saoirseandmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roseanne will continue to monetise of the back of her dead child and she WILL keep Saoirse in her insta handle 🤑 Posting complete clickbait on Instagram after asking for privacy - she's afraid she's losing engagement, it's actually awful her carry on.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Roseanne will continue to monetise of the back of her dead child and she WILL keep Saoirse in her insta handle 🤑 Posting complete clickbait on Instagram after asking for privacy - she's afraid she's losing engagement, it's actually awful her carry on.
She has lost her daughter it’s Mother’s Day. She has a four year old little girl who’s lost her sister. I’d say there’s not a person in the world who is using that as clickbait. God love them and what they must have went through the last few weeks

• Heart
She has lost her daughter it’s Mother’s Day. She has a four year old little girl who’s lost her sister. I’d say there’s not a person in the world who is using that as clickbait. God love them and what they must have went through the last few weeks
My opinion, and a lot of others agree 🙄 As I've pointed out numerous times before she's made herself a whole bleeping instahun career from using her terminally ill daughter as clickbait and now all of a sudden she's going to stop milking it - I don't think so 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 6
if you feel so strongly about it why are you here ? Your increasing her engagement 😊😊😊

Reactions: 4
if you feel so strongly about it why are you here ? Your increasing her engagement 😊😊😊
I just checked ur messages there, ur obsessed with defending Mama, u have a comeback for everyine who says anything bad about this cretin. This is a gossip site, maybe its you who's not meant to be here 😊 So I'm not getting into it with a stan sorry hun, but ur barking up the wrong tree.

Reactions: 5
not being streamed according to the funeral home.
Oh that's strange because the church has a webcam. They must deliberately want to keep the church private. I imagine there will still be media outside though taking photos.

I just checked ur messages there, ur obsessed with defending Mama, u have a comeback for everyine who says anything bad about this cretin. This is a gossip site, maybe its you who's not meant to be here 😊 So I'm not getting into it with a stan sorry hun, but ur barking up the wrong tree.
For god sake , okay people don't agree with her carry on posting on instagram, I would myself not agree with it . I find it a bit strange but she's been through hell the last few years. Could you lay off calling her a cretin on the day she's saying goodbye to her daughter and have a bit of RESPECT!

My opinion, and a lot of others agree 🙄 As I've pointed out numerous times before she's made herself a whole bleeping instahun career from using her terminally ill daughter as clickbait and now all of a sudden she's going to stop milking it - I don't think so 🥴
Sadly I think you are right. Look at Rachel Gorry etc making her dead husband a career choice.

Reactions: 6
Did he say that on Instagram?
Yes he said he is making a short visit to attend Saoirse’s funeral. He adored Saoirse and it will mean a lot to the family on such a tough day. My heart is breaking for them.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.