Saoirseandmama #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so creeped out by this whole thing.
It's actually disturbing! What's even more disturbing is that Manma thinks it acceptable! This 'National Treasure' baloney is grinding my gears!! Mamma playing on it! It's absolutely devastating that such a beautiful little girl and her family endured such a horrific illness and the outcome was just tragic, but honestly Mamma.. stop using your grief for engagement! Make your page private and mourn your devastating loss with dignity and respect for all concerned, especially your youngest child. Everyone grieves differently, but this is way out of my comfort zone! Had to unfollow..
---
Oh of course she's entitled to her privacy and yes she is an adult, in her twenties. Just all the 'going forward as a family of 3' kind of statements seem to make a point of not including her.
Maybe it comes from her and she doesn't want to be mentioned but I hope she is treated well and gets to regularly see FR
I suppose they are moving forward as a family of three? The older child is not part of the home that Saoirse lived in - she lives elsewhere, and that's probably what's meant rather than anything else? Although Roseanne would be hard work I think...

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It's actually disturbing! What's even more disturbing is that Manma thinks it acceptable! This 'National Treasure' baloney is grinding my gears!! Mamma playing on it! It's absolutely devastating that such a beautiful little girl and her family endured such a horrific illness and the outcome was just tragic, but honestly Mamma.. stop using your grief for engagement! Make your page private and mourn your devastating loss with dignity and respect for all concerned, especially your youngest child. Everyone grieves differently, but this is way out of my comfort zone! Had to unfollow..
---

I suppose they are moving forward as a family of three? The older child is not part of the home that Saoirse lived in - she lives elsewhere, and that's probably what's meant rather than anything else? Although Roseanne would be hard work I think...
I imagine if she did want to post something it would have to be approved by Roseanna.

Reactions: 3
In the last picture with Slush the soft toy, was that picture taken after Saoirse passed,
Yes and it’s awful . The little girl is entitled to dignity and privacy. It’s awful to comprehend but people must be terrified she will next post pictures of her when she’s passed if she photographed her like this to share with strangers. I can think of no parent or human on this planet would want to share such private moments of their child.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes and it’s awful . The little girl is entitled to dignity and privacy. It’s awful to comprehend but people must be terrified she will next post pictures of her when she’s passed if she photographed her like this to share with strangers. I can think of no parent or human on this planet would want to share such private moments of their child.
Absolutely and I don’t think I know anyone who would want to see these pictures, such a private moment, having recently lost a very close family member I could not imagine whipping out my phone 😢💔

• Heart
Even to take the photo, when you loose someone it's hard enough to look at photos of them when they were alive.....
Its the hardest thing to see them in the coffin. You want to remember them as they were.....they aren't the same

• Heart
I cannot believe she posted this. You can see in the reel Saoirse seems to have been in her little Confirmation outfit too. It's heartbreaking, her little hand and the Teddy.
Like someone else said I also attended a relatives funeral 2 weeks ago. Last thing I would ever do is take a photo never mind post on instragram. As someone said, yeah she absolutely could post photo of her laid out yet. Someone needs to have a word with her. Maybe she might listen to their local Priest or someone if it was approached delicately.

Reactions: 8
She's an awful attention seeking woman. We will without a doubt see that little girl laid out. It's like watching a horror show unfold.

Reactions: 7
I can't get my head around her behaviour at all
It's sick. I'd go so far as saying she enjoyed the attention she got from having a child with a terminal illness and will do whatever it takes to keep the spotlight on herself.

Reactions: 5
She needs to bleeping stop the posting.

This is coming from someone who has lost my whole family the last few years... Dad .. Mam... all grandparents..

I agree with the pp.. its attention seeking..

And its disgusting..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What has she up today?
Stories about FR getting a Teddy the same as Saoirse. Then a reel including a photo of the Teddy in the coffin with Saoirse's hand around it. Then a post saying people were glad the Teddy 'went to Heaven with her along with her prosthetic leg'.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She's going to post a headshot of her in the coffin.
I'm certain of it.
I really hope she doesn't but I wouldn't be shocked if she did. What was the point of her saying they wanted privacy at the funeral but yet posting all this for the world to see? This little girl isn't even getting privacy in death. It's awful.

Reactions: 4