Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think the copy on this audible review of Sarah Akwisombe’s book looks a little familiar in tone?! 🕵🏻‍♀️

Do I spy another fake review?
Funny because i stupidly bought the book, and have attempted to post a 1 star review so many times, as it was honestly so awful. Amazon just isn't processing the review which is very strange as this is the first time this has happened to me. The book is still rated at 4.5 stars which considering it is a piss poor re hash of many other books, with the tone of a teenager who desperately wants to appear cool and edgy, absolutely astounds me.

Bad parenting 101…how to ruin your children.
I find this quite upsetting…🥺😢😡

Long time lurker here who I think only came across SA via tattle.

I also saw this and was astounded by all the comments saying how amazing her lauding her child giving her the middle finger was when I though it was just terrible parenting.

Any how I forgot I had been following her , took a snoop to see what else she was peddling these days, and was really shocked to see OUJA board merch, and a post asking her followers if they had done OUJA....lolz

Now I know a bit about this kind of 'woo-woo' stuff (as some of you may call it on here), and I know enough to know you don't duck about with these dark arts, especially if you have no idea what you are dealing with. You are literally inviting dark energy, spirits in.

When I pointed this out politely, she immediately clapped back with a nasty sarcastic comment. I then asked her why she was so triggered as she asked a question, didn't like the answer so responded like a petulant teen. Cue second even more rude clap back, with a lovely passive aggressive 'hun'..at the end.

Now I have worked on myself enough to know that mud slinging on social media is not the answer. I typed and retyped the message a couple of times, as i really wanted to call her a basic cnut, but essentially posted ' for someone who has apparently worked on themselves a lot, your passive agressive and sarcastic response to someone who merely questions your actions is astounding. You have an absolutely awful reputation and frankly after this first point of contact with you I see why. Your whole vibe is toxic.'

She has of course deleted this comment and has left her hilarious sarcy responses.

She is peddling something she has no clue about to get money because she thinks its cool and edgy...whether you believe in spirit/demons or not etc this is totally morally wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
The book is so bad I can’t even bring myself to give it to a charity shop as it might lead someone new and unsuspecting to her drivel.

Reactions: 7
Funny because i stupidly bought the book, and have attempted to post a 1 star review so many times, as it was honestly so awful. Amazon just isn't processing the review which is very strange as this is the first time this has happened to me. The book is still rated at 4.5 stars which considering it is a piss poor re hash of many other books, with the tone of a teenager who desperately wants to appear cool and edgy, absolutely astounds me.

I also saw this and was astounded by all the comments saying how amazing her lauding her child giving her the middle finger was when I though it was just terrible parenting.

Any how I forgot I had been following her , took a snoop to see what else she was peddling these days, and was really shocked to see OUJA board merch, and a post asking her followers if they had done OUJA....lolz

Now I know a bit about this kind of 'woo-woo' stuff (as some of you may call it on here), and I know enough to know you don't duck about with these dark arts, especially if you have no idea what you are dealing with. You are literally inviting dark energy, spirits in.

When I pointed this out politely, she immediately clapped back with a nasty sarcastic comment. I then asked her why she was so triggered as she asked a question, didn't like the answer so responded like a petulant teen. Cue second even more rude clap back, with a lovely passive aggressive 'hun'..at the end.

Now I have worked on myself enough to know that mud slinging on social media is not the answer. I typed and retyped the message a couple of times, as i really wanted to call her a basic cnut, but essentially posted ' for someone who has apparently worked on themselves a lot, your passive agressive and sarcastic response to someone who merely questions your actions is astounding. You have an absolutely awful reputation and frankly after this first point of contact with you I see why. Your whole vibe is toxic.'

She has of course deleted this comment and has left her hilarious sarcy responses.

She is peddling something she has no clue about to get money because she thinks its cool and edgy...whether you believe in spirit/demons or not etc this is totally morally wrong.
So frustrating isn't it. She just can't handle anything outside her personal cult-view

Reactions: 2
Wow. Good luck with that Sarah. And nice touch trying take the piss out of pressure selling courses bullshit when THAT WAS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WERE DOING and made no apologies for. Pathetic.
And this, ladies and gents, is all the proof you need that Sarah knew EXACTLY what she was doing when she was pressure selling her courses - classic MLM tactic - so what more proof do you need when she plays the ‘woe is me’ card and acts like she was the victim all along.

bleeping pathetic.

Reactions: 4

I went to check her comments, and it looks like she's removed the whole thing.
She thinks she's being such a badass with witty tough-bad-gal responses. But in reality she's just being a snarky witch that'll end up having people flee from her vicinity because few people feel truly comfortable around people like that. There's a difference between "being honest and speaking one's mind" and "just being a plain asshole". A couple of my family members are like that, and it doesn't exactly build excitement to see them; quite the contrary.

It feels like Sarah's has some deep-rooted wounds going on to make her lash out like that at anyone who disagrees with her, or attempts to guide her in a different direction with actual grace. Both those things look the same to her, and she's out fighting every battle, tooth and nail, all while pretending to be so confident, so cool, calm and collected, and as if she's some kind of role model to follow. It's sad and ridiculous at the same time.

But, the worse thing, still, is her knowingly selling bullshit services, raking in the dough (aka stealing), and running away with it while still trying to get away with it by shaming the victims. That's the most disgusting thing of all.

Reactions: 9
She's getting real fuckin' passive-aggressive on her stories as well. Bodes well for one's reputation, I'd say. Especially when it's already 99% down the drain.

She's getting real fuckin' passive-aggressive on her stories as well. Bodes well for one's reputation, I'd say. Especially when it's already 99% down the drain.
The sad part is, come next week once whatever is getting to her blows over, she'll be back to her ole' scamming ways. People will blindly be sucked into it again, and the cycle continues...

• Sick
Reactions: 3
The sad part is, come next week once whatever is getting to her blows over, she'll be back to her ole' scamming ways. People will blindly be sucked into it again, and the cycle continues...
What’s even more sad is, you’re probably right.

Man, I am so sick and tired of scammers scamming and getting away with it. Business owners who don’t give two shits about their customer base, or how they affect them. It’s disgusting. Utterly bleeping disgusting. And when they’re called out they dismiss, invalidate and gaslight.

Reactions: 5
How are they paying for that lifestyle with screen printed t shirts?
With the huge amount of money she scammed last year and is fighting tooth and nail not to give back

She has only paid back those she’s been made to (aside from the course that didn’t happen)

She feels no shame or remorse for what she did to her clients or the situations she put them in, just annoyed that it’s affecting her ability to make more. She’s everything not to be as a business owner

Reactions: 7

Well done for calling her out! Getting a typical SA don’t give a f#£& response, is the only way she knows how to respond to any negative feedback.
It looks like she has already invited that dark energy and spirits into her life, so the rest of us can sit back and let them do their work on her 🤣🤣🤣

With the huge amount of money she scammed last year and is fighting tooth and nail not to give back

She has only paid back those she’s been made to (aside from the course that didn’t happen)

She feels no shame or remorse for what she did to her clients or the situations she put them in, just annoyed that it’s affecting her ability to make more. She’s everything not to be as a business owner
She will never reach that money making potential ( aka scamming people ) as before, as her name is now mud. No big names will touch her now. So she is desperately scraping around trying to make a living selling crap merch. Her money must be getting low now, as it seems their joint income is virtually non existent. One of them will need to get a real job soon, and stop trying to play business people. They are out of their league in the business world, and need to leave it to the people that have ethics and know how to run a business properly.

Last edited:
I think Jason has a job already.
He certainly does have a job, a job in trying to control his wife’s behaviour 🤣
I was already thinking about the male model she used for the t shirt shoot, I bet he set her all a flutter! Watch out Jason….

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Listening to her latest story of her talking about business, money and being a business owner is like when Elizabeth Holmes tried to explain how their blood testing tech worked: incoherent, senseless word salad from someone who's barely brushed the surface material and thinks she gets it.

Reactions: 3
Listening to her latest story of her talking about business, money and being a business owner is like when Elizabeth Holmes tried to explain how their blood testing tech worked: incoherent, senseless word salad from someone who's barely brushed the surface material and thinks she gets it.
Such a good comparison, she’s all hot air too

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.