Saoirseandmama #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I didn't get into it as I have my opinion on the whole situation, I don't agree with the pictures in death being posted,
It's a very sad situation, and goes to show the bad effect social media can have on people, if she genuinely feels pressure to post, in order to keep complete strangers happy.

Even if she does feel that pressure though, she still has the choice not to, unless she is purposely keeping those followers around for future gain.

Reactions: 7
It's a very sad situation, and goes to show the bad effect social media can have on people, if she genuinely feels pressure to post, in order to keep complete strangers happy.

Even if she does feel that pressure though, she still has the choice not to, unless she is purposely keeping those followers around for future gain.
That was what I said

Reactions: 1
I think I might have mentioned this before but is the expectation to post and provide updates coming from the fact that Saoirse was labelled the "Nations Child" therefore she feels its nessecary.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I think I might have mentioned this before but is the expectation to post and provide updates coming from the fact that Saoirse was labelled the "Nations Child" therefore she feels its nessecary.
Who labelled her that though? It was written on a balloon that she had posted on her story, but that was the first mention I had ever seen of it. I think it was a self labelled thing by Mamma, or else someone sent it to her after making it up themselves.

Reactions: 11
Who films themselves picking funeral songs ... I've never ever in all the deaths I've experienced even thought to record that .. Christ!

Reactions: 18
Who labelled her that though? It was written on a balloon that she had posted on her story, but that was the first mention I had ever seen of it. I think it was a self labelled thing by Mamma, or else someone sent it to her after making it up themselves.
Not sure how it came about.

Reactions: 1
I think she should stop filming the little girl.

I imagine the child barely understands what happened and that Saoirse is gone forever. 😟 She definitely doesn't have any understanding that her image is being shared to thousands of people, while visiting the grave and elsewhere.

It's a dreadfully sad situation as it is for every parent that loses a child. I think she might be better off taking some time away from social media, and allowing herself to grieve.

Reactions: 17
I think she should stop filming the little girl.

I imagine the child barely understands what happened and that Saoirse is gone forever. 😟 She definitely doesn't have any understanding that her image is being shared to thousands of people, while visiting the grave and elsewhere.

It's a dreadfully sad situation as it is for every parent that loses a child. I think she might be better off taking some time away from social media, and allowing herself to grieve.
I know I’m repeating myself but all of this won’t fully hit that child until she’s a lot older & more understanding of the situation. If she ever finds out how much of it has been shared, it could drive a massive wedge between her & her mum & the damage could be irreparable.
imagine your sister is only gone a matter of days & you’ve already being shared with thousands on one of your first visits to the grave, when you still have no clue that this new way of visiting your sister is forever. 2 months in now & no sign of it stopping. No one in their right mind would think that’s ok to do.

Reactions: 15
Looking at her most recent story I wonder has someone already had a gentle word.
Saying their page won’t always be that sad with FR on her scooter as a backdrop.
I’d say you’d risk your life talking to her. The kids look terrified and the dad just stays at work or walks the dog

Reactions: 6
Had a conversation about this one last night, unfortunately a family we know have 2 family members fighting cancer a grand parent and there grandchild, but the mother of the child she's only a baby but she said if she was ever posting likes would you just take the phone away from her

Reactions: 6
The graveside and the little one praying
Followed by a post about a man she met, who was visiting Saoirse's grave. It reads as though he is a stranger, perhaps he isn't, but it's still odd that anyone outside of family would be visiting her grave, especially when he had a bunch of flowers to leave at it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Followed by a post about a man she met, who was visiting Saoirse's grave. It reads as though he is a stranger, perhaps he isn't, but it's still odd that anyone outside of family would be visiting her grave, especially when he had a bunch of flowers to leave at it.
It reads like he’s a total stranger. That would creep me out if I was there with my young child. He could be anyone.

Reactions: 8
Any child that would die young is special to their family only.not a bunch of strangers you advertise makeup for. Filming a child at a grave praying is unbelievably low

Reactions: 14
That poor child will dislike her as an adult when she sees all the shite her mother has recorded and posted

Reactions: 5
That poor child will dislike her as an adult when she sees all the shite her mother has recorded and posted
I know... I am tired of saying this - everything any person/parent posts on their social media accounts is there forever. My teenagers friends scour parents social media accounts to get images of them as babies/kids/anything that can remotely mortify them and are sharing it all online - it is so sad but predictable. Teenage years are so hard as it is without parents handing images on a plate to be crucified among a peer group. It blows my mind parents cannot see this. :cry:

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I know... I am tired of saying this - everything any person/parent posts on their social media accounts is there forever. My teenagers friends scour parents social media accounts to get images of them as babies/kids/anything that can remotely mortify them and are sharing it all online - it is so sad but predictable. Teenage years are so hard as it is without parents handing images on a plate to be crucified among a peer group. It blows my mind parents cannot see this. :cry:
When will laws come in to protect children who have no say what so ever being seen by thousands of strangers .
I actually can not get my head around how parents think its OK to show children especially at times of illness and bereavement.
It's actually so uncomfortable to watch.
Strangers knowing every aspect of your children's life I can't get my head around it.
How don't the other parent or family members step in and say this is not right in these situations.
What's it all for how many followers you can get ,how many collabs etc.
It can not be worth the over exposure of innocent children.

Reactions: 7
Poor little one yesterday talking to Saoirse at the grave, telling her her news, and Mama filming and uploading it all to Insta for all and sundry to gawk at. If I discovered my parents had done such a thing to me I'd be going no contact with them as an adult.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Someone close to her needs to intervene and tell her that it's not acceptable under any circumstance to put up pics of Saoirse's sister grieving at the grave.

Reactions: 14