Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatty9

It’s bad enough using your own child with cancer for content but now she’s trying her best to exploit a grieving sister. Dad must have no balls to not put a stop to it. She couldn’t attend her nephews christening but wait she will be able for all the upcoming events
I think this all the time. Has the man no balls? Seriously, mine would explode at me if I was posting photos of our deceased child and everything else, photos of him at the grave etc
Also his older daughter is constantly excluded. FR still has a big sister. I hope its just that Rebecca doesn't want to be mentioned and not that she's bring left out and this relationship is nurtured. The dog is included constantly!

Reactions: 1

Curlique

VIP Member
It's a very sad situation, and goes to show the bad effect social media can have on people, if she genuinely feels pressure to post, in order to keep complete strangers happy.

Even if she does feel that pressure though, she still has the choice not to, unless she is purposely keeping those followers around for future gain.
That was what I said

starsx

[USER=189182]@Hector crowbar what do you mean ?
What you don't get to see is mama's directions for the "perfect" angle.

Let's not kid ourselves into believing that anything is spontaneous on Instagram.

Last edited:

petal1

VIP Member
I'm surprised Mamma has the energy/interest in getting dolled up, but have to say she's looking great. I'd love to know what she gets done to her skin. She looked so much more wrinkled 4-5 years ago and her skin is smooth now.

Chatty9

I wasn't on SM all weekend as I was at a funeral. Was the months mind this weekend gone? If so did she post much about it?

Ole

I see the feel the Mam posted. She looks broken in it and Saoirse so loving to her. She said they made sure she didn't know she was dying 💔 it must be devastating trying to put the best side out for your child.
When did she say that?