Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just what the world needs! And I’m sure she’s going to do seriously deep research into her promised ‘sustainability’ and supply chains. Not just order something labelled ‘sustainable’ from any old fabric supplier and use a factory somewhere she hasn’t visited to sew them up. So glad she’s found her true calling!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually just couldn't care what she does anymore, my give-a-duck is completely broken when it comes to her and what she does . But for the love of God would she just stop sucking innocent people into it with this facade of 'coaching'. She needs to grow a conscience.
It feels like her real skill-level is being exposed at this point. The thing is, anyone can be a motivational speaker and give people pep-talks. The kicker is that the motivation never lasts long, and thus people need to come back for more. Especially if the "coach" conveniently leaves out proper techniques to keep the ball rolling once the business relationship between client and coach is over. What's obviously lacking really is business skills, otherwise she probably wouldn't feel the need to close down the shop to start over. It legit didn't go as well as she thought it would, I'll bet you anything.

Reactions: 11
When people talk about having a portfolio CV, I don’t think they mean you have to try every job in existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When people talk about having a portfolio CV, I don’t think they mean you have to try every job in existence.
The job-bouncing wouldn't necessarily be a problem if she had just come out and acknowledged her duck-ups, and why she keeps changing tit up. Just come out and say "tit, I didn't really do the work well enough in the past, and I got so scared and desperate that our income would dry up that I felt I had to hustle to come up with something new. To anyone I've disrespected in that, because I don't really know as much as experts do, I apologize. And I'm still so, so sorry about last year's absolute tit show (I will refund asap), I was a total dick and I know playing arrogant and straight-up bullying was a mistake. I will do everything in my power to earn back your trust", people wouldn't still be exposing her tit, laughing at her and have a hard time taking her seriously. She could've killed this off last year, tried her different things while even taking her followers on the journey of why, and it would probably have been just fine - no backlash. I realize that's a dream we all just have to give up and that it's never going to happen, but if she had bothered she would've been out of the woods and these threads would've been dead a long time ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This thread being referenced on another thread about scammers, how this thread helped people fight back! Thank you to everyone who are keeping this thread alive, spreading awareness and supporting Sarah's victims.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone still reads on here, it seems. The stories are currently «bringing the peeps along for the journey». You’re welcome, Sarah!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone still reads on here, it seems. The stories are currently «bringing the peeps along for the journey». You’re welcome, Sarah!
It’s way too late for that now, is that legit the only bit you picked up from @frozenwasteland brilliant advice Sarah Akwisombe? 🙄

go check the rest! We are waiting… ⏰

that Llewy Davies thread is an eye opener, I didn’t realise she was in cahoots with his old inner circle still supporting their work on socials etc

I think she loves the drama

Reactions: 5
So here's a wee update: I watched the stories as a whole and discovered a few key pieces of information I missed, and listen to this: the only reason Sarah Akwisombe cares about trying to create a sustainable brand is because she doesn't want to be irrelevant in five to ten years. Not whether workers work under safe conditions, or if they are paid fairly or even whether her customers will be getting quality clothes. NAY! It's the money. Always the money. And, if we listen real fuckin' close it seems like she regrets opening her big mouth before doing any research into what it actually takes to start, and run a sustainable brand. "The margins are smaller", and that doesn't sound well in Sarah Akwisombe's selfish money-is-all-I-want-and-I-don't-care-who-gets-hurt-head. I am (and I didn't think what was possible) even more appalled at her behavior. Hell, even her very existence at this point because now she's nearing the "waste of bleeping oxygen"-point in my book. Speaking of books: if Sarah ever gets another book deal, choosing the title is easy: Profit over People: how I scam people, cut corners and jump over bodies to get the money I believe I deserve, and get what I want at all costs.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I'm not going to lie: I'm not the biggest fan of the cancel-culture concept myself, because some people do just take it way too far, to the point where it could potentially be harmful. However! In this case, the people of these threads are correct in continuing to fight for what is theirs, and to try and protect others from making the same mistake.
When a witch fucks up, and especially as royally as Sarah did, by stealing a small fortune from desperate people in a global pandemic, and refuses to take responsibility and make amends, she can't do anything but expect, and accept the fact that people will be keeping an eye on her and keep exposing her for the fraud she has proven herself to be until she either steps up to the plate or falls on her own sword. Not only are her actions literally illegal, they are also unethical and immoral. And that's just not ok on any level.
We've said this a million times before: had she admitted to her duck-up, made amends and gone back to the drawing board to get the skills she needs to actually paint herself a business owner, this would've all gone away. Instead she chose to gaslight her way out of it by making people victims and blaming them for what happened to them in the aftermath. The cancellation of Sarah Akwisombe is justified.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sarah akwisombe aka lackwisombe wishes she could be whinnie Williams or mre. Soeur. No doubt she’ll rip off mere soeur street wear but make it lame

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That is really bleeping pathetic.
more thievery from Sarah Akwisombe, what a surprise

It’s not that no one pays for creativity (her previously stated belief) it’s just that she doesn’t, stealing other people’s designs (like she did with 2LG) is a perfect example

creativity is cultivated by continually showing up to do the work of learning, growing and getting better. Something she knows nothing about sadly

She really is a disgusting human

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.