Sarah Akwisombe #10 The Wolf of Croydon, the Asana Grandmaster, or just a conwoman?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. I came across her years ago and made contact with her for advice on any suggestions she may have to help me as a business starting out.
All I got was a half hearted non response along the lines of “ yeah, cool, right on babe”( or words to that affect !!!!!???? ) It did knarl me, she was so flippant in her response. Either respond properly, or don’t respond at all!
Ever since then, I have watched her from the sidelines with intrique as she seemed to jump from business idea to business idea at the drop of a hat.
I must admit, when I saw her advertising the MLM businesses last year, then flaunting the spoils of her income all over IG, it left a really bad feeling and taste in my mouth.
My thinking is, if it sounds too good to be true, it normally is. To get rich quick normally comes at a cost, in this case the cost of others. In her case, the cost of any future business ideas she now has.
Quit while you’re ahead luv 🤨
You would’ve had to open that wallet, and thrown some of «dem dolla’ dolla’ billz» on her, dontcha knooooow? (Trying to do a gangsta gal impression here, probably failed miserably). Obviously, she’s not going to reveal tit to anyone. If money isn’t in it for her, she’s not going to give anything away. Apparently, sharing skills isn’t in her nature either, which is a damn shame considering that’s part of how you build trust with people these days because of scammers like Sarah.

Reactions: 2
I am more of a lurker here, but I have been following this thread with interest as I have been a follower of Sarah for a while now. And, her lack of self awareness with this situation is just astounding to me.

Mind boggling, that she cannot see what she cannot see.
Mind boggling, that she announced she "isn't involved in any mlm or pyramid schemes" but fails to understand where the accusation has come from.
CONCEPT is not a word she is familiar with.
Coaches coaching coaches on how to coach is a very literal definition of pyramid selling, yes, even if there isn't any Tupperware being flogged. The PRINCIPLE is clear to see, and it is lost on her clearly.

I then watched her live on the "undelete" site where she casually talks about her mentor being a scammer to her audience, in a very familiar kind of way, like you would talk to a friend over a glass of wine at a "slumber party", and not your actual paying customers. And THEN, even with ALL what she admitted to about Llwey and how he isn't what she thought (Sidenote: erm, looks like an obvious chancer to me but anywayyyy) she still didn't think she needs to refund anyone for the entire course.

Hold up.

witch, you actually need to refund EVERYONE who paid for SI. The whole amount. In it's entirety. You can't admit to your sordid affair with a con artist, and THEN not expect people to want their money back. Say what say what now? Make it make sense.

tit is getting real for her on IG, and I am here for it.

It's about time these "coaches" are held to account for their actions. By the way, I don't actually have a problem with people charging up the wazoo for their services. But make no mistake, before I sign on the dotted line, I am going to be asking you for 3 year account records, detailing net profit, not just revenue, evidence of tax paid etc so I can see that you actually know how to build a proper, and ETHICAL business. Oh, and these accounts better be for a business that you built before you started teaching business too. tit is getting real funky when people do a 5 week course on how to build a biz on IG, and turnaround and charge 40K for mentoring. GTFOH.

Suzy Ashworth, Vix Meldrew, Sarah Akwisombe et al in my opinion are all greedy fraudsters. And the gravy train will come to an end now that more and more people are ethically raising awareness about these shenanigans that have been going on too long. And by ethical, I mean those who aren't using " call outs" as a content marketing strategy (smallbusinessboss ahem), and as a way for them to deflect from their own shady-assed behaviour.

And thats me off my soapbox for now.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What if there was no affair, what if it was a deflection from the fact they couldn’t deliver the course as promised, and rather than admit they were at fault........

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What if there was no affair, what if it was a deflection from the fact they couldn’t deliver the course as promised, and rather than admit they were at fault........
yes someone else mentioned that upthread I think. I don't know, I think there was, otherwise she is a VERY good actress with all the tears in the tesla about losing a 'friend', mind you I would not put anything past her so who knows anymore.

Reactions: 4
yes someone else mentioned that upthread I think. I don't know, I think there was, otherwise she is a VERY good actress with all the tears in the tesla about losing a 'friend', mind you I would not put anything past her so who knows anymore.
Affair or not though, she still scammed a bunch of women out of a pretty substantial fortune, and is fighting tooth and nail, with all kinds of dirty tricks to hold on to that stolen money. But do I think she’s capable of lying about having an affair to get out from scrutiny? Hell yes, after everything she’s done up until now, it wouldn’t surprise me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well I think the fallout of this hitting home as Ray Dodd money coach tried to live today about this topic. When I mentioned is referring to the fallout this she made she was not referring to any particular suitation. However I felt she was trying talk about and the calling out of coaches and taking action. It doesn't look like she has posted the live. But I feel the message of this group is getting out and creating some discussion among coaches. Don't if it will get your money back but more eyes are watching and looking into this suitation. With Jenny on the case I'm sure those who pull up their now know the authorities are the case.

Don't know final outcome and know for many you just want your money. Fingers crossed you all get your money back

Reactions: 3
I am more of a lurker here, but I have been following this thread with interest as I have been a follower of Sarah for a while now. And, her lack of self awareness with this situation is just astounding to me.

Mind boggling, that she announced she "isn't involved in any mlm or pyramid schemes" but fails to understand where the accusation has come from.
Coaches coaching coaches on how to coach is a very literal definition of pyramid selling, yes, even if there isn't any Tupperware being flogged. The PRINCIPLE is clear to see, and it is lost on her clearly.

I then watched her live on the "undelete" site where she casually talks about her mentor being a scammer to her audience, in a very familiar kind of way, like you would talk to a friend over a glass of wine at a "slumber party", and not your actual paying customers. And THEN, even with ALL what she admitted to about Llwey and how he isn't what she thought (Sidenote: erm, looks like an obvious chancer to me but anywayyyy) she still didn't think she needs to refund anyone for the entire course.

Hold up.

witch, you actually need to refund EVERYONE who paid for SI. The whole amount. In it's entirety. You can't admit to your sordid affair with a con artist, and THEN not expect people to want their money back. Say what say what now? Make it make sense.

It's about time these "coaches" are held to account for their actions. By the way, I don't actually have a problem with people charging up the wazoo for their services. But make no mistake, before I sign on the dotted line, I am going to be asking you for 3 year account records, detailing net profit, not just revenue, evidence of tax paid etc so I can see that you actually know how to build a proper, and ETHICAL business. Oh, and these accounts better be for a business that you built before you started teaching business too. tit is getting real funky when people do a 5 week course on how to build a biz on IG, and turnaround and charge 40K for mentoring. GTFOH.

Suzy Ashworth, Vix Meldrew, Sarah Akwisombe et al in my opinion are all greedy fraudsters. And the gravy train will come to an end now that more and more people are ethically raising awareness about these shenanigans that have been going on too long. And by ethical, I mean those who aren't using " call outs" as a content marketing strategy (smallbusinessboss ahem), and as a way for them to deflect from their own shady-assed behaviour.

THIS all day long

Reactions: 2
Makes you think as they are holding it together well. But why would LD and his wife play along 🧐. He took time off social media, his wife made an admission on Facebook he did on IG went away and back to business. I suppose that's why you fraud investigator on the case. No way is the money made is worth is trouble this causing. LD is back doing business untouched at the moment. I supposed he saw the flaw with the transactions going through her business he could walk away at anytime. She is certainly making into drama that she won't get paid for 😳

Hold up.

Make. It. Make. Sense!! Every word you’ve said is 100% the truth.

She contracts

seasons contracts for a private bank, not the fraud squad that would deal with this. I think she made it quite clear that those affected should contact Action Fraud which is exactly why I suggested it as it is those who that have the evidence required but tomato tomato I didn’t buy any of Sarah’s courses. I know why Seasons is all over Sarah but I would not disclose that here.
It feels like whoever does the Akwisombe scammer Instagram account should post the definitive course of action in the bio / link tree as I guess it’s hard to find that in tattle for new comers plus we’re all losing track of what to do and how to approach getting refunds. What’s worked, what hasn’t.

not surprising as we’re all also coming on here needing to vent our utter disbelief at how mad this situation has become, how peed off we are with her and losing our money as well as doing our fact finding

to those who have pulled all the info together, thank you, you are super stars!

I continue to be amazed by the brass neck of this silly girl and how she’s carrying on regardless thinking everythings fine because there are still quite a few ‘names’ following her and liking her posts... these people are also reading here, watching seasons stories, liking Sian’s posts and gossiping about Sarah Akwisombe.

theyre more interested than they usually would be too given we’re all in lockdown.... the demise of Sarah Akwisombe is as good a read as any daily mail article right now

youre not the only two faced person out there Sarah Akwisombe, a lot of people who you think are in your girl gang are laughing at you behind your back. Sorry to burst your narcissistic bubble babe

I’m fully aware she is doing it pro bono. Why do you say there is nowhere to hide?
Amazing!!!! Sorry didn’t realise this, just posted about links on Instagram

If this was a deliberate scam, then she did a piss-poor job of managing it.
Sarah Akwisombe, not even bright enough to scam people properly

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Hold up.

I wish I could like this more than once 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 3
The danger is she will just front it out until everyone here gets tired of it and moves on , while other naive and desperate women ( and sadly it will be almost all women she'll target ) will sign up to whatever scam she presents .
Post covid there will be a lot of vulnerable people looking for not just financial help but a community to support them ; this is when sharks smell blood in the water and re packaged self care and spirituality courses will come into play at a cost .
SA is , as has been said , a good sales person and brass necked; I've met her like before (at nlp and lifecoaching seminars 20 years ago !!) ..we'll just have to keep shouting as loud as we can on ig and elsewhere .

• Heart
The danger is she will just front it out until everyone here gets tired of it and moves on , while other naive and desperate women ( and sadly it will be almost all women she'll target ) will sign up to whatever scam she presents .
Post covid there will be a lot of vulnerable people looking for not just financial help but a community to support them ; this is when sharks smell blood in the water and re packaged self care and spirituality courses will come into play at a cost .
SA is , as has been said , a good sales person and brass necked; I've met her like before (at nlp and lifecoaching seminars 20 years ago !!) ..we'll just have to keep shouting as loud as we can on ig and elsewhere .
I sincerely doubt anyone on here is going to grow tired of raising their voice. And honestly I’m damn impressed with the results it has yielded thus far. Those refunds are coming, people. They are coming. It might not be tomorrow, next month or even next year. But they are coming, and when they do Sarah Akwisombe will have pushed the limit just a little too far and will be left with no other option but to start over. Although at that point there might not be a customer base left to tap into.

Reactions: 5
Well.i sincerely hope you are right and she gets what she deserves...maybe as a warning to others she might be made an example if IG could ban her .

I don’t think the affair was fake. Why would Jason agree to that approach?! Nah, not buying it. She definitely got turned on by a man who wears clothes too small and looks like too much sausage squeezed into too small a sausage skin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Given the timeline of events, and she was looking for a coach.... If Llewelyn Davies (@tttofficialuk IG) didn’t grab her attention, and she hadn’t had the affair (remember her and Jason were threatened which is why they both did the live stories)... do we think this would have played out the same way?

I’m not so sure. I don’t believe she set out to con women. But I do believe she’s scared to take responsibility for this monumental duck up.

It’s attached to bleeping up her marriage, business and family. I really hope she can just apologise, individually to all those customers (in RL....by letter not just IG.... ok I’ve gone off on one now), and refund.

because for me the worst part of this is not acknowledging the customer experience.

And honestly that frog legged wanker Llewy Davies and his coked up slime ball of a twin Rhys can do one. I really do hope Seasons is looking into their set up too.

• Heart
Given the timeline of events, and she was looking for a coach.... If Llewelyn Davies (@tttofficialuk IG) didn’t grab her attention, and she hadn’t had the affair (remember her and Jason were threatened which is why they both did the live stories)... do we think this would have played out the same way?

I’m not so sure. I don’t believe she set out to con women. But I do believe she’s scared to take responsibility for this monumental duck up.

It’s attached to bleeping up her marriage, business and family. I really hope she can just apologise, individually to all those customers (in RL....by letter not just IG.... ok I’ve gone off on one now), and refund.

because for me the worst part of this is not acknowledging the customer experience.

And honestly that frog legged wanker Llewy Davies and his coked up slime ball of a twin Rhys can do one. I really do hope Seasons is looking into their set up too.
I feel that she was growing increasingly frustrated with not making enough money ( not entirely sure why £190k turnover is not enough but there we go ) and if she hadn't have found Llewy, would have sought out someone else perhaps like Suzy Ashworth who would have quantum leaped her to somewhere stratospheric or whatever that means.

I like to believe that she didn't set out to con women, but she has no clue how to look after her paying customers and that is not the behaviour of a decent human being in business. It is also as I've said before very short sighted, and I like how someone else referred to her as adolescent as I think that too, sums her up to a tee. Petulant, and won't hold her hands up, admit she made a mistake, apologise, refund and move on.

As for The Terrible Twins, I too hope Seasons is looking into them. They could do with a rebrand as Terrible doesn't cover it.

Reactions: 9
I feel that she was growing increasingly frustrated with not making enough money ( not entirely sure why £190k turnover is not enough but there we go ) and if she hadn't have found Llewy, would have sought out someone else perhaps like Suzy Ashworth who would have quantum leaped her to somewhere stratospheric or whatever that means.

I like to believe that she didn't set out to con women, but she has no clue how to look after her paying customers and that is not the behaviour of a decent human being in business. It is also as I've said before very short sighted, and I like how someone else referred to her as adolescent as I think that too, sums her up to a tee. Petulant, and won't hold her hands up, admit she made a mistake, apologise, refund and move on.

As for The Terrible Twins, I too hope Seasons is looking into them. They could do with a rebrand as Terrible doesn't cover it.
I’m embarrassed to say, I nearly invested over £2k in Suzy Ashworth. But then I also took out a loan to do SA’s course and luckily my partner found out and convinced me it was a crock of shite and I’m just lining pockets.

i know I said this ages ago, but something about Llewys energy just didn’t sit well with me and very much in the MLM camp. And you can see, as an observer of SA, how that influenced her. That’s just factual. And I suppose like all of this, addictive viewing.

totally see that now. All these buzz words. All of these promises or intentions.. and really it makes a mockery of very well intentioned women who just wanted some support. Or even women just wanting to be told “you’re doing a great job, well done” when they don’t get that from anyone in RL. Not all women, but I’m guessing a fair chunk. I certainly wanted to do it to meet nee likeminded people, and feel motivated and part of a community. Feel like I was doing something, and had purpose. It’s sad to admit but truthful.

I hope this helps to redefine the coaching Industry. And all those stupid Amazon product videos. The bitcoin market is the latest.

anyway ladies, with you in solidarity.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.