Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The change of school at this point is interesting if it is private school. They must have been doing a lot of creative finance before the scam to afford it or the bank of mum and dad might be helping. Considering they had to split money with LD they must have lot left to continue living life normally. One thing is certain not everyone has come forward for their refund. So come forward if you can
Private school is a massive financial commitment though. We just put our son in (having never planned to but had no choice). So we’re looking at a minimum of 25k for the next 10 years. And it’s not just fees but uniform alone is about a grand plus a year. Scary tit. Can she really commit to that for both girls after the year she’s had? Risky IMO.

Reactions: 2
I speculate but if it was private wouldn’t she boast about it on SM? She loves boasting about her finances. If it is private I doubt they’re paying it all themselves.

Reactions: 5
I speculate but if it was private wouldn’t she boast about it on SM? She loves boasting about her finances. If it is private I doubt they’re paying it all themselves.
I’m not sure why they need to advertise it all over the internet with all of this tit show going on!
Poor kids.

Agree - if it was private school, there's no way she'd be able to resist plastering it all over SM.

Wonder if the school mums' gossip about her finally got too much?

Reactions: 3
Did she name the school or put a picture of the uniform? I’ve managed to stop watching the slow, boring car crash.
Still here hoping to hear about successful refunds though. Anyone had theirs? Or do you think they come with an NDA?

Some private schools offer bursaries to families earning up to 100k per annum so with a bit of creative shuffling you could apply but that also means the child has to have better than average scores in the entrance exam

We’re assuming it’s private! Yesterday Jason put up a post and it just said new school

Also has she given up on YouTube already? 🤷‍♀️ Missing out on the lolz this week

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Agree - if it was private school, there's no way she'd be able to resist plastering it all over SM.

Wonder if the school mums' gossip about her finally got too much?
Bad she mentioned it all - let the child live in peace away from this drama. You don't move your child at this stage for not good reason and they certainly not moving.

They creative accounting on this mess is interesting. The money is there so go for your refunds.
MM is dead I'm not sure gathering so they are being hit! Roll on thread #13 and hopefully the last

Bad she mentioned it all - let the child live in peace away from this drama. You don't move your child at this stage for not good reason and they certainly not moving.

They creative accounting on this mess is interesting. The money is there so go for your refunds.
MM is dead I'm not sure gathering so they are being hit! Roll on thread #13 and hopefully the last
Exactly. Stip using your child for engagement!
Very very creative accounting going on…

Reactions: 5

Completely agree. All the times she's put her child on her social media irks me. Let your children have a normal, happy childhood. Don't use them as a way to fight your online disagreements with your customers to show you have a 'caring mum' side, it's just cheap.

Reactions: 4
We’re assuming it’s private! Yesterday Jason put up a post and it just said new school

Also has she given up on YouTube already? 🤷‍♀️ Missing out on the lolz this week
You're right. Pure speculation. I was just merely commenting it could more accessible than maybe is more commonly thought

Reactions: 1
You're right. Pure speculation. I was just merely commenting it could more accessible than maybe is more commonly thought
That is correct and they will do anything to maintain their lifestyle. If the move is due to the fallout going to another local school would be pointless. And they seem to good at this creative accounting. We all how much everyone paid and the numbers involved. LD pay off is unknown. A lot of money spent exterior upgrades while her business is going through the mud?!? Didn't think much of clients or the fact they would ask for refunds. I hope the SCC that have gone through are successful but knowing Sarah there will be twist.

Some private schools offer bursaries to families earning up to 100k per annum so with a bit of creative shuffling you could apply but that also means the child has to have better than average scores in the entrance exam
I doubt a bursary would be offered mid year, let alone mid term.

I doubt a bursary would be offered mid year, let alone mid term.
Just a hurricane of destruction. Such important time not to be moved in your school career with so much going on. Not like her parents will looking to make friends too quickly which will make the transition more difficult.

You couldn't make this 💩 up you tried! Fallout from this will take a long for many to get over. All because she didn't want to take advice from pr company to handle the fallout on reflection this might have been wrapped up quickly

• Sad
I don't see anything negative being said about the child in question more just speculating about the con artist's financial situation.

Reactions: 8
Guys, this is about seeking refunds for missold and undelivered services, not about what school a child goes to. Not sure it's appropriate to comment, regardless of your thoughts on where the money is coming from for said school - this is a child you're talking about, leave it out.
It is about the refunds...unfortunately they posted it all over their socials about their daughter moving school...some things should be kept private. Children don’t chose their parents and cannot make decisions on their life choices until they are 18.

Reactions: 6
Guys, this is about seeking refunds for missold and undelivered services, not about what school a child goes to. Not sure it's appropriate to comment, regardless of your thoughts on where the money is coming from for said school - this is a child you're talking about, leave it out.
With many women still left out of pocket and said child being used many times for engagement, without any regards to her privacy (school uniform having been shown multiple times) someone is purely speculating on the financial situation. No one said anything negative about the child.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.