saoirseandmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor little girl. My heart breaks for her. I really think this should be dealt with offline. Nobody should be watching a young little child suffering. It’s inhumane

Reactions: 12
Poor little mite and the whole extended family but now no matter what the prognosis or treatment plan its time to come off Instagram and give the child privacy. And let the other little one, Farrah I think her name is, stay off camera with the rehearsed good morning messages. These children need privacy and nurturing-privately

Reactions: 13
Poor saoirse. She didn’t look well at st Patrick’s day when she was on the bus. What a battle she has been fighting :( how cruel

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I really hope this little girl gets privacy going foreward
She only got this devastating news again a couple of days ago.
And it's on every news feed on social media.

Reactions: 6
To be honest even the fact that the mother made a video with sad music sits wrong with me. Would you prioritise social media at a time like this? It’s so grim

Reactions: 16
It's heartbreaking for poor Saoirse and the family. For Saoirse I hope this is dealt with privately but feel Roseanna needs the social media input. Really hope Ollie steps up here and insists on privacy and focusing on Saoirse's next battle without social media

Reactions: 4
The post at the ball reminds me of what Sinead's Curvy Style is doing with posts about her Dad. Attention/pity seeking. She needs to get off social media and be there for her family.

Reactions: 9
It’s horrendous sharing a child’s private medical history with strangers just to get click bait. Any normal parent would focus entirely on their child’s welfare and family support. I wish Saoirse nothing but the very best but for her sake I hope she’s treated privately without a camera shoved in her beautiful face.

Reactions: 12
It’s horrendous sharing a child’s private medical history with strangers just to get click bait. Any normal parent would focus entirely on their child’s welfare and family support. I wish Saoirse nothing but the very best but for her sake I hope she’s treated privately without a camera shoved in her beautiful face.
I hope this time she keeps her off camera. I have no problem with updates but keep Saoirse off camera this time to thousands of strangers. My heart goes out to her. If it was my child Instagram is the last place I be thinking off. I truly hope Saoirse fights this again as she is a beautiful child

Reactions: 4
To be honest even the fact that the mother made a video with sad music sits wrong with me. Would you prioritise social media at a time like this? It’s so grim
This!!! It’s absolutely horrific to think poor Saoirse has to battle again but I just don’t get how you’d make a video like that to update everyone…..I understand there’s interest but I think Saoirse’s privacy should be respected now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This!!! It’s absolutely horrific to think poor Saoirse has to battle again but I just don’t get how you’d make a video like that to update everyone…..I understand there’s interest but I think Saoirse’s privacy should be respected now.
I don’t either. It creeps me out. It’s not normal behaviour and someone should be pulling these parents aside and telling them to stop.

Reactions: 5
Not just the video, the four story posts since then. Pity party.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Very bad news,3 times now,not good odds for poor saoirse,i hope her mum can give her some privacy,her medical issues are no ones business,she has no say in what her mum posts,shes a child,a very sick little girl who needs her privacy

Reactions: 6
Very bad news,3 times now,not good odds for poor saoirse,i hope her mum can give her some privacy,her medical issues are no ones business,she has no say in what her mum posts,shes a child,a very sick little girl who needs her privacy
I hope she fights it this time again. God love her

Reactions: 1
I hope this time she keeps her off camera. I have no problem with updates but keep Saoirse off camera this time to thousands of strangers. My heart goes out to her. If it was my child Instagram is the last place I be thinking off. I truly hope Saoirse fights this again as she is a beautiful child
This was my first thought when I seen an article online last night about poor Saoirse. I don't follow the page anymore but I was heartbroken to see she has another battle on her hands.
I really hope they give her the privacy she needs now.
You could see how uncomfortable she was in front of the camera before this latest news, so it would be extremely cruel to put her in front of it now when she is fighting this battle again.
It's not hard to write a note on your phone, take a screenshot and post an update. Nobody needs to see videos or photos of the child.
I'm praying she beats this again🙏

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.