Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is desperate to sell anything now, rather than end up back in Starbucks and do an honest days work. She is waaaaaayyyyyy too good for working for someone else now. Only idiots do that! šŸ¤£
She's too good to work for anyone, and I think she's going to need a miracle if anyone wants to hire her šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Listened to her long, drawn out Toss Tragic sales pitch earlier. Her monotonous tone bored me to sleep, Iā€™ve just woke up and she still hasnā€™t apologised.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Word of advice... when youā€™re under scrutiny for your selfish behaviour, donā€™t share that your friend described you as ā€˜selfishā€™ on your public Instagram?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Word of advice... when youā€™re under scrutiny for your selfish behaviour, donā€™t share that your friend described you as ā€˜selfishā€™ on your public Instagram?
Sarah does not want to take any advice from anyone...she is her own worst enemy.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Iā€™d say thereā€™s not a lot of self reflection going on if sheā€™s posting it all straight to socials

Literally no idea

Reactions: 7
Oh wow. Has she fully lost the plot?
I think she has.

Also her message doesnā€™t make sense (watched her reels.) So you interpret the Bossmagic cards any which way your mind wants to. But then Sarah is telling you what it means. So which is it? Is it both?

Ive said it before but she really needs to step away and get some proper help (after refunding and apologising of course!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iā€™d say thereā€™s not a lot of self reflection going on if sheā€™s posting it all straight to socials

Literally no idea
Trying for the empathy angle.

I think she has.

Also her message doesnā€™t make sense (watched her reels.) So you interpret the Bossmagic cards any which way your mind wants to. But then Sarah is telling you what it means. So which is it? Is it both?

Ive said it before but she really needs to step away and get some proper help (after refunding and apologising of course!!!)
She is trying to hold on to everything and anything before it all comes crashing down around her. This all smacks of desperation, and denial.
Rewind all of this to last year when it all blew up, and by making the right decisions at the time, and taking a short break, she could have come back bigger and stronger ( with her reputation still intact ).
She thought she could ride the storm, keep everyones money and continue like nothing had happened. Different story now Sarah, eh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh dear, I just watched those stories of hers, and a memory of Jen talking about how great Sarah is at selling during one of the MM-live streams popped into my head. Obviously that seems to ring true when Sarah's flogging sub-par services stuffed with lofty promises and buzz words. But this one? I literally couldn't wait for the pitch to be over. Zero enthusiasm, she sounds like she doesn't really know what she's talking about, or as if she really believes in what she's trying to sell.
And just to have said it: if a friend tells you you're selfish, you better reflect deeper than you already have, because being selfish isn't necessarily a good thing. Especially not for Sarah who's still keeping the money she stole and still refusing to apologize to the people she's hurt. She is, after all, always waiting for a lull in the conversation so she can get back to talking about herself. Also, that oracle-not-tarot-card-but-kind-of-tarot-card-Reel though...Christ I can't....

Reactions: 6
Oh dear, I just watched those stories of hers, and a memory of Jen talking about how great Sarah is at selling during one of the MM-live streams popped into my head. Obviously that seems to ring true when Sarah's flogging sub-par services stuffed with lofty promises and buzz words. But this one? I literally couldn't wait for the pitch to be over. Zero enthusiasm, she sounds like she doesn't really know what she's talking about, or as if she really believes in what she's trying to sell.
And just to have said it: if a friend tells you you're selfish, you better reflect deeper than you already have, because being selfish isn't necessarily a good thing. Especially not for Sarah who's still keeping the money she stole and still refusing to apologize to the people she's hurt. She is, after all, always waiting for a lull in the conversation so she can get back to talking about herself. Also, that oracle-not-tarot-card-but-kind-of-tarot-card-Reel though...Christ I can't....
Yeah, the fact she's happy to share that a friend has referred to her as selfish is weird. She clearly thinks it's a cool, edgy, business trait of hers, but really it screams RED FLAG. Why would you want to share a negative detail like that about yourself? Also, if your friends are happy to let you know that's how they feel about you, you really need to take a long hard look at yourself.

Reactions: 3
Why they feel the need to broadcast this so strangers on the Internet know, I do not know, but the eldest is starting a new school. I really hope sheā€™s ok and not been affected by her parents decisions/actions.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Why they feel the need to broadcast this so strangers on the Internet know, I do not know, but the eldest is starting a new school. I really hope sheā€™s ok and not been affected by her parents decisions/actions.
If you followed Sarah for a long time you'll know that private school was high on Sarah's list. Perhaps they can finally afford it now?

She would take her daughter to swim / holiday camps at their local independent. She would talk about manifesting that particular school for their daughter's education.

Reactions: 2
If you followed Sarah for a long time you'll know that private school was high on Sarah's list. Perhaps they can finally afford it now?

She would take her daughter to swim / holiday camps at their local independent. She would talk about manifesting that particular school for their daughter's education.
Queue a ā€œlook what mama manifested!ā€ - you can too just buy these cards and citrine cube *weird sarky face* post over the weekendā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The change of school at this point is interesting if it is private school. They must have been doing a lot of creative finance before the scam to afford it or the bank of mum and dad might be helping. Considering they had to split money with LD they must have lot left to continue living life normally. One thing is certain not everyone has come forward for their refund. So come forward if you can

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.