Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah was up for a large campaign last week. It would have made her at least £20k. It was surreal when her name came up. I didn't say anything. Then someone Googled in the meeting room her name and this thread came up in Google. The silence as they scrolled through the threads. It was painful. I really hope she apologises and returns that money. There where people in the room who start sharing the link to the thread. I actually felt sorry for her
Good on them. She will get what she deserves, nothing.
Don’t feel sorry for her, she’s done this all to herself x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Holy tit, that's insane. Thankfully research beforehand was done.
Anyone noticed she removed her "founder of nobullbusinesschool" from her bio? The account still seems to exist though. Trying to cover tracks or whatever? It doesn't really matter, does it, because the sin will follow you until you make it right, Sarah!
Nope, it doesn’t really matter at all. She’s rocket-blasted herself off into obscurity. What she does now is boring and dated… hence the loss of followers and traction. People only come back here to see if there are any positive advancements… no one is genuinely interested in what she’s doing. Shame for her I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nope, it doesn’t really matter at all. She’s rocket-blasted herself off into obscurity. What she does now is boring and dated… hence the loss of followers and traction. People only come back here to see if there are any positive advancements… no one is genuinely interested in what she’s doing. Shame for her I guess.
If she returns all the money in full and apologises to the women. She should be allowed to start again. She has young children to feed. Money is not worth more than your wellbeing, family and reputation

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If she returns all the money in full and apologises to the women. She should be allowed to start again. She has young children to feed. Money is not worth more than your wellbeing, family and reputation
She’s had plenty of time to return the money! Over a year, but she hasn’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow is she really comparing her situation to that poor girl who was raped and murdered by the police officer. I can’t help but be triggered by this. She really is trying way too hard to make herself a victim.

• Wow
  • Sick
Sarah was up for a large campaign last week. It would have made her at least £20k. It was surreal when her name came up. I didn't say anything. Then someone Googled in the meeting room her name and this thread came up in Google. The silence as they scrolled through the threads. It was painful. I really hope she apologises and returns that money. There where people in the room who start sharing the link to the thread. I actually felt sorry for her
felt sorry for her why?

she is the architect of her own downfall

Reactions: 3
This is a new low. I thought using the anniversary of Caroline Flack's suicide was hideous, but I’m actually speechless over this.

Bringing the narrative back to HER. Me. Look at me. Feel sorry for her but feel sorry for me too. Me. The one in the pastel Balenciagas over here. ME!

(Yes it’s bleeping terrible that any woman should go through that and I’m not undermining Sarah’s lived experience, but duck me, don’t bring it back to yourself.)

Followed by folding shirts whilst pouting and posing in your “sexy” merch.

Unbelievable.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
I invite you to go back through the threads and see the pain and destruction she has caused people. She has had ample time to do that and refused every opportunity to fix the wrongs she invited in her own and clients lives.

Anyone who tried to engage has been bullied, intimidated and gaslit by her.

She shouldn’t be in a position of influence over anyone. She needs to go and get a JOB and be quiet

This is a new low. I thought using the anniversary of Caroline Flack's suicide was hideous, but I’m actually speechless over this.

Bringing the narrative back to HER. Me. Look at me. Feel sorry for her but feel sorry for me too. Me. The one in the pastel Balenciagas over here. ME!

(Yes it’s bleeping terrible that any woman should go through that and I’m not undermining Sarah’s lived experience, but duck me, don’t bring it back to yourself.)

Unbelievable.
Every time i think she can’t sink any lower, she does!

So far off the mark, Sarah Akwisombe’s lack of empathy and self awareness of is astounding. This is so disrespectful

Unbelievable.
Oh for the love of all that is holy, she needs to stop this bullshit.
Ok, listen, YES, she got involved with a head who's abusive. That wasn't her fault. Ignoring gut feelings and red flags is a very real thing, and likely stems from some kind of childhood experience and/or trauma. If Sarah's been through that growing up I really do feel sorry for her because I do believe that NOBODY deserves to be traumatized as kids, or at any other age.
HOWEVER, after she realized the scam she was part of, she continued the scam to make a buck. And, when she was faced with the choice of making it right, SHE STILL CHOSE NOT TO, and chose to hurt people herself to somehow weasel her way out of it - or at least try to.
Until she owns up to her tit, really owns up to it, refunds and apologizes (takes on that "honest, no-bullshit approach she claims to have) she needs to shut her damn mouth and stop playing the bleeping victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Unbelievable.
Holy tit she is actually the worst!

Reactions: 1
If she wants to talk about her own trauma, do it separately. Don’t take someone else’s trauma and make it about you!! Who does that? Narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure she is actually talking about LD in this instance. Sounds to me like something different.

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure she is actually talking about LD in this instance. Sounds to me like something different.
Im sure it is. I don’t want to bring it up here but she has talked about it publicly before so I’m not dragging up her secrets.

Reactions: 2

Unbelievable.
I bleeping can't.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if anyone called her out directly on her Stories relating to poor Sarah Everard.

SA really is a crappy piece of work, and the post about her relating her troubles to this tragedy has been playing on my mind since I read it here. Are there really no depths this awful woman won't stoop to? I suppose this is what happens when someone needs serious psychological help, but is continuing to be fed what she wants to hear from her 'therapist mum'. Christ.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.