Sarah Akwisombe #10 The Wolf of Croydon, the Asana Grandmaster, or just a conwoman?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sincerely doubt anyone on here is going to grow tired of raising their voice. And honestly I’m damn impressed with the results it has yielded thus far. Those refunds are coming, people. They are coming. It might not be tomorrow, next month or even next year. But they are coming, and when they do Sarah Akwisombe will have pushed the limit just a little too far and will be left with no other option but to start over. Although at that point there might not be a customer base left to tap into.
Ten threads in ladies, and it IS making a difference. 💪💪💪

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m embarrassed to say, I nearly invested over £2k in Suzy Ashworth. But then I also took out a loan to do SA’s course and luckily my partner found out and convinced me it was a crock of shite and I’m just lining pockets.

i know I said this ages ago, but something about Llewys energy just didn’t sit well with me and very much in the MLM camp. And you can see, as an observer of SA, how that influenced her. That’s just factual. And I suppose like all of this, addictive viewing.

totally see that now. All these buzz words. All of these promises or intentions.. and really it makes a mockery of very well intentioned women who just wanted some support. Or even women just wanting to be told “you’re doing a great job, well done” when they don’t get that from anyone in RL. Not all women, but I’m guessing a fair chunk. I certainly wanted to do it to meet nee likeminded people, and feel motivated and part of a community. Feel like I was doing something, and had purpose. It’s sad to admit but truthful.

I hope this helps to redefine the coaching Industry. And all those stupid Amazon product videos. The bitcoin market is the latest.

anyway ladies, with you in solidarity.
Oh don't be embarrassed, the lure is strong and they are very skilled! I've had some dodgy encounters myself! I was even tempted to work with Llewy, that's how hooked in I was! And that's how powerful Sarah is. Very worrying all round.

Reactions: 5
I feel that she was growing increasingly frustrated with not making enough money ( not entirely sure why £190k turnover is not enough but there we go ) and if she hadn't have found Llewy, would have sought out someone else perhaps like Suzy Ashworth who would have quantum leaped her to somewhere stratospheric or whatever that means.

I like to believe that she didn't set out to con women, but she has no clue how to look after her paying customers and that is not the behaviour of a decent human being in business. It is also as I've said before very short sighted, and I like how someone else referred to her as adolescent as I think that too, sums her up to a tee. Petulant, and won't hold her hands up, admit she made a mistake, apologise, refund and move on.

As for The Terrible Twins, I too hope Seasons is looking into them. They could do with a rebrand as Terrible doesn't cover it.
I agree, there’s nothin wrong with wanting to make more money and trying to find help to do it. Unfortunately she got in way over her head and didn’t have the life or business experience to handle it.

if she’d shown vulnerability and admitted that she’d fucked up due to her lack of experience we would all have had sympathy.

All this I’m right and you’re all wrong business.... what a joke?!

48861B3E-F58B-4721-8B51-04A3576E20A8.jpeg

Looks like Daisy May Cooper’s been getting coaching from someone we know!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree, there’s nothin wrong with wanting to make more money and trying to find help to do it. Unfortunately she got in way over her head and didn’t have the life or business experience to handle it.

if she’d shown vulnerability and admitted that she’d fucked up due to her lack of experience we would all have had sympathy.

View attachment 452912
I love Daisy...

Reactions: 3

View attachment 452912
That's what happens when ego gets in the way, which Sarah seems to have plenty of. She's literally the poster girl for how to not run a business, and seems to have adopted the strategies of many other businesses out there who simply refuse to admit that they've fucked up, and instead are defending their practices with everything they've got, hoping the audience is stupid enough to buy into the bullshit. The big newsflash is: we're too smart to do so. Everyone can smell the lies coming from a miiiiiile away, and Sarah will keep taking the hits until she drops her guard and just admits to bleeping up and returns the money she stole. As someone here already said: it's not happy money anyway, so the energy can't be aligned with what she claims to stand for and believe in.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The reason she did all this is the same reason she tried to be a glamour model and a popstar- she wanted to be ‘someone’. She’s had a social media presence for years either blogging or Instagram-ing. She wanted the glamour, the admirers, the money, the lot. So she jumped into bed with Llewy and ripped a load of women off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Her last two stories make me think that on top of everything else she's one thing - massively deluded.

Reactions: 4
Meanwhile she is the person who has scammed people and not refunded them for a service she promised to provide.
That was my first thought as well. A bunch of people have been scammed out of a tit-load of money by this woman, and she actually has the balls to post more of these stories as if to claim that she's the victim.

Sarah, girl, you're using these tactics that you claim those who have been hurt by you are using. Stop this silly behavior and own up to what you did instead of projecting and gaslighting. You are literally no better than Llewy at this point. Come on, now....

This is SA hustling for sympathy....too late for that!
Roll on 2021 we will out of lockdown and this going on! Reading some of you lost £4.5K Sarah is very out of touch in what is the average wage is and the number hours you needed to work to earn that amount she has taken and not delivered! She must of read how much UC is - ouch! If these threads was off back of all refund given then fair play bring in the lawyer and PR team to support you. She has now dropped a nuclear bomb on the industry and finding out she is really not a popular at the moment. I wonder why- we are in the middle of global pandemic and no you can't duck off and hide! Making it hard for yourself but possibly impacting other people income and reputation of the industry in the fallout 🧐😳. She is feeling the heat 🔥🔥🔥 and I'm sure there it will not stop.

She is so incredibly delusional that it’s actually worrying. She is not okay.
The fact her family and friends can't see the situation for what it and step in now.

Last edited:
This is SA hustling for sympathy....too late for that!
And isnt' it funny that Sarah herself are doing ALL OF THESE THINGS? Being cruel and abusive while violating peoples' boundaries? Sarah, YOU stole money. YOU brushed off those who have asked for a refund. YOU keep walking all over people by bullying, deleting and blocking. YOU are a thief, a scammer and a fraudster who REFUSES to admit guilt because you know that'll mean the end of your business. But you've already reach that point, and it's only a matter of time before you have to switch the lights off on your business and pay back every last penny of what you stole.

I'll say it again: stop projecting and gaslighting. I know it's more comfortable living in a world where you're the victim. The sad truth is that that world only exists in your own head. In reality there are people out there in financial and mental agony because you stole their money - money they needed to survive in a goddamn global pandemic. Christ....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Seasons has deleted one of her posts and it seems some of the comments have been moderated from the live. This one was a Hidden Reply on it.
Unbelievable that people still don’t see Sarah for who she really is, even with all the evidence all over the internet for anyone to find...they must be of the same ilk. 🤬🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Seasons has deleted one of her posts and it seems some of the comments have been moderated from the live. This one was a Hidden Reply on it.
That woman (Mimis pantry) had a go at me on facebook in one in the groups, and then tried to follow me on instagram, f off love! And Sarah wonders why people say they were afraid to speak out.
She’s also defended Sarah the entire way through all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.