Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JohnnyDepp

I followed Eileen after her daughter died , sounds awful now I know. but she shocked me with her toxic positivity, went to a ball in Dublin 6 weeks after she died and was showing off her outfit etc and yes went off to a wedding in Australia leaving behind her poor son who had lost his sister . I just couldn’t relate to her at all . She has a lovely house job husband family etc , can’t understand sharing it all with strangers but they all the same I suppose , sacrificing their children’s privacy for free cinema screenings

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Hunzosrus

The graveside and the little one praying
Followed by a post about a man she met, who was visiting Saoirse's grave. It reads as though he is a stranger, perhaps he isn't, but it's still odd that anyone outside of family would be visiting her grave, especially when he had a bunch of flowers to leave at it.

• Wow

Hunzosrus

What's "normal" when you've lost a child? Or "normal" when you've a child with terminal cancer?

Can you really sit with yourself in your judgment of such a vulnerable person who has experienced the worst in life?

Yes, maybe it's not something you would do, or I would do, but why comment.

I really hope for her own sake she doesn't know that this thread exists.

Imagine experiencing the worst pain of your life and having strangers judge you for how you behave when coping with it.
Welcome to Tattle... Anything posted by these people online is fair game, and no one here can say what should and shouldn't be talked about - it's literally in the rules.

I can sit very well with myself.

petal1

VIP Member
Poor child’s pants on show as she’s getting under the covers 😡😡. I bet she wouldn’t put herself on social media if her own underwear was on show.
I skipped through so didn't notice that - shocking. Such an invasion of the little one's privacy. And FR didn't seem aware she was being filmed, from the bit I saw anyway. Imagine actually setting up a camera to film something so intimate, and something that should be a safe place and a safe time for FR.

Grief is her selling point. Without the grief posts she won't have the engagement and won't get the sponsored posts.
It's disgusting. If she wants to be an influencer then fine. Leave her children off the page.

TennisTina

I have never been at one but my brother attended one a few years ago of a sudden death, and he could hear the mother's wailing as he walked to the door of the house 😔 Absolutely heartbreaking 💔 I agree with others that sharing anything like those private moments tarnishes them, for me anyway, I keep them close to me and tell no one things my father said in his last days, things I said and did. It's too precious but SM means people just don't seem to get that a lot of the time now.. just regular Joe's included.

• Sad

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
That is just so weird, I don't know what's worse , the people travelling to the grave of a child they don't know or the mother being delighted about it.
I honestly never even heard of them until she passed away and I saw so many people sharing it on social media and just came for a nose.
So no she isn't the nations child or a national treasure.
A beautiful innocent child taken in her prime , yes . But the mother seriously needs help and the phone taken away

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Whatever about her putting herself her feelings and grief journey up it’s not right to share those private moments of others.
Exactly. I said similar upthread. If she wants to put herself in the public domain, that's entirely up to her.
The little girl has no idea, and no understanding of how she is being exploited. Poor little mite.

mrscoco

Wouldn't that be a safe space amongst family who would understand if you were quiet or teary. Also letting Farrah Rose have fun with cousins etc. If you've no problem posting online to strangers you should have no problem spending time with loved ones.

Chatty9

Omg that was too hard to watch. So weak in the photo with FR, that's beyond heartbreaking. I found that too upsetting to watch tbh

EM777

Definitely sensing a shift in her posts the last few days. Her life will never be the same again and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy but things seem to be getting back to "normal". On social media at least

Tammys

VIP Member
I felt for Dadda Ollie when she had that fecking camera in his face when they were singing Happy Birthday to him and giving him his cake. How he didn't whack the phone out of her hand I'll never know. The poor guy trying to smile when he probably wanted to be left alone. Surely one story about his birthday would have been enough rather than the 50 she posted over the day.
It's the little girl that gets to me looking at the mother every time she's being filmed to see is she doing it right

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
I’m so creeped out by this whole thing.
It's actually disturbing! What's even more disturbing is that Manma thinks it acceptable! This 'National Treasure' baloney is grinding my gears!! Mamma playing on it! It's absolutely devastating that such a beautiful little girl and her family endured such a horrific illness and the outcome was just tragic, but honestly Mamma.. stop using your grief for engagement! Make your page private and mourn your devastating loss with dignity and respect for all concerned, especially your youngest child. Everyone grieves differently, but this is way out of my comfort zone! Had to unfollow..
---
Oh of course she's entitled to her privacy and yes she is an adult, in her twenties. Just all the 'going forward as a family of 3' kind of statements seem to make a point of not including her.
Maybe it comes from her and she doesn't want to be mentioned but I hope she is treated well and gets to regularly see FR
I suppose they are moving forward as a family of three? The older child is not part of the home that Saoirse lived in - she lives elsewhere, and that's probably what's meant rather than anything else? Although Roseanne would be hard work I think...

• Sad

Ellegee

VIP Member
Followed by a post about a man she met, who was visiting Saoirse's grave. It reads as though he is a stranger, perhaps he isn't, but it's still odd that anyone outside of family would be visiting her grave, especially when he had a bunch of flowers to leave at it.
It reads like he’s a total stranger. That would creep me out if I was there with my young child. He could be anyone.

Reactions: 8

Curlique

VIP Member
Pretty sure that jumpforjoy stuff should have some hashtags. It is definitely an ad, not a shout out. Would nearly bet my house she wasn't charged for the marquee either so, even for a funeral, that's a gift. Maybe I'm being too cynical here but this is Roseanna. The one that posted about needing recommendations for something to clean her makeup brushes and then magically a free one arrives in the post 🤔

xyz112

Even to take the photo, when you loose someone it's hard enough to look at photos of them when they were alive.....
Its the hardest thing to see them in the coffin. You want to remember them as they were.....they aren't the same

• Heart