Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
She writes about grief immediately followed by pushing bperfect make up. At least separate the two and leave your child rest in peace and family have some dignity.

Reactions: 11
The little one looks so uncomfortable in the video where she’s trying to watch the cartoon but is being filmed 😥

Beverly hills housewife

This is grief. People respond in different ways to grief and this is how she is coping at present.

While people find it weird, I honestly think she can do what she wants. She just lost her child. It's unimaginable and a pain you will never recover from.

I usually like tattle for the gossip but this whole thread is so depressingly toxic. Where's the compassion, humanity & empathy

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I can’t even imagine the pain of losing a child. I genuinely think it has to be the worst pain for a parent & loved ones. It’s so unfair. I just don’t agree with the social media side of it. Why can’t people take time to heal in the real world.

Den

Please tell me they didn't do a balloon release at the funeral. So environmentally irresponsible
Omg! That’s your concern, a few balloons.
They lost their daughter after many years of a cruel illness.

Hunzosrus

I think I might have mentioned this before but is the expectation to post and provide updates coming from the fact that Saoirse was labelled the "Nations Child" therefore she feels its nessecary.
Who labelled her that though? It was written on a balloon that she had posted on her story, but that was the first mention I had ever seen of it. I think it was a self labelled thing by Mamma, or else someone sent it to her after making it up themselves.

Daisychain1973

Chatty Member
I can't believe she tagged a psychologist and thanked them. Then little FR has to photographed with a little girl who seems to be the psychologists child. Is nothing private anymore

caremum

VIP Member
I think she is beyond having a word. she is in a spiral of grief and pain.

I unfollowed as I dont want a ringside view of this poor womans breakdown. I really hope those near her rally round her rather then just 'having a word'. I have had losses but never a child and it really would be any mums worst nightmare

Hunzosrus

The latest stories are another step too far. It's one thing to record a small clip of the grave (which shouldn't be done either imo), but to record a few close up shots, director style, to edit them together, and have FR kids the cross, that's just horrific.

JohnnyDepp

She went all out for the event !! She’s got such a sly face , seeing her watching herself while listening to songs for Saoirses funeral was something else . I couldn’t believe the depths people go to for views

she will share pictures of Saoirse when she passed away yet . She’s as bad as Eileen posting picture of her daughter when she had passed . It’s not right. Rosanna clearly had the photographer in at the end .

Ellegee

VIP Member
I feel it's worse it's getting fair enough share her own grieving but the little ones it's just awful
She shares very little about herself. You’d think she’d allow a child too young to consent the same right to privacy

Hunzosrus

Filming the poor small one visiting the grave again today. Black bow in her hair as well.
Watching it, I imagined if the music wasn't playing over it, we'd hear her being directed where to go, and the pace at which to walk there too... It all looked very staged.

• Sad
This is her definition of holding back from posting the private stuff. Anytime they say that, they always post the "private" stuff and say that the followers asked for it and if it helps one person blah blah blah. I wouldn't put it past this one to post a picture of the wake.
Hiw does it help to see a child pass and if a followers want to see that they need there heads examined honestly, I've been to 3 kids funeral and christ it's hard to see!

• Sad

dontcome@me

VIP Member
I think someone needs to - gently - take her phone away from her.

I wouldn't presume for a millisecond to know what she, her husband, their little daughter and the wider family are going through.

I know there are people who have channelled their grief through helping others, like the Gavin Glynn Foundation for example. Maybe doing something like that would help her, in time, I don't know.

Poor little Saoirse, what a brave young lass, may she rest in peace.
This. I’m sure people in her inner circle are equally as horrified as us but can you imagine how hard it would be to be the one to have to hold the intervention, no matter how gentle.

Quackers

VIP Member
Whatever about her putting herself her feelings and grief journey up it’s not right to share those private moments of others.

Hector Crowbar.

VIP Member
The latest stories are another step too far. It's one thing to record a small clip of the grave (which shouldn't be done either imo), but to record a few close up shots, director style, to edit them together, and have FR kids the cross, that's just horrific.
A lot of work went into that.

It's beyond weird and inappropriate.

Beverly hills housewife

You can't pick and choose like that. Read any thread here, and I'm sure there are posts that you won't agree with. That's Tattle, that's the joys of being in the public eye, willingly. These aren't regular people trying to go about their daily lives under the radar. Every thread here is about a page with over 10k followers that chooses to share personal information with their followers, 145 thousand followers in this case.

Sharing personal moments and selling your family's privacy, is freely done in return for sponsored posts and freebies.

Where is the compassion, humanity & empathy for FR from her own family?

Or for Saoirse? Did she consent to images of her dead body and her funeral procession being shared to 145k+ people online, only to be shared by multiples of that figure?

No one here has denied how tough of a time they're naturally going through. No one here thinks it's normal to not only think about taking a picture of a coffee cup at your child's grave, but actually do it, upload it to Instagram and tag the café.

Two things can be true at once.
What's "normal" when you've lost a child? Or "normal" when you've a child with terminal cancer?

Can you really sit with yourself in your judgment of such a vulnerable person who has experienced the worst in life?

Yes, maybe it's not something you would do, or I would do, but why comment.

I really hope for her own sake she doesn't know that this thread exists.

Imagine experiencing the worst pain of your life and having strangers judge you for how you behave when coping with it.

• Haha
  • Heart

bellawella22

Chatty Member
The contrast in her skin today and the video she reshared from 2020 today on her stories… just be honest and say you got Botox, don’t be shiting on about having a good diet… lol 😂

Reactions: 10