just goes to show how basic she is from a business angle, with that generic nonsense advice to put prices up, as if she knows EVERY SINGLE BUSINESS EVER that this applies to

Reactions: 5
It just goes to show how basic she is from a business angle, with that generic nonsense advice to put prices up, as if she knows EVERY SINGLE BUSINESS EVER that this applies to
She’s a basic b*tch in all aspects of her life.

No idea of how to run a credible business, but pretends she does to con people.

Cheated on her husband with a con man, did a woe is me video about how sorry she was and how much she and her husband were working on things - to then do a complete 180 and start taking photos in her pants again, for the attention of said con man.

Uses her kids to fight her battles for her online and encourages shitebag behaviour they’ve picked up from her and acting like it’s funny.

the list is endless…

Reactions: 8
She’s a basic b*tch in all aspects of her life.

No idea of how to run a credible business, but pretends she does to con people.

Cheated on her husband with a con man, did a woe is me video about how sorry she was and how much she and her husband were working on things - to then do a complete 180 and start taking photos in her pants again, for the attention of said con man.

Uses her kids to fight her battles for her online and encourages shitebag behaviour they’ve picked up from her and acting like it’s funny.

the list is endless…
That last part is the most heartbreaking though. It's just as bad as parents who had a bad breakup are using their kids as middle men to unload their tit. I'm willing to bet everything I own that those kids will need therapy, and a tit ton of it, because they're being used as pawns in their mother's sick bleeping manipulation game.

A whole year since it all blew up in the media ….https://twitter.com/scbusiness3/status/1455776183073886210?s=21

Sarah in her latest stories, paraphrased: I want to start up a podcast again, I used to have a GREAT podcast, people LOVED it (ok sis, whatever you say), what would you like to hear about from me?

Us: How about you talk about how badly you fucked up last year by stealing money from people who were struggling and thought they were going to experience a slingshot into success when all you did was sell Google-advice at a ridiculous price, and then proceeded to gaslight, manipulate, victim-blame and bully anyone who dared question you into silence, and that's still a strategy you heavily rely on? Oh, and the fact that you're still not refunding EVERYONE you stole from, AND apologizing for the tit you pulled....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone else had the pleasure of receiving her final newsletter? Hard to believe after all this time this 💩💩 going. I found ironic that she mentioned about focusing wealth creation. So what about the women who lost their money and possible in some cases destroying their wealth creation journey?!? O really hope everyone get their money back
Hey guys, Sarah here. It's been a while, I know!

A lot has changed in the past 18 months, for you I'm sure and definitely for me.

So let me update you.

Errrm, where do I begin...

As you probably know, last year we went through quite a public problem with a previous business 'collaborator' - I will use this phrase to avoid more colourful language, LOL!

I also made some pretty bad personal mistakes that affected my family and the whole experience was enlightening to say the least. It's massively changed how I look at business, the advice I share and I feel like I've learnt a life's worth of lessons in the space of a year. Some of you probably learnt what NOT to do just by watching.

Gone is the hustle, and instead I've replaced it with a new found appreciation for working smart instead of hard, and getting that proper work life balance. I spend more time with my kids, my husband, doing stuff I love, and I've even had time to produce music again and learn some Korean (because Squid Game fandom obv).

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH NBBS?

No Bull Business School won't be going forward as it previously was - we're making changes for the future but for now I am focusing on my 1-2-1 work with clients on their business and mindset, because I feel that's where I can make the most difference.

You may have noticed I've scaled back my 'showing up' on socials, and wonder why I'm not dishing out courses or business advice anymore. Honestly it's because I just feel that there is so much nuance to the business space and I guess I've kind of eaten a slice of humble pie in realising I don't know it all.

I also got a bit burnt with having a personal brand and saw the dark side of what can happen when everything is all out there.

SO WHAT NOW?

Well, firstly we started an e-commerce business, BO$$ MAGIC LDN.

At first it was truly a way to distract myself from the car crash that was my life for a bit, but over the past year it's actually blossomed into a cute little spiritual streetwear / manifesting merch business, plus it's super creative, easy and fun to run. No it doesn't make us millions of pounds, but I'm learning so much about the product side of business, plus I get to make cool garms that I can wear all the time ;)

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Haha
Anyone else had the pleasure of receiving her final newsletter? Hard to believe after all this time this 💩💩 going. I found ironic that she mentioned about focusing wealth creation. So what about the women who lost their money and possible in some cases destroying their wealth creation journey?!? O really hope everyone get their money back

A lot has changed in the past 18 months, for you I'm sure and definitely for me.

So let me update you.

As you probably know, last year we went through quite a public problem with a previous business 'collaborator' - I will use this phrase to avoid more colourful language, LOL!

I also made some pretty bad personal mistakes that affected my family and the whole experience was enlightening to say the least. It's massively changed how I look at business, the advice I share and I feel like I've learnt a life's worth of lessons in the space of a year. Some of you probably learnt what NOT to do just by watching.

Gone is the hustle, and instead I've replaced it with a new found appreciation for working smart instead of hard, and getting that proper work life balance. I spend more time with my kids, my husband, doing stuff I love, and I've even had time to produce music again and learn some Korean (because Squid Game fandom obv).

No Bull Business School won't be going forward as it previously was - we're making changes for the future but for now I am focusing on my 1-2-1 work with clients on their business and mindset, because I feel that's where I can make the most difference.

You may have noticed I've scaled back my 'showing up' on socials, and wonder why I'm not dishing out courses or business advice anymore. Honestly it's because I just feel that there is so much nuance to the business space and I guess I've kind of eaten a slice of humble pie in realising I don't know it all.

I also got a bit burnt with having a personal brand and saw the dark side of what can happen when everything is all out there.

SO WHAT NOW?

At first it was truly a way to distract myself from the car crash that was my life for a bit, but over the past year it's actually blossomed into a cute little spiritual streetwear / manifesting merch business, plus it's super creative, easy and fun to run. No it doesn't make us millions of pounds, but I'm learning so much about the product side of business, plus I get to make cool garms that I can wear all the time ;)
Still all about herself….

• Haha

So let me update you.

SO WHAT NOW?

She’ll literally say and do ANYTHING but the thing that she actually needs to do. She can be the first person to land on Mars for all I care - it’s totally irrelevant unless she actually makes REAL amends. She is so lame and embarrassing… gives me the ick.

So let me update you.

SO WHAT NOW?

bleeping hell, still all about her as usual.
The way she’s spun this to completely glaze over the cluster duck she created last year and the daylight bloody robbery shitestorm she started.

also, she’s closing NBBS - so what about those people who signed up to courses who were told they’d have lifetime access? Not that I imagine anyone wants to look at any of her shite peddling again, but still - doesn’t she have to honour that?

Reactions: 4
also, she’s closing NBBS - so what about those people who signed up to courses who were told they’d have lifetime access? Not that I imagine anyone wants to look at any of her shite peddling again, but still - doesn’t she have to honour that?
I think the last paragraph refers to access for those who bough courses, she is honouring it. For now anyway lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think the last paragraph refers to access for those who bough courses, she is honouring it. For now anyway lol
Is what she did not criminal activity?? Why hasn't this been reported to the serious fraud unit? Why haven't the women got together and started a class action lawsuit? 🤔 Sarah and Jason Akwisombe are a danger to our society and should be dealt with accordingly. It's a shame no one will standup to them

bleeping hell, still all about her as usual.
The way she’s spun this to completely glaze over the cluster duck she created last year and the daylight bloody robbery shitestorm she started.

Learning Korean now? Seriously? How's the chess coming along after the Queen's Gambit phase?

"for now I am focusing on my 1-2-1 work with clients on their business and mindset, because I feel that's where I can make the most difference." should read because I can't get away with mass selling of dodgy courses anymore.

Yes, she needed a work-life balance before, but let's be honest she's not made this change through choice or enlightenment. She's only not showing up as much now because she knows she gets a load of grief when she tries to peddle her rubbish bizniz advice because lots of people now have their eyes open.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.