Sarah Akwisombe #10 The Wolf of Croydon, the Asana Grandmaster, or just a conwoman?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
one of the numerous things that bother me about this is that if bigger accounts- WHO KNOW WHAT TF IS GOING ON- came out and spoke about this it'd be dealt with much quicker. Instead, these people 'authentic' coaches, Instagram experts etc choose not to confront it and in fact continue to like Sarah's posts. This is wrong on so many levels. The more people do not speak up against this the more they are tainted. The rot is spreading quickly.

If you're a coach of any kind reading this, please do not keep quiet. Speak up. You are all being tainted whether you deserve to be or not. (In fact if you don't speak up you absolutely do deserve to be tainted).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All the links to all the media coverage are on here on a Wiki page that was uploaded by @Theteuthwillout should you need them for your records.

She’s doing this pro Bono!

Yeah, you keep saying you didn’t do her course...people have also been in touch with Action Fraud and well as other authorities.
There is no where to hide...
I’m fully aware she is doing it pro bono. Why do you say there is nowhere to hide?

Reactions: 1
She contracts

seasons contracts for a private bank, not the fraud squad that would deal with this. I think she made it quite clear that those affected should contact Action Fraud which is exactly why I suggested it as it is those who that have the evidence required but tomato tomato I didn’t buy any of Sarah’s courses. I know why Seasons is all over Sarah but I would not disclose that here.
Financial investigations are mostly around fraud, because that’s what scammers do to gain quick cash.
She has openly said on her IG that she is employed.
Anyone who does the type of work she does, will have all the contacts and know how to take her down...

Reactions: 1
one of the numerous things that bother me about this is that if bigger accounts- WHO KNOW WHAT TF IS GOING ON- came out and spoke about this it'd be dealt with much quicker. Instead, these people 'authentic' coaches, Instagram experts etc choose not to confront it and in fact continue to like Sarah's posts. This is wrong on so many levels. The more people do not speak up against this the more they are tainted. The rot is spreading quickly.

If you're a coach of any kind reading this, please do not keep quiet. Speak up. You are all being tainted whether you deserve to be or not. (In fact if you don't speak up you absolutely do deserve to be tainted).
Unfortunately people who speak out are having their accounts targeted, they are getting their accounts reported and limited by Instagram- when you use your account as a main source for your business you can’t always risk that. I’m speaking from experience, not with SA but I called someone out and had my accountant limited for 6 weeks with detriment to my business hence why I’ve not said anything publicly about Sarah. Rock and a hard place.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The
Unfortunately people who speak out are having their accounts targeted, they are getting their accounts reported and limited by Instagram- when you use your account as a main source for your business you can’t always risk that. I’m speaking from experience, not with SA but I called someone out and had my accountant limited for 6 weeks with detriment to my business hence why I’ve not said anything publicly about Sarah. Rock and a hard place.
It’s part of their modus operandi and NLP bully tactics...

Reactions: 3
If this was a deliberate scam, then she did a piss-poor job of managing it.
Taking her victims' stories into account, both current and those who have purchased stuff from her before, it seems like "half-assed" and "piss-poor" are both pretty much in her M.O. "Customer service", on the other hand, is not something she seems to be familiar with or particularly good at.

She's basically the same as a person I encountered many years ago. I purchased something from this person, and this person took ages to deliver, and when I asked about it a mutual friend of ours commented and said "don't 'nag' her too much because she'll get pissed", to which this person replied, publicly on her Facebook-page, "that's right!". That left me thinking: "damn, I give this person my money because she claims to be reliable, and this is how she treats customers when they ask where their product is after weeks of waiting?".

Sarah is basically the same type. I never thought much of it as far as the M&M-course goes though, because there wasn't really much other than the live-videos and the workbook. To me, she seemed like a role-model from the way she acted on Instagram, and from what I could gather on her website, at least back in 2019. It did bother me that she was barely present in the M&M-group, which meant we were pretty much left to answer eachothers' questions, which kind of defeats the purpose of getting advice from "experts", but I didn't read too much into it - at the time.

Seeing the stories here though, and putting the pieces together while also seeing how far this scamming behavior actually goes has really opened my eyes and ears to the type of person Sarah actually is. And it's just not acceptable, and nor does it seem like she even cares about anything but money.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is why I haven't spoken up on my account. It's not really fair is it. After everything she has done, and now we feel silenced! 😡

Reactions: 2
As is normal when you're a business owner. Of course you want outside inspiration and advice, and to make new friends while expanding your network.

The 100 people-thing sounds like a "scarcity"-tactic, and then when they realized they could make more money, the extended the capacity, despite possibly not being able to serve everyone at the level you were led to believe you could expect. That in itself sounds like a breach of contract. And then followed by the lack of worksheets, as was promised, that sounds like another breach of contract. Lastly, the Business Accelerator-announcement just sounds like another FOMO-tactic. You've lured into SI, believing you'd learn everything you needed to build and scale your business to new levels, only to discover that that course was just another sales platform for a new course they seemed to charge through the nose for.

The more I see of this, the more stories I hear, and the more evidence that surfaces, the more it all screams "scam and fraud", and the more I believe Sarah honestly doesn't give two shits about the people she's hurt. Too many changes in her story, too many people blocked and deleted, snarky comments on honest feedback from customers, passive-aggressive stories and posts, expert-level hunting down of money they're owed from people who purchased things from them, while refusing to issue refunds to people who have literally been scammed. It makes it all look like it's all about the money for her, and not caring whether she's able to deliver or service her customers (as she's admitted to on that podcast she did).

100% fraud. All of it.
This is exactly it. All tactics to grab people and lure them in, particularly people who wanted to broaden their businesses - I don't think anyone who signed up with Sarah did so under any illusion they were going to become overnight millionaires, many of us did it to learn practices to broaden our scope and potentially grow our businesses, and Sarah took full advantage of that with absolutely no intention of properly or effectively serving anyone, despite pushing more and more sign ups to her bullshit courses.

This is why I haven't spoken up on my account. It's not really fair is it. After everything she has done, and now we feel silenced! 😡
Same here. She's blocked my personal account despite me not mentioning anything on it or commenting on any of her pages and I'm not prepared to do anything from my business account yet for fear of possible backlash from her and her troll hun-bot army.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
If this was a deliberate scam, then she did a piss-poor job of managing it.
ive always had a probably irrational 'gut feeling' that the leaking of the affair etc was planned as a way to end the charade of courses which were never going to be delivered to a proper standard. It seems too ridiculous though. Awful planning or just the way it worked out but it seems she doesn't care either way, brazen as she is

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Sarah took full advantage of that with absolutely no intention of properly or effectively serving anyone, despite pushing more and more sign ups to her bullshit courses.
She knows fully well that her work is not to the standards that she was charging. She lost all integrity and wanted more. Even after being burnt out from her 'milli mission' and caught out on her extra marital activities, she👏still👏wanted👏more👏. The sunglasses million £ video with Llewy at the hotel is enough to show you the magnitude of her greed. Fgs, even Llewy suggested she take a break, but no. Sarah said no. She wanted more and after all this she's still wanting to pursue the path of ill gotten gains.

Easy to believe that she already had it in her rather than Llewy taught her.

Her only option is to deny, deny, deny. I wonder how long that will work given all the valid testimonials that she is now unable to delete.

It's increasingly obvious that in Sarah Akwisombe's world the loss, damage and pain to her ego supersedes the loss, damage and pain she inflicted on her clients.

• Heart
She knows fully well that her work is not to the standards that she was charging. She lost all integrity and wanted more. Even after being burnt out from her 'milli mission' and caught out on her extra marital activities, she👏still👏wanted👏more👏. The sunglasses million £ video with Llewy at the hotel is enough to show you the magnitude of her greed. Fgs, even Llewy suggested she take a break, but no. Sarah said no. She wanted more and after all this she's still wanting to pursue the path of ill gotten gains.

Easy to believe that she already had it in her rather than Llewy taught her.

Her only option is to deny, deny, deny. I wonder how long that will work given all the valid testimonials that she is now unable to delete.

It's increasingly obvious that in Sarah Akwisombe's world the loss, damage and pain to her ego supersedes the loss, damage and pain she inflicted on her clients.
She does! It was also so clear to see in many of her courses that she couldn't care less about delivering or about the people who had PAID to learn from her - all she cared about was super serving those who she deemed worthy of her attention, namely those with already large and established accounts who were happy to lick her arse and who could help share their bullshit IG Stories and drive more people back to Sarah. All a self-obsessed cycle.

She got greedy and got carried away - she thought she was untouchable and pushed it too far, and look where it's gotten her.

You make a really good point too, she used the 'affair' and Llewy's gaslighting as a way to deflect away from her actions and paint herself as the victim, but the greed has always been instilled and rooted deep inside of her, as someone pointed out a few pages back, she wasn't happy at the first £100k milestone she hit and wanted more, and this was way before she even got involved with Llewy, so her using his input as a scapegoat is a load of crap.

• Heart
She does! It was also so clear to see in many of her courses that she couldn't care less about delivering or about the people who had PAID to learn from her - all she cared about was super serving those who she deemed worthy of her attention, namely those with already large and established accounts who were happy to lick her arse and who could help share their bullshit IG Stories and drive more people back to Sarah. All a self-obsessed cycle.

She got greedy and got carried away - she thought she was untouchable and pushed it too far, and look where it's gotten her.

You make a really good point too, she used the 'affair' and Llewy's gaslighting as a way to deflect away from her actions and paint herself as the victim, but the greed has always been instilled and rooted deep inside of her, as someone pointed out a few pages back, she wasn't happy at the first £100k milestone she hit and wanted more, and this was way before she even got involved with Llewy, so her using his input as a scapegoat is a load of crap.
True, she could've chosen to not reveal the affair, kept that in the family for her and Jason to work through in private, while also saving her kids the possible pain of having to see that pop up on the internet, or hearing it from other kids in school in the future. Instead, she could've said: "I got carried away with the money, I lost my way, I let greed cloud my values, ethics and morals, and I've learned that money isn't worth it if it compromises my high standards. I've learned that we will all be better off if I keep working hard, if I keep learning, listen to your feedback and create stuff that you guys will actually love and learn from. I'll refund everyone who bought SI and BA, and I'll be starting over with my business because the stuff you've gotten from me up to this point just hasn't been good enough. I'm sorry for bringing this person into your lives, I'm sorry for taking money from you for stuff that's never been up to par, I'm sorry for letting you down, and I will do absolutely everything in power to rectify it all. Hope you'll stick around and be a part of that". Then issued the refunds, regardless of that meant declaring herself bankrupt. Gotten a job while working to start over and actually delivering good quality products and services.

If that had happened, this would've been over months ago. Instead, she chose to bully, mock, delete, block and ignore people who are asking questions and requesting refunds, while still continuing to put out half-assed tit and spend stolen money. How messed up do you have to be to deliberately hurt people on such a massive scale, both financially and mentally?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
True, she could've chosen to not reveal the affair, kept that in the family for her and Jason to work through in private, while also saving her kids the possible pain of having to see that pop up on the internet, or hearing it from other kids in school in the future. Instead, she could've said: "I got carried away with the money, I lost my way, I let greed cloud my values, ethics and morals, and I've learned that money isn't worth it if it compromises my high standards. I've learned that we will all be better off if I keep working hard, if I keep learning, listen to your feedback and create stuff that you guys will actually love and learn from. I'll refund everyone who bought SI and BA, and I'll be starting over with my business because the stuff you've gotten from me up to this point just hasn't been good enough. I'm sorry for bringing this person into your lives, I'm sorry for taking money from you for stuff that's never been up to par, I'm sorry for letting you down, and I will do absolutely everything in power to rectify it all. Hope you'll stick around and be a part of that". Then issued the refunds, regardless of that meant declaring herself bankrupt. Gotten a job while working to start over and actually delivering good quality products and services.

If that had happened, this would've been over months ago. Instead, she chose to bully, mock, delete, block and ignore people who are asking questions and requesting refunds, while still continuing to put out half-assed tit and spend stolen money. How messed up do you have to be to deliberately hurt people on such a massive scale, both financially and mentally?
Here here 👏

It's bizarre, isn't it? Like, what did she actually think was going to be the best outcome from dragging this circus on for so long and continuing to deny, attack, block and lord it over the people who trusted her, put faith in to her and ultimately paid her through whichever means possible. She really is a nasty piece of work.

Had she held her hands up from the offset, swallowed her pride and admitted she did wrong and refunded those effected, she'd have had a much greater chance of a) keeping a large majority of us and others on side, and b) shown she was f*cking human. Instead, she's thrown her toys out of the pram and has continued to act like she is the smartest person in the room whilst simultaneously showing everyone watching this debacle how dumb she actually is.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Here here 👏

It's bizarre, isn't it? Like, what did she actually think was going to be the best outcome from dragging this circus on for so long and continuing to deny, attack, block and lord it over the people who trusted her, put faith in to her and ultimately paid her through whichever means possible. She really is a nasty piece of work.

Had she held her hands up from the offset, swallowed her pride and admitted she did wrong and refunded those effected, she'd have had a much greater chance of a) keeping a large majority of us and others on side, and b) shown she was f*cking human. Instead, she's thrown her toys out of the pram and has continued to act like she is the smartest person in the room whilst simultaneously showing everyone watching this debacle how dumb she actually is.
This is part of why I have no trouble believing she's used MLM-tactics in the past, and still is. The whole "if you're not doing this, then you're wasting your life", "if you don't drop your 9-5 you're letting your kids down", "if can't afford it now, find a way to pay for it or else you're not serious about your growth", and the list goes on. And the "only x-amount of slots available", "only on sale of x-days", "only" this, "only" that, it's all just so sleazy. I've deliberately not bought jack tit from anyone who breaks out this tactic because I just don't trust any of that anymore. It's unethical marketing as a whole, and even if it turns out to be a true statement, I'd rather miss out than risk spending money on lies. If there's something I am NOT here for, it's that, along with letting scammy fraudsters roam freely. Show me transparency, on the other hand, humility and a genuine desire to make peoples' lives better, and I'll happily part with my money if I think it's worth it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I remember her saying that product businesses were basically pointless as you just can't make enough profit, and the only way to make proper money with these was to offer limited editions, scarcity etc. Well that's a load of tit, here's some free business advice for you Sarah, or maybe I'll charge you £3997 for it, the way to make proper money, in any business, is to work your arse off, treat your customers with respect - after all without them you don't actually have a business, behave ethically and kindly, and provide value.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I remember her saying that product businesses were basically pointless as you just can't make enough profit, and the only way to make proper money with these was to offer limited editions, scarcity etc. Well that's a load of tit, here's some free business advice for you Sarah, or maybe I'll charge you £3997 for it, the way to make proper money, in any business, is to work your arse off, treat your customers with respect - after all without them you don't actually have a business, behave ethically and kindly, and provide value.
She did! I vividly recall her saying that too - oh, what's that Sarah, you're now running a product-based business? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: How can she possibly have these aggressive opinions about things and then completely flip flop and go against her own advice?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
For Sarah.....there's nowhere to hide for Sarah.
Taking her victims' stories into account, both current and those who have purchased stuff from her before, it seems like "half-assed" and "piss-poor" are both pretty much in her M.O. "Customer service", on the other hand, is not something she seems to be familiar with or particularly good at.

She's basically the same as a person I encountered many years ago. I purchased something from this person, and this person took ages to deliver, and when I asked about it a mutual friend of ours commented and said "don't 'nag' her too much because she'll get pissed", to which this person replied, publicly on her Facebook-page, "that's right!". That left me thinking: "damn, I give this person my money because she claims to be reliable, and this is how she treats customers when they ask where their product is after weeks of waiting?".

Sarah is basically the same type. I never thought much of it as far as the M&M-course goes though, because there wasn't really much other than the live-videos and the workbook. To me, she seemed like a role-model from the way she acted on Instagram, and from what I could gather on her website, at least back in 2019. It did bother me that she was barely present in the M&M-group, which meant we were pretty much left to answer eachothers' questions, which kind of defeats the purpose of getting advice from "experts", but I didn't read too much into it - at the time.

Seeing the stories here though, and putting the pieces together while also seeing how far this scamming behavior actually goes has really opened my eyes and ears to the type of person Sarah actually is. And it's just not acceptable, and nor does it seem like she even cares about anything but money.
Totally agree. I came across her years ago and made contact with her for advice on any suggestions she may have to help me as a business starting out.
All I got was a half hearted non response along the lines of “ yeah, cool, right on babe”( or words to that affect !!!!!???? ) It did knarl me, she was so flippant in her response. Either respond properly, or don’t respond at all!
Ever since then, I have watched her from the sidelines with intrique as she seemed to jump from business idea to business idea at the drop of a hat.
I must admit, when I saw her advertising the MLM businesses last year, then flaunting the spoils of her income all over IG, it left a really bad feeling and taste in my mouth.
My thinking is, if it sounds too good to be true, it normally is. To get rich quick normally comes at a cost, in this case the cost of others. In her case, the cost of any future business ideas she now has.
Quit while you’re ahead luv 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Malignant narcissist messed up...

Totally agree. I came across her years ago and made contact with her for advice on any suggestions she may have to help me as a business starting out.
All I got was a half hearted non response along the lines of “ yeah, cool, right on babe”( or words to that affect !!!!!???? ) It did knarl me, she was so flippant in her response. Either respond properly, or don’t respond at all!
Ever since then, I have watched her from the sidelines with intrique as she seemed to jump from business idea to business idea at the drop of a hat.
I must admit, when I saw her advertising the MLM businesses last year, then flaunting the spoils of her income all over IG, it left a really bad feeling and taste in my mouth.
My thinking is, if it sounds too good to be true, it normally is. To get rich quick normally comes at a cost, in this case the cost of others. In her case, the cost of any future business ideas she now has.
Quit while you’re ahead luv 🤨
I don’t think she will ever be ahead ever again...she has ruined her reputation all over the internet for people to find...😬😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.