Sarah Akwisombe #13 Those meddling wiches on Tattle foiled my coaching scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Workshop details now up on the Boss Magic page with no mention of the super limited 20 tickets run (2 of which are already taken, mind!).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her look in most videos these days:
~ Annoyed
~ Bored
~ incredulous

what else?

You got to give it to her though, she’s not giving up, she’s still there trying to sell her tit courses/merchandise.

Ah yes, I remembered:

~ Desperate

• Haha
~ Annoyed
~ Bored
~ incredulous

what else?

You got to give it to her though, she’s not giving up, she’s still there trying to sell her tit courses/merchandise.

Ah yes, I remembered:

~ Desperate
She will never give up as can’t bear the thought of the alternatives…a 9-5 job without daily social media validation. It’s like a drug to her, but at what cost…?

~ Annoyed
~ Bored
~ incredulous

what else?

Ah yes, I remembered:

~ Desperate
Desperation comes-a-sneakin’ when you realize your plea for support only causes the loss of more followers. I’d be annoyed too, if I was a scamming dick preying on vulnerable women to have them fall for my urgency/scarcity marketing tactics because I have no real skills, and don’t give a tit about creating real value 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s really worrying is that after everything that happened she will only be able to attract vulnerable women. No one with an inch of business sense will touch her with a barge pole. I feel sorry for those who will part with their money only to get half arsed advice that it’s freely available on google

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What’s really worrying is that after everything that happened she will only be able to attract vulnerable women. No one with an inch of business sense will touch her with a barge pole. I feel sorry for those who will part with their money only to get half arsed advice that it’s freely available on google
At least her dastardly deeds are now available to view on social media. This wasn’t available last time as a warning flag.

And our girl is now out trying to counter the fact that she has zero marketing, business or strategy skills, while attempting to justify her Google-material pep-talks. I'll agree on this: strategies don't work if you don't use them. And yes, if our heads aren't in the game, they are hard to use. But listen, that is no reason for trying to sell £30k-a-year-coaching that contains tit you can find on social media created by people who actually know the science behind how the brain and body works, and how we end up falling back into old patterns even if we know full-well what we should be doing to move forward.
If a "coach" isn't showing proof of where they're getting their material, it's just all bullshit to me. People who are way more accomplished than Sarah is (like Mel Robbins) give tit away for free all the time - even the tit that isn't necessarily always easy to find yourself. And they explain the method and science behind it. They go in-depth. Sarah is always - ALWAYS - just spouting surface-level tit, and it is utterly ridiculous.

Reactions: 13
Have you also seen she has now gathered all the testimonials asked ( begged ) for and has them on her permanent insta stories 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
~ Annoyed
~ Bored
~ incredulous

what else?

Ah yes, I remembered:

~ Desperate
Isn't it interesting that just a few weeks ago she was saying how she realised that what makes her happy is being creative - making music, products etc, rather than 'coaching', sorry I meant 'mentoring'?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God she’s boring these days … does she honestly think people will come to her for business advice now . She’s delusional .

Isn't it interesting that just a few weeks ago she was saying how she realised that what makes her happy is being creative - making music, products etc, rather than 'coaching', sorry I meant 'mentoring'?
But sure didn't she say creativity isn't valued. Overpriced 'coaching' much more lucrative. And that's what really matters to sarah

Reactions: 4
But sure didn't she say creativity isn't valued. Overpriced 'coaching' much more lucrative. And that's what really matters to sarah
Let’s not leave out that she’s now saying she never claimed to be a business expert despite having taught business. I....the contradictions are just too much. The lengths she’ll go through to cover her ass. Legit like Jaclyn Hill and her expired lipsticks back in the day. Can people just bleeping stop being shady lying assholes? Christ!

• Haha
And ignorant people like Deborah Vos still cheer her on in the hunt for likes… seriously WHY?!!?!

Reactions: 3
For those who missed more lies coming out of her mouth, FOMO and general nonsense - thoughts @frozenwasteland ?

Here’s what you probably get from Sarah as her 50 UNIQUE strategies to grow your audience online.

TA DA 🎉

Oh wait, that type of generic info is already available online 😂😂😂. But because it’s Sarah the Shaman, you gotta pay for it, girl needs more CROCS.

Third image taken from Pinterest just by googling “50 strategies to grow business online”

Attachments

Last edited:
Let’s not leave out that she’s now saying she never claimed to be a business expert despite having taught business. I....the contradictions are just too much. The lengths she’ll go through to cover her ass. Legit like Jaclyn Hill and her expired lipsticks back in the day. Can people just bleeping stop being shady lying assholes? Christ!
Did we all imagine a whole business called “no bull BUSINESS school” then?! 👀

Gosh I’m so glad we have sarah Akwisombe to set the record straight that it wasn’t all about business after all 😥

• Haha
Did we all imagine a whole business called “no bull BUSINESS school” then?! 👀

Gosh I’m so glad we have sarah Akwisombe to set the record straight that it wasn’t all about business after all 😥
I guess the truth is in the name... When you call something No Bullshit Business is bound to be bullshit. Just like the Terrible Twins, well they are terrible indeed!

• Heart
This article ticks a lot of boxes…

selfie posting, victimhood, constructing personae. I hope her mum figures this out and helps them all.

Edit: not saying she is covert (rather grandiose I think we can agree) but an interesting viewpoint here that I think applies to SA in many ways. Like the recent call for ego boosting testimonials.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.