Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those who missed more lies coming out of her mouth, FOMO and general nonsense - thoughts @frozenwasteland ?

Here’s what you probably get from Sarah as her 50 UNIQUE strategies to grow your audience online.

TA DA 🎉

Oh wait, that type of generic info is already available online 😂😂😂. But because it’s Sarah the Shaman, you gotta pay for it, girl needs more CROCS.

Third image taken from Pinterest just by googling “50 strategies to grow business online”
That generic advice is pretty much the prime example of what we've all been saying and seeing all along. Sarah is excellent at talking about the what. What she has zero knowledge of is the how. The what means nothing without the how.
There's a big difference between saying "you need a strategy" and "here's how to find the strategy best suited for your business". And, guess what? It doesn't entail getting up at five in the morning to do cardio. Or any other surface-level irrelevant tit Sarah claimed as she knowingly stole from desperate and vulnerable people.

Comparing the overview of generic advice to Sarah's own behavior (or strategy if we can call it that) there are similarities. Becoming a star student of someone else's program (which could pretty much be the entire reason we're all here in the first place), entering into a joint venture with a peer, praising competitors, starting a podcast, put up recorded videos, doing those lives, sucking people into the MM-program only to upsell The Gathering....and the list goes on.
Skimming the list I can check off at least a third of those points to what Sarah seems to be doing, and has done. She hasn't created a single thing herself, apart from her e-commerce business. And even that started out without much traction because people knew what she had done beforehand. Her advice isn't advice. Her coaching-not-coaching-but-yes-coaching isn't really coaching. It's "get up at five in the morning to do cardio" until I see actual proof of real methods and steps to take to make sustainable changes. I do have a nagging feeling though, that the concept of giving away anything for free is so foreign to Sarah (except the Google-advice, of course) because to her nothing matters but the money. And she has proven that time and time again over the past year through her actions. The bullying, deleting, blocking, gaslighting, the lies, the mocking, the ridiculing and the absolute refusal to take any sort of accountability for her own actions.

There's a lot more I could say about the general culture of so-called entrepreneurs out there, and how off-track it has all become. But I'll refrain from doing so because I don't want to give Sarah any ammunition to try and bail herself out yet again. Although now that I've mentioned it, she'll probably go on another Google-frenzy to try and figure it out herself.

Also @Marmitecrumpet: it seems we all just imagined the No Bull Business School indeed. Because as far as I'm concerned I've never seen more business-bullshit in my entire life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she’s probably gearing up for another `coaching’ spree.
Selling tat isn’t making as much bank…
I think she's been slowly building up to it but I think she knows it will be a flop, the "contraprenur" movement is gaining traction and MLM's are being called out everywhere, hopefully people will research more now before being caught in a Web like hers (or the twins)
Sarah could have avoided all this, she could have repaid the money and apologised to the women who were already supporting her and buying from her. But she was stubborn, and a year later, she scraping the barrel most days 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I think she's been slowly building up to it but I think she knows it will be a flop, the "contraprenur" movement is gaining traction and MLM's are being called out everywhere, hopefully people will research more now before being caught in a Web like hers (or the twins)
Sarah could have avoided all this, she could have repaid the money and apologised to the women who were already supporting her and buying from her. But she was stubborn, and a year later, she scraping the barrel most days 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sarah seems like one of those incredibly emotionally immature people who are never in the mood to talk about what they did, but that are perfectly happy talking about how you responded to it.

Thank heavens there’s more information out there now, both on fake coaching, and more and more past mlm-huns coming out telling their stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she’s probably gearing up for another `coaching’ spree.
Selling tat isn’t making as much bank…
September is typically a launch month for her money and manifesting course with Jen MacFarlane. In April they ran it with no new paid people just the existing cohort

It looks to me like she is testing the water to see if they can get people to pay into that again?!

Though quite how that works when everything she has lived the past 18 months is the opposite of all of the content of the “course”

🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂 🤡

Reactions: 5
They def worked together. i.e. Elizabeth was a client. I followed her for a while (and taken 2 courses - which were useful in places) and she’s mentioned cancel culture etc.
I don’t know what she gets from it tbh and would be better getting an actual branding consultant.

Edit to say I thought Sarah was doing Elizabeth’s branding! Not the other way round. Just looking to show she has people who want to work with her in anyway?

Reactions: 2
They def worked together. i.e. Elizabeth was a client. I followed her for a while (and taken 2 courses - which were useful in places) and she’s mentioned cancel culture etc.
I don’t know what she gets from it tbh and would be better getting an actual branding consultant.

Edit to say I thought Sarah was doing Elizabeth’s branding! Not the other way round. Just looking to show she has people who want to work with her in anyway?
Maybe Elizabeth doesn’t know about Sarah’s shenanigans.
Would you be associated with someone who had ripped people off? 😢

Reactions: 2
I guess some people don’t care about their associations with grifters…
From what I’ve heard her say indirectly (I.e. I’ve inferred she was referring to SA) Elizabeth seemed to share the view that Sarah was taken advantageous of and people were holding her to too high a standard and effectively cancelling her even though she was a victim. She never spoke about it directly though when I followed and I don’t have much to do with her/her communities just now so don’t know if she has. It might be worth asking her but I think it’s pretty clear where she stands from her actions.
The way Sarah Akwisombe has behaved is abhorrent but at some point she is going to have to earn some money - if is through a crappy streetwear brand then fine. Better than ‘coaching’.
Let’s just hope she treats her suppliers and customers well and disappears off into the sunset never to badly coach again.

Reactions: 7
I can’t help but think the most valuable business advice she could give these clueless clients would be DON’T WORK WITH ME. Brands drop me left, right and centre when they do even the merest due diligence. I’ve had to shutter a business that was going great guns due exclusively to my personal conduct and under-delivering to my paying customers. I misled and endangered my audience and continue to act the victim. I’ve generated over 10 Tattle threads of takedown when it could have been allayed and cleared up in one post and round of refunds.

I know I wouldn’t take anything she says seriously as look at her joke of a ‘business’ now. Pathetic.

Didn’t bring in enough cash did it?! Now she thinks she’s going to be designing tracksuits to match Beyoncé or Kanye 🤣 give it up love.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I actually just couldn't care what she does anymore, my give-a-duck is completely broken when it comes to her and what she does . But for the love of God would she just stop sucking innocent people into it with this facade of 'coaching'. She needs to grow a conscience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.