Saoirseandmama #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is beyond having a word. she is in a spiral of grief and pain.

I unfollowed as I dont want a ringside view of this poor womans breakdown. I really hope those near her rally round her rather then just 'having a word'. I have had losses but never a child and it really would be any mums worst nightmare

Reactions: 11
She's an awful attention seeking woman. We will without a doubt see that little girl laid out. It's like watching a horror show unfold.
If that were to happen, it would definetly be time for a family member to intervene.

Reactions: 6
I can’t look I find it too upsetting and I don’t even know them. I don’t know what to make of it all. Luckily I don’t know her pain and if she wants to post things fair enough. But it’s gone too far with glimpses of her after she passed.

Reactions: 7
Sometimes it sounds like inexplicable grief and disbelief but with her theres an awful gut feeling theres a purpose of posting these private moments to keep content and engagement high for future commercial gain. Hopefully not, those children deserve privacy and protection.

Reactions: 12
We don't celebrate our dogs birthday, like maybe a quick passing oh he's 5 this week and a treat of a bone or something. She had personalised banner and everything. It seems like she is thinking up any ways to post something. I cant imagine thinking to do that if I'd lost my child 8 weeks ago 😢

Reactions: 10
At the end of the day, luckily and thankfully for a lot of us on here/social media we don't know her pain. And obviously never wish to. I can't in a million years imagine recording a hearse with the remains of a loved one in, let alone that of a child. I can't imagine posting pictures that give a glimpse of my dead child's body.

Who knows what that loss and devastation does to someone. To a mother.

I find it all highly disturbing, upsetting and completely inappropriate so I don't watch her stories. I do know though that my family would 100% have a very stern word with me if I did anything like that though should such devastating loss happen to me. It's so so wrong, in my opinion.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
We don't celebrate our dogs birthday, like maybe a quick passing oh he's 5 this week and a treat of a bone or something. She had personalised banner and everything. It seems like she is thinking up any ways to post something. I cant imagine thinking to do that if I'd lost my child 8 weeks ago 😢
Maybe she is doing it for farrah

Reactions: 3
I think she deleted it because I can’t see anything. I wonder whether she reads here or (hopefully) someone close to her persuaded her to reconsider. It’s sad that she even has those photos and vids though.

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed her, it was tearing me apart watching her posts. A friend watched/saw the post and was really upset by it - I actually wonder is anything sacred and private any more! It seems to have turned into some macabre log of what should be a very private and personal time. Someone needs to have a word in her ear and maybe encourage her to seek support.

Reactions: 9
That video she just posted annoyed me. Saoirse having a giggle over her Dad messing about & without even a smile, Mum pushing Saoirse to carry on singing. Notice the way she keeps looking at mum after that to make sure she’s happy with her performance rather than being able to relax & enjoy the song.

• Sad
That video she just posted annoyed me. Saoirse having a giggle over her Dad messing about & without even a smile, Mum pushing Saoirse to carry on singing. Notice the way she keeps looking at mum after that to make sure she’s happy with her performance rather than being able to relax & enjoy the song.
That child was always scared of her mum and trying to perform against her will. It’s extra sad now to watch.

That child was always scared of her mum and trying to perform against her will. It’s extra sad now to watch.
I noticed it with FR in some of the last videos we saw before they took an extended break. She was gone very uncomfortable looking on camera & constant looking to Mum. I felt like their content had gone from being natural to coached & she just wasn’t interested anymore.

I noticed it with FR in some of the last videos we saw before they took an extended break. She was gone very uncomfortable looking on camera & constant looking to Mum. I felt like their content had gone from being natural to coached & she just wasn’t interested anymore.
Oh poor FR, with the performing monkey Happy XDay routine while all the time looking at the puppeteer aka Mama to make sure she was doing it right. Made me so angry 😡

Reactions: 1
Drives me mad that she's a happy to film FR and Dadda but has hardly appeared on camera at all herself. Obviously I think she's right not to show herself if she's not up to it but at least afford the same respect to her young child and husband, who are also grieving!! I dunno, Dadda Ollie is a quiet, patient man not to have taken that phone off her and deleted Instagram.
I never liked her putting either girl on Insta, but it just feels so, so wrong to be exploiting FR now for likes and comments. Let the child grieve and adjust to her new normal without a camera in her face.

On a different note, I love Dadda's bond with Willow. He adores her.

There was a vid from her confirmation I saw ages ago where Saoirse is clearly annoyed or irritated at her mam and then notices the camera is on her and quickly plasters a smile on her face.

Reactions: 3
There was a vid from her confirmation I saw ages ago where Saoirse is clearly annoyed or irritated at her mam and then notices the camera is on her and quickly plasters a smile on her face.
I noticed that a number of times.

Reactions: 2
Filming the poor small one visiting the grave again today. Black bow in her hair as well.