saoirseandmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my Child was that sick I’d be obsessed with minding them and supporting the family. The very very last thing on my mind would be to contact celebrities. It’s so trashy and in fairness to Ryan and Dermot they’re caught in an awkward situation but Ryan always keeps his children’s lives totally Privately.

Reactions: 13
If my Child was that sick I’d be obsessed with minding them and supporting the family. The very very last thing on my mind would be to contact celebrities. It’s so trashy and in fairness to Ryan and Dermot they’re caught in an awkward situation but Ryan always keeps his children’s lives totally Privately.
I can't get my head around it all to be honest
Surely social media would be the last thing on your mind.

Reactions: 5
Also Ryan announcing the address to the world instead of getting the stuff sent to rte 🤯

Reactions: 3
I’ve met her and her family. S was really lovely. I found the mum noted only dismissive, not the kind holier than thou mother she portrays herself as. It was at an event where lots had special needs etc. found her cold.

But I wish them all the best and I’m rooting for S as we all are. It’s a parents worst nightmare to go through this I know from very personal experience so I just hope it all works out very well for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
the amount of cards and presents in her last story...why the hell would you be showing that like it was the child's birthday .....unbelievable

• Wow
Reactions: 7
the amount of cards and presents in her last story...why the hell would you be showing that like it was the child's birthday .....unbelievable
She's showing off how important she is. She's Saoirse's mammy don't you know!

Reactions: 4
So many posts today all showing off, you'd swear they were for her and not poor Saoirse

• Sad
Why would any mother show all those cards and presents, there is something wrong with people who do this. Poor Saoirse I feel so sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It must be very overwhelming for Saoirse at the moment my heart is breaking for her. She is old enough to know a lot about what's happening and the flood of gifts while is lovely must also be very overwhelming at the same time. It's just tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Posting up flowers this morning… jesus stop showing them videos… its not your childs birthday… your child is very ill… put your bleeping phone away and spend that time with Saoirse…

I wish Saoirse all the best. She’s a lovely little girl who has been through so much. It’s heartbreaking to see it but I think we have seen enough. She doesn’t know how the likes of Pippa, Julie Haynes, Lisa Jordan etc so why would she care that they are commenting on posts about her? All of that is for her mother which makes me so uneasy. Her mother needs to put the phone down & focus on what’s important.

Reactions: 10
I wish Saoirse all the best. She’s a lovely little girl who has been through so much. It’s heartbreaking to see it but I think we have seen enough. She doesn’t know how the likes of Pippa, Julie Haynes, Lisa Jordan etc so why would she care that they are commenting on posts about her? All of that is for her mother which makes me so uneasy. Her mother needs to put the phone down & focus on what’s important.
It’s heartbreaking for any child to be going through any illness or treatment but when your mother ONLY reposts get well messages from high profile accounts it’s unbelievable and despicable .

• Sad
How has she time to be on social media so much
One statement would of been enough regarding the poor wee girls relapse.
Maybe a couple of weeks after they heard not days
But this constant asking for prayers etc is giveing this little child no privacy no cards or gifts is worth it

To put it very simply this woman is using her daughters illness to gain attention. Okay if she wants to post an update on poor Saoirse but to continually create stories to keep the attention flowing is somewhat sick.

To put it very simply this woman is using her daughters illness to gain attention. Okay if she wants to post an update on poor Saoirse but to continually create stories to keep the attention flowing is somewhat sick.

This 👌 She's absolutely vile. Attention seeking doesn't even cover her, it's ALL about her. I swear to god she turns nu stomach and I don't even follow her page anymore, I don't need to as she shares that much that it's constantly being restated and quoted back on Social Media and other news outlets online!

Münchausen syndrome (except she isn’t making Saoirse sick)
This 👌 She's absolutely vile. Attention seeking doesn't even cover her, it's ALL about her. I swear to god she turns nu stomach and I don't even follow her page anymore, I don't need to as she shares that much that it's constantly being restated and quoted back on Social Media and other news outlets online!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.