Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What if the owner(s) of the paint store figured out what she’s done, maybe through these threads, and figured Sarah deserved to be taught a little lesson? I mean...the universe does, after all, work in mysterious ways🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What if the owner(s) of the paint store figured out what she’s done, maybe through these threads, and figured Sarah deserved to be taught a little lesson? I mean...the universe does, after all, work in mysterious ways🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s really not the way to transport paint! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She got them from B&Q, she tagged them in her stories. B&Q - so she will have packed the lot into the Tesla herself. Or Jason will have done.

Reactions: 1
I love it how they blame B&Q, just carry paint properly, job done (ps it also happened to me, I didn’t think of blaming the shop)

Reactions: 2
No. Stop. She did not spill paint in the tesla 😂 bleeping heeeell

Ah Karma, what a wonderful thing 😂👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I love it how they blame B&Q, just carry paint properly, job done (ps it also happened to me, I didn’t think of blaming the shop)
I know right?! Everything is always someone else’s fault with Sarah

Take some responsibility for your life! The universe is very mischievous 😂

Wow. Good luck with that Sarah. And nice touch trying take the piss out of pressure selling courses bullshit when THAT WAS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WERE DOING and made no apologies for. Pathetic.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Bad parenting 101…how to ruin your children.
I find this quite upsetting…🥺😢😡
Why would she think this is clever? What is her daughter, maybe about 9 years old?
Sadly any child who behaved like that at her young age would not be playing with my kids outside of school, invited over for playdates, coming to birthday parties etc and most parents I know would feel the same.
Sarah thinks doing stuff like this is hilarious but it has actual consequences for kids. She should grow up.

Why would she think this is clever? What is her daughter, maybe about 9 years old?
Sadly any child who behaved like that at her young age would not be playing with my kids outside of school, invited over for playdates, coming to birthday parties etc and most parents I know would feel the same.
Sarah thinks doing stuff like this is hilarious but it has actual consequences for kids. She should grow up.
It teaches children to have no respect. And putting it all over Instagram is bordering on madness…

Reactions: 6
Bad parenting 101…how to ruin your children.
I find this quite upsetting…🥺😢😡
Oh my...that was the kind of tit we were (barely) allowed to pull within the walls of our house. Teachers didn't permit it in class, and in birthday parties and the like parents would go mental (understandably so) as we were kids. That's the kind of tit that's funny as an adult, between adults that know eachother well. Kids have no business doing that, and parents have no business encouraging kids to do it, much less posting it on social. Certain things are rebellious and okay and "real". This ain't it, man. This ain't it.
I agree with you LadyPainter, this is upsetting.

AND AN EDIT:
She has the audacity to call the paint stores out on IG claiming "so many people had the same thing happen and the store paid for it to have it sorted out", and "they're not taking the blame for what happened", AAANNNDD "maybe fix it for other people than just influencers"...That last one really got to me because I know for a fact that their Boss Magic-products aren't packed in neat little cardboard boxes for the regular people either like they were for influencers, so....
I hope they gaslight, bully and block her. She is literally looking herself in the mirror right now, and she can't even see it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Children want the recognition of their parent so will do most anything to please them. It’s very disturbing and damaging long term, 😢

What a twit. Her message to b and q......What about the metaphorical paint she has spilled over people's lives! Hope that stain never leaves her precious tesla. 'Out damn spot!' Lady Macbeth doesn't like it up her, does she?!

• Haha
Christ… just get off social media woman. Her personality type is not made for it. She should stick to digging herself into holes offline… at least that’s slightly more manageable than annihilating your entire self online.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.