Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
more thievery from Sarah Akwisombe, what a surprise

It’s not that no one pays for creativity (her previously stated belief) it’s just that she doesn’t, stealing other people’s designs (like she did with 2LG) is a perfect example

creativity is cultivated by continually showing up to do the work of learning, growing and getting better. Something she knows nothing about sadly

She really is a disgusting human
Spot on…and looking like she’s on a spending spree…

• Sick
Reactions: 2
more thievery from Sarah Akwisombe, what a surprise

It’s not that no one pays for creativity (her previously stated belief) it’s just that she doesn’t, stealing other people’s designs (like she did with 2LG) is a perfect example

creativity is cultivated by continually showing up to do the work of learning, growing and getting better. Something she knows nothing about sadly

She really is a disgusting human
The part about creativity: a thousand times yes. That’s the best way I’ve ever seen anyone put it. And, it’s true for just about everything else as well. Sarah just decided to skip that part, and dive head first into «I’m the expert here because I watched a few videos on YouTube and read a book or two»-mode.

As a creative myself, seeing other people having their work ripped off irks me to the core! Hasn’t happened to me - yet - thankfully, but it sure as tit could. It’s plain-ass disrespectful, disgusting and despicable.

Reactions: 9
Everything she does she rips off from someone else…she has no mind of her own or any creativity whatsoever.
I saw someone wearing ( what I thought was ) one of her bloody t shirts the other day. When I looked closer, I realised that this was a design she had ripped off and clearly not hers.
If she was more relevant, am sure she would be chased for copyright for the designs she steals.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The part about creativity: a thousand times yes. That’s the best way I’ve ever seen anyone put it. And, it’s true for just about everything else as well. Sarah just decided to skip that part, and dive head first into «I’m the expert here because I watched a few videos on YouTube and read a book or two»-mode.

As a creative myself, seeing other people having their work ripped off irks me to the core! Hasn’t happened to me - yet - thankfully, but it sure as tit could. It’s plain-ass disrespectful, disgusting and despicable.
She scours instagram and steals people's ideas and then she passes off the work as her own. I've watched her do this many times over the years and laugh about it. Ironically she spends a lot of time complaining about others who do the same. A truly dark twisted narcissit. She needs help urgently

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I saw someone wearing ( what I thought was ) one of her bloody t shirts the other day. When I looked closer, I realised that this was a design she had ripped off and clearly not hers.
If she was more relevant, am sure she would be chased for copyright for the designs she steals.
Not surprising but fitting that, as you say, she doesn't even make enough of an impact to attract the wrath of those whose work she is misappropriation.

Reactions: 3
Those kind of designs with eyes and triangles and hands are used by everyone pretty much though aren’t they and have been for years. I remember going into some hippy dippy crystal shop in Glastonbury town some years ago and it was full of that tat. I agree it’s not original but it’s a language that people who are into that woo woo stuff understand -

Reactions: 6
She's spouting more about the creative process now, alan partridge all over again. At least she's admitting her hard time last year was all her own doing. Now she just needs to admit that she caused similar for other people and we'd be making some real progess

• Haha
I took a break from this to focus on my business and also my MH just couldn't cope with Sarah and her continuous sh*te peddling.

MY GOD HOW IS THIS STILL GOING ON?!

Bless you angels for keeping this going x

Reactions: 10
She really does have the worst energy. You can almost feel it through the screen. Her facial expressions, her body language, her tone… it all just feels bad. She needs a year in a Buddhist retreat in Bali… not another bloody business.

Reactions: 11
I just don't know how she still has the energy to keep the charade going. To continue to flat out deny she's done anything wrong. To deny any wrong-doings to the women she fucked over. To CONTINUALLY try and come up with yet another poor-attempt at a business idea. Jumping from one trend to another. Honestly, any normal person would look at their life and go "Do you know what, this is just not worth it" and move on to a more sustainable life.

Greedy Sarah is going to make herself bleeping ill behaving like this.

Reactions: 8
She really does have the worst energy. You can almost feel it through the screen. Her facial expressions, her body language, her tone… it all just feels bad. She needs a year in a Buddhist retreat in Bali… not another bloody business.
And as we know, she’s not very good and business and things…🤯🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s said herself she doesn’t want to do reels. Then JUST DON’T DO THEM. Try normalising aligning your business output with your actual skills and values (oh, wait….)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.