Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad so much good has come from the past 12 months Sarah - now maybe it’s time to apologise and give people their money back?
The more I witness the more I really think she lives in her own little world

Also is she attempting to pull one of her sarky faces here or is that an actual pose?
All about her 🤢 🤮

Reactions: 3
Living goddamn proof that being a scamming dick, and swimming in emotional turmoil visibly manifests itself. Honestly, it's about time she throws in the towel and just admits to everything. She'll gain so much more support and respect if she does, rather than what she's doing right now with still trying to cover it all up and pretend like she's learned all the lessons and whatnot.

Reactions: 7
Took a couple of weeks out from this as watching someone continue to be a sh*tbag over and over again is bloody exhausting!

Great to hear that people have started to get refunds through, this makes me so happy that 13 threads in hasn't all been in vain. Well done to those who have continued to pursue.

Reactions: 9
Even with ads running, Boss Magic isn't gaining followers as fast as Sarah is losing them. She's nowhere near the audience volumes she needs to make Toss Tragic work. Bankruptcy beckons, its just a matter of when not if 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I would say with a declared £265k profit last financial year & money funnelled into Boss Tragic bankruptcy wont beckon for awhile. Even paying out refunds they are not screaming poor anytime soon.

Reactions: 5
I would say with a declared £265k profit last financial year & money funnelled into Boss Tragic bankruptcy wont beckon for awhile. Even paying out refunds they are not screaming poor anytime soon.
It’s quite obvious who you are! Still no apology to anyone either!
And there is still more going on behind the scenes.
And should there have been an apology and the refund sooner, perhaps your life wouldn’t have been picked apart and this left all over the internet forever for your children and everyone to see.!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
This ad came up on my Facebook... 1.6k views.... 12 likes... 2 of which are from SA herself 😖 Toss tragic indeed! I guess what goes around comes around 🤷🏽‍♀️
God, this is tragic. For someone who seems to know so much about marketing yourself online, she really should take a lesson in how to run ads properly and not waste your money. This is actually so sad, and the fact she's liking the post herself screams a lot about what she thinks she knows about online marketing.

I was also so shocked to see that after all this time she's still floating around the 2k follower mark on Toss Tragic. Christ, Sarah - clearly you did no market research before launching this and would realise your 'products' aren't wanted, or people are just wise to your BS.

It’s quite obvious who you are! Still no apology to anyone either!
And there is still more going on behind the scenes.
And should there have been an apology and the refund sooner, perhaps your life wouldn’t have been picked apart and this left all over the internet forever for your children and everyone to see.!!
My what a short memory you have. If I am Sarah then please tell me why I would suggest using The Misrepresentation Act of 1967 in the defense of those submitting SCC claims several threads ago.

• Haha
God, this is tragic. For someone who seems to know so much about marketing yourself online, she really should take a lesson in how to run ads properly and not waste your money. This is actually so sad, and the fact she's liking the post herself screams a lot about what she thinks she knows about online marketing.

I was also so shocked to see that after all this time she's still floating around the 2k follower mark on Toss Tragic. Christ, Sarah - clearly you did no market research before launching this and would realise your 'products' aren't wanted, or people are just wise to your BS.
And in her sales spiel describing things as “really cool” 🙄

Also word on the street is there A LOT of refunds, with more coming. And I’m not talking a handful here. Plus a few other things heading her way…!! I’m not sure her £200k is going to go very far. All speculation of course!!

• Haha

I’m going to go out on a limb and say it’s her. There’s nothing really wrong with the products themselves, and they generally seem to appeal to a lot of people. It’s just that people are smarter, they do more research and have the opportunity to take their money elsewhere (as we all should in my opinion) when the business owner has been exposed of doing some shady tit.

Yeah to be honest she could open the best shop in the world and people would still think ‘🤔 hmmm do I want to spend my money with someone who has blatantly said they don’t give a duck about anyone and lied to clients’ . She has tainted her whole brand which is a shame as she used to be into a winner , I’ve said it before she is stylish and a bit different , unfortunately it’s glaringly obvious she’s a ‘ dutty human being’ so 🤷‍♀️

You simply can’t enter the “spiritual” community with a weird, sarky attitude and conwoman after your name

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Rebranding drop shipping items does not make for a credible business when there's people in China doing the same thing from AliExpress. Her business model is poorly researched nonsense. Who wants to buy screen printed junk anyone can purchase on a Collab site? Is she purposely running herself into the ground now.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And in her sales spiel describing things as “really cool” 🙄

Also word on the street is there A LOT of refunds, with more coming. And I’m not talking a handful here. Plus a few other things heading her way…!! I’m not sure her £200k is going to go very far. All speculation of course!!
The fact she has to try and tell her followers the products are 'really cool' - ugh, it is second-hand embarrassment at its finest.
That's brilliant to hear about the refunds - that makes me so happy.

Anyone know how to get in touch with The Truth Will Out on Twitter? Don't think her DMs are open. Wondering incase anyone else wants to get in touch to help with their refunds.

Rebranding drop shipping items does not make for a credible business when there's people in China doing the same thing from AliExpress. Her business model is poorly researched nonsense. Who wants to buy screen printed junk anyone can purchase on a Collab site? Is she purposely running herself into the ground now.
Nope, completely agree with you. The products may be fine, but they're not anything you can't get at mass anywhere else online for a fraction of the price. Also, anyone else seem completely perplexed by what the strategy is around her products? There seems to be no real direction, and just things she thinks are 'really cool'. She started out trying to wedge herself into the spirituality market with those garbage tarot cards, then the crystals... now it's keyrings and screenprinted tees. Just seems like she's jumping from one bandwagon to the next, doesn't sound like a solid business plan to me, coming from the b0$$ b@be herself.. lol.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say it’s her. There’s nothing really wrong with the products themselves, and they generally seem to appeal to a lot of people. It’s just that people are smarter, they do more research and have the opportunity to take their money elsewhere (as we all should in my opinion) when the business owner has been exposed of doing some shady tit.
Yeah, you could be right. I think as much as she'd refuse to believe it, she really has done a number on her reputation over the last year.

Reactions: 6
Completely agree, this brink of doom chat isn’t helpful or accurate.

No one wants to see a broken woman, just acknowledgement of what she did wrong and our money back would be nice so we can all move on

I agree. She doesn’t exactly ooze charisma on the videos and ads shes been putting out. It comes across as more like she’s taking the piss and has absolute disdain for what she’s doing or is bored

There are so many other genuine and engaging sellers people can buy similar things from. It’s not surprising at all that this is slow to get off the ground

Reactions: 13
Completely agree, this brink of doom chat isn’t helpful or accurate.

No one wants to see a broken woman, just acknowledgement of what she did wrong and our money back would be nice so we can all move on

I agree. She doesn’t exactly ooze charisma on the videos and ads shes been putting out. It comes across as more like she’s taking the piss and has absolute disdain for what she’s doing or is bored

There are so many other genuine and engaging sellers people can buy similar things from. It’s not surprising at all that this is slow to get off the ground
She is desperate to sell anything now, rather than end up back in Starbucks and do an honest days work. She is waaaaaayyyyyy too good for working for someone else now. Only idiots do that! 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.